Discontinued The Woodeez Vaporizer/Diffuser

aero18

vaporist
pbmagnet4 said:
lwien said:
Walvapor said:
Can't wait till i get my woodeez. No Patience for a pd, 10 weeks
or longer!...get the hell out of here! nothing's worth that long wait...
Ummmm..........LOTS of people in the PD thread and in the availability PD thread disagree with you. Although it may not be worth the wait for you, it is definitely worth the wait for many. I guess if it wasn't, there wouldn't be a +10 week wait.
Why would you come in here to JUST say that...
Because someone said that "nothing's worth that long wait..."

Obviously, to some people, it is. What's wrong with correcting someone? Hmm?

We should also see some more pictures! I would like to see some more walnut pieces out there. ;)

aero18,

itriplots

aero, its wrong to correct some one when they are expressing their opinion... I see nothing in his post that suggests he is speaking for anyone but himself

AbelianGrape, I started out as a chemistry major and only have 1 more class to go to get that, but im only about 2/3 the way through the math major. And the ones i have left are going to be a pain... still have to take abstract algebra, linear analysis and then figure out which upper level math electives to take. I plan on going to grad school for organic chemistry so I dont think ill end up using the math major much but im thoroughly enjoying the classes, the faculty here is great, and I love this little town that im going to school in so I dont really want to leave. :D So basically im masochistic, hate my GPA, and have no free time...

itriplots,

lwien

He made a statement that was, "Patience for a pd, 10 weeks
or longer!...get the hell out of here! nothing's worth that long wait..."

There's a lot of people that visit this site and read through these threads to get an idea of what they should purchase. All I wanted to do, in light of that post, was to inform them that for many, the long wait is definitely worth it.

Did I do something wrong in posting that? I don't think so.

lwien,

reece

Walvapor is clearly speaking for him/her-self. Notice the part where he says "no patience..." I'm not sure how anyone can correct him. Also, the wait being "worth it" to others is completely irrelevant.

reece,

lwien

reece said:
Walvapor is clearly speaking for him/her-self. Notice the part where he says "no patience..." I'm not sure how anyone can correct him. Also, the wait being "worth it" to others is completely irrelevant.
I clearly stated in that post that I totally understood that it was his opinion. No argument from me there.

And Reece, my post may be completely irrelevant to you, and to many others here. But for new readers that are reading thru these threads, I don't believe that it is irrelevant at all.

Nothing more for me to say on this...........so, over..........and out.

lwien,

reece

lwien said:
reece said:
I clearly stated in that post that I totally understood that it was his opinion. No argument from me there.

And Reece, my post may be completely irrelevant to you, and to many others here. But for new readers that are reading thru these threads, I don't believe that it is irrelevant at all.

Don't run away man. We're just talking here.

I'm not saying it is irrelevant to me. It is irrelevant to his opinion. What does another's opinion of the wait time matter to him? What does his opinion of the wait time matter to those in the availability thread? Put the shoe on the other foot. There are many posts in the availability thread expressing how much the PD is worth the wait time. How would you respond to someone saying the following in that thread?

"Ummmm..........LOTS of people in the AZ/MZ thread and in the Woodeez thread disagree with you. Although it may be worth the wait for you, it is definitely not worth the wait for many. I guess if it was, there wouldn't be so many people buying those vaporizers. Some of them have even said they dropped off of the PD list becaue it wasn't worth it. There's a lot of people that visit this site and read through these threads to get an idea of what they should purchase. All I wanted to do, in light of that post, was to inform them that for many, the long wait is definitely not worth it.
"

There would be a shit storm in the PD Availability thread. There would be accusations to the effect of, "You aren't on the list (don't pretend), so why are you here stirring up shit?

You, Tom, and a bunch of other people would be all over someone who did that.

Am I wrong?

reece,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
^^^
Is there any reason to stir this shit up?
If you're going to continue it, please do it through pm or the chat room.

stickstones,
G

pbmagnet4 said:
lwien said:
Walvapor said:
Ummmm..........LOTS of people in the PD thread and in the availability PD thread disagree with you. Although it may not be worth the wait for you, it is definitely worth the wait for many. I guess if it wasn't, there wouldn't be a +10 week wait.
Why is it any of your concern of wtf i said??

Guest,
G

lwien said:
Walvapor said:
lol. i see absolutely nothing wrong with the woodeez...nothing! like i said, +10 weeks for a Pd. fine for you and the others. but i'm NOT into "playing follow the leader" k.

Guest,
G

lwien said:
reece said:

yep. i'm clearly speaking for myself bubba!

Guest,

reece

Walvapor said:
pbmagnet4 said:
lwien said:
Calm down dude. He wasn't talking to you. Reread the post.

reece,

pbmagnet4

Walvapor said:
reece said:
Walvapor said:
My bad...sorry.
Its cool haha, so i should have a video of the WZ with my EHLE up soon. The only thing is i cant find my firewire cable :ko:. Wish me luck finding it :lol:

pbmagnet4,
G

pbmagnet4 said:
Walvapor said:
reece said:
My bad...sorry.
Its cool haha, so i should have a video of the WZ with my EHLE up soon. The only thing is i cant find my firewire cable :ko:. Wish me luck finding it :lol:
what kind of wood is on ur wdz?

Guest,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Isn't she a beauty?

img0506n.jpg

img0508t.jpg

img0509t.jpg

img0510ey.jpg

img0511o.jpg

img0512s.jpg

quomist,

mnmlh

pbmagnet4 said:
Walvapor said:
pbmagnet4 said:
what kind of wood is on ur wdz?
Walnut, matches my furniture haha.

Video Of My EHLE With Woodeez
Looks like it's working for ya. Have fun with that EHLE! :)

So, you guys are getting longer metal parts on your stems to hold more herb? I've wondered how that would work with this style of vape.

mnmlh,
Top Bottom