Discontinued The Woodeez Vaporizer/Diffuser

highendvapes

Manufacturer
pbmagnet4 said:
Its cool, i just figured it was the holiday season and you had a lot going on and forgot. Id be willing pay for them as long as they are not 50$ like the PD whip-rippers, kind of expensive if you ask me :/.
No that's ok. I sent you two out this afternoon, keep an eye out for them.

highendvapes,

pbmagnet4

highendvapes said:
pbmagnet4 said:
Its cool, i just figured it was the holiday season and you had a lot going on and forgot. Id be willing pay for them as long as they are not 50$ like the PD whip-rippers, kind of expensive if you ask me :/.
No that's ok. I sent you two out this afternoon, keep an eye out for them.
Thanks Todd, ill be looking out for them!

pbmagnet4,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Todd, will your half tubes allow tubing to be attached to them like pd whip rippers? I was thinking about a woodeez but my glass's downstem is 18.8 so I wanted to attach vaporbros tubing and a vaporbros h20 converter. If you can attach tubing what ID and OD tubing would you reccomend?
Also, how does the durability of your vape compare to a pd? Will it survive all that crap tom did to his pd?
Thanks

wowthisisrandom,

vape4health

I got a 13.5v plug from Rick , they was all right on the MZ thread when saying that the 13.5 is almost to hot . I get a tiny layer that is almost turning black right at the opening and the rest of the stem looks brown . So now I have 3 different temps for my WDZ , 1st : Just use the stock plug , 2nd:) Use the stock plug and a coozie , 3rd:) Use the MZ 13.5v plug .

When I use the 13.5 the outside body is very hot , just about like when you first pull a coozie off , so I could see how using the 13.5 day and night would be bad on the wood , too much heat maybe and cause it to crack . And the 13.5 runns hotter then it will with a 12v and a coozie . So far I'm happy with it , its doing exactly what I was looking for .

vape4health,

rayski

vape4health said:
I got a 13.5v plug from Rick , they was all right on the MZ thread when saying that the 13.5 is almost to hot . I get a tiny layer that is almost turning black right at the opening and the rest of the stem looks brown . So now I have 3 different temps for my WDZ , 1st : Just use the stock plug , 2nd:) Use the stock plug and a coozie , 3rd:) Use the MZ 13.5v plug .

When I use the 13.5 the outside body is very hot , just about like when you first pull a coozie off , so I could see how using the 13.5 day and night would be bad on the wood , too much heat maybe and cause it to crack . And the 13.5 runns hotter then it will with a 12v and a coozie . So far I'm happy with it , its doing exactly what I was looking for .
Your not going to try, 4th:) use the 13.5 and a coozie? Save that one for the smokers.

rayski,

pbmagnet4

vape4health said:

I think the stock plug works just fine. My herbs come out at a light brown, perfect for extractions.

pbmagnet4,

vape4health

Yep , I think it would kinda burn with the 13.5 and coozie , maybe not but it would be too hot for me . My guess , the whole stem would come out looking very black , or ash ???

With just the 13.5 the first hit is a bit much but the rest of the stem is perfect .

vape4health,

AbelianGrape

I've been lurking around for the past week or so, figured it was about time to join. This probably isn't the place to introduce myself so I'll keep it short. I've been vaping for about two years now, I can't believe it took me this long to find the site. I am already in love with the place. You guys have a wealth of great information here.

I'm looking to get a new vape for the coming semester. Last semester I sold my VaporBros to a friend, because I told myself I was going to cut back on my consumption and concentrate more on my studies--Didn't have any impact on my grades, in fact they were better when I had been vaping regularly. Something about weed just helps me visualize abstract mathematics a little easier...--Unfortunately this meant I had to combust, and I'm really not looking forward to doing that again this semester. So here I am, debating between waiting nearly the whole semester for a PD, or picking up a WDZ which seems to be getting some pretty good reviews from you guys.

I'm a big believer of what I call the "less is more" approach to vaping. My friends and I, being engineers and math geeks, were always trying to get the most out of our nuggz with the VB, and thought that vaping a couple bowls with just enough plant matter to cover the screen, instead of vaping one big whipful, would in theory produce more, tastier hits. In practice, it wasn't as easy to pull off as the VB just wasn't designed for that. So the MZ/PD/WDZ design seems to be be the obvious solution for my needs.

Well after writing all that I realized that I didn't really add anything to the conversation, and I bet the I'm really high excuse gets overused around here... :D Look out for an email from me highendvapes. I think I'll be ordering one soon!

AbelianGrape,

pbmagnet4

Still haven't had a chance to take pictures :/, and Grape, the WZ is a very good choice. Todd is extremely proficient in his customer service.

pbmagnet4,
G

where can i buy a woodeez? it says the website is construction.

Guest,
G

yeh...i hear you, i'm caught between a pd-mz-wdz. but i'm worried about the lead in the mz, and i don't think i can wait another 2 or 3 more months for my pd. i'm seriously thinking about droppin' off pd's waiting list, and gettin a woodeez!!!
AbelianGrape said:
I've been lurking around for the past week or so, figured it was about time to join. This probably isn't the place to introduce myself so I'll keep it short. I've been vaping for about two years now, I can't believe it took me this long to find the site. I am already in love with the place. You guys have a wealth of great information here.

I'm looking to get a new vape for the coming semester. Last semester I sold my VaporBros to a friend, because I told myself I was going to cut back on my consumption and concentrate more on my studies--Didn't have any impact on my grades, in fact they were better when I had been vaping regularly. Something about weed just helps me visualize abstract mathematics a little easier...--Unfortunately this meant I had to combust, and I'm really not looking forward to doing that again this semester. So here I am, debating between waiting nearly the whole semester for a PD, or picking up a WDZ which seems to be getting some pretty good reviews from you guys.

I'm a big believer of what I call the "less is more" approach to vaping. My friends and I, being engineers and math geeks, were always trying to get the most out of our nuggz with the VB, and thought that vaping a couple bowls with just enough plant matter to cover the screen, instead of vaping one big whipful, would in theory produce more, tastier hits. In practice, it wasn't as easy to pull off as the VB just wasn't designed for that. So the MZ/PD/WDZ design seems to be be the obvious solution for my needs.

Well after writing all that I realized that I didn't really add anything to the conversation, and I bet the I'm really high excuse gets overused around here... :D Look out for an email from me highendvapes. I think I'll be ordering one soon!

Guest,

itriplots

Hey Abeliangrape, just wanted to let you know that im in the same boat with my studies. It seems like the more I end up smoking/vaping throughout the semester the better I do in my classes. You might be doing much higher level math than I am, but Ive got 2 semesters left in undergrad and then ill have my math and chemistry majors complete, so i have taken almost all the required courses. I study high just as much as I study sober, and go to classes on and off weed. Its like having two brains in my head that get two different points of view on a subject, then I just have to spend out of class time studying to connect the two to gain a better understanding.

Did you end up getting a Woodeez?

Im on the fence about whether or not I need another vaporizer. I have a LB, 2 vapor genies that i never use, and a herbalaire that gets multiple times every day. Im looking into a woodeez to force me to load smaller bowls, the convenience of it being on all the time, and to hopefully gain better efficiency through this. Is this worth 150 dollars though? Maybe I should just load much smaller bowls in my herbalaire, because I have not used any other vape that is as efficient as it as long as the variable temp is utilized? But then again i have never used a woodeez/mz style vape... Any helpful thoughts on this?:ninja:

itriplots,

AbelianGrape

itriplots, I know exactly what you mean about "having two brains." Lately I like to smoke and just think about my math problems and really try to understand concepts behind them, without bothering to try any computation. Then when I'm sober I'll come back to them and work them out, trying to integrate from my "abstract study mode." I'm an undergrad too, and only have a couple courses left for my major. What kind of courses have you taken? Good luck with the double major. I have no idea how you even fit that many courses into your schedule. I've been taking close to (if not) maximum credits every semester, and I barely have any time for anything but math courses.

More on topic though. I ordered a Woodeez last week, but Todd (the manufacturer) is on vacation until the end of this week. He should be shipping mine by Friday/Saturday. I was on the Purple-Days waiting list, but I couldn't wait the whole semester to get another vape as I really don't want to combust again.

I really think smaller bowls are the way to go. I just ordered a scale, and I'm planning to really monitor my intake much more closely than when I had my VaporBros. The VB was always there, just sitting on my desk. It's really tempting to just vape all the time, when it's out like that. I vaped way too much (if that's possible) and almost felt like I was living two lives, the sober and the high life (like 2 brain idea but much worse) This is why I sold it and cut back on my intake. It really started taking a toll on my productivity and well being. I definitely think that by closely monitoring my use, and with the aid of the smaller bowl of the Woodeez, I can exert more control over the substance and utilize it more effectively as a study aid. It will also be nice just to have the vape so when there's a lull in my workload, I can use it more for relaxation purposes.

I'll let you know how it works when it comes, definitely making sure to comment on efficiency for you. (Maybe I'll be able to add some quantitative data if this scale is accurate enough.)

AbelianGrape,
G

Can't wait till i get my woodeez. No Patience for a pd, 10 weeks
or longer!...get the hell out of here! nothing's worth that long wait...

Guest,

the electrician

a maths degree must be done while as high as humanly possible. i attacked my third year with this approach and it worked to my advantage, but fucking hell that was a difficult 3 years. you poor bastards

but if anyones interested i did my share of group and semi group theory with a little topology, bit of ring theory and for some ungodly reason fluid dynamics

the electrician,

AbelianGrape

I'm doing some ring/field stuff this semester. In addition to PDEs, discrete math, math modeling, and another linear algebra course. I'm more into the pure math, but I figured I'd take this semester to try some applied math courses to see if I like it or not. I'm really having trouble figuring out what I want to do with this degree. There are so many areas of math, and so many related fields, that I'm a little overwhelmed. Next year I'm going to try some geometry/topology, analysis, maybe some scientific computing, and who knows what else. What I really need to do though is find some sort of research opportunity for this summer...and application deadlines are coming fast. Yikes! Can't wait till the Woodeez gets in!

AbelianGrape,

lwien

Walvapor said:
Ummmm..........LOTS of people in the PD thread and in the availability PD thread disagree with you. Although it may not be worth the wait for you, it is definitely worth the wait for many. I guess if it wasn't, there wouldn't be a +10 week wait.

lwien,

the electrician

ahhh, classic. topology is a welcome break id say nothing too hard. PDEs are gonna be pretty dull unless youve done it before. are you doing real or complex analysis? in my experience real is easier but complex more interesting. when youre done, unless youre properly into your maths i wouldn feel too pressured to do something specifically with the degree. i was a cleaner and general temp worker for a few months, now im unemployed and looking to work in a bong shop, money is not everything. then again i am not you so disregard everything i just said

the electrician,

pbmagnet4

lwien said:
Walvapor said:
Ummmm..........LOTS of people in the PD thread and in the availability PD thread disagree with you. Although it may not be worth the wait for you, it is definitely worth the wait for many. I guess if it wasn't, there wouldn't be a +10 week wait.
Why would you come in here to JUST say that...

pbmagnet4,
Top Bottom