Discontinued The Woodeez Vaporizer/Diffuser

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Hi All,
Introducing the Woodeez SS Aromatherapy Diffuser.... An ultra efficient convection style, direct draw diffusser/ vapoorizer, designed to be ready anytime you are.

-Hardwood body available in several different wood types to compliment any dcor.
-Efficient design allows vaporization of amounts as small as .025 grams.
- Only Stainless Steel components are used in the heating exchanger.
-ROHS compliant electronics.
- Lead free componets from top to bottom. Only the safest materials are used.
-Discreet, it's just under the size of a 12oz can.
-Its built to last, no moving parts or glass to break.
-Preset temperature assures no combustion of materials and little to no odor.
-All parts from American suppliers and completely assembled in the USA.

The Woodeez is easy to operate, no buttons, switches, bells or whistles. Once preheated, it can remain in a state of readiness indefinitely. It comes complete with power supply, 3 vapor tubes, aromatherapy cup and a sample of our own Woodeez Waxx.

Woodeez is not for everyone. It is a vape best used by one or two people, not a party vape. It does have a fairly long heat up time {30 to 45min} but can remain in that state indefinitely.

Remember to email directly to receive the FC discount of $150 with shipping included. Please visit us at www.woodeez-ss.com for more.

Please use this thread to discuss the Woodeez Aromatherapy Diffuser. And lets keep it on the vape please. Thank you.

highendvapes,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
just read the 11 pages of the other thread. i was disappointed, happy, sad, cried, laughed, and was very enlightened by some of the posts. i hope that this thread will stay clean and todd can be welcomed into the community as a legitimate manufacturer as long as the reviews remain positive. good luck to you. :cool:

whats the expected turnaround time on these things?

illadelph,

vape4health

This review is from the drama page ( it was the only place to post it at the time ) .

After a few nights with the WDZ its time for a review .

1 } First off is the bowl size , its my first time with this size bowl and I have to say at first I was like wtf this aint gonna work ( I had gotten used to the DBV with about 1/3 of the wand full ) but after 2 or 3 stems the Woodeez gives my girl and I a nice buzz , and that is still not even close to the amount that I would load in the DBV . I did try to weigh out what a full stem is but my scale will only do 0.0 and I dumped 10 stem loads on it and was still not 0.1 , so I guess I need a better scale . After only a few days its looking like my amount per week may have been chopped in half again , I'll look into that more after I get used to it and give it a few weeks to level out .

2 } Heat up time . I was expecting a long heat up time but in a hurry I can start to get vapor after maybe 15 minutes , I have to hit it slow but it does vape . Now after 30 minutes the wood body starts to get warm and its ready for a stem . I started off hitting it real slow , like a LB , but then I woundered if I could cool it down with a hit ( like I can with the DBV ) after a few huge fast draws , yep it has no problem keeping up . That may be the first time I have had vapor choking me out like a big bong rip .

3 } Set temp , I thought I was going to have a huge problem using a vape with a preset temp , no its perfect , somehow it cooks the whole stem even with the exception of a very thin layer at the opening of the stem ( it gets a little darker ) with out needing to be stirred . I can get it to start making the ABV darker but I have to hit it about 4 times without getting vapor , I dont have a reason to do it but you can if your lookin for dark ABV .

4 } The buzz . I'm find the buzz is more like the buzz I get from my LB . Its a more stoney buzz . I'm not sure how to explain it because with the DBV I can get darker ABV , full load all evenly browned , but the buzz is still a lighter head buzz .

5 } Waxing the wood . First time I have ever waxed wood , I like it , its very calming and I feel like I'm taking care of my Woodeez . The Woodeez Wax dont have a over powering smell and makes the wood look very nice .

6 } Todd . He has been fast on email , easy to work with and has shipped very fast . I hade some problems ( not with the WDZ ) and Todd was fast to work it out with me . I'm very happy with with my purchase , I may see about having a custom Woodeez made in the future .

And I would just like to add , Todd has in no way paid for this review , I was not given special treatment or a discount or any freebies , and I was not promised anything in the future , this is my review given under my own free will . I did buy a DBV from Todd but that was long befor I had any idea of the Woodeez , I dont know if Todd was already working on it or not but I didnt know . So when I seen that it was the same guy that shipped me the DBV in a extrem hurry cause I was in a pinch , I figure give it a try and I'm very happy that I did .

Thanks Todd and everyone for reading this .

Edit : I dropped this thing a few times and my heart dont stop everytime , it did but after a few drops I was like shit it must be able to take it .

After thought edit : Its taking me some time to figure just how to pack a stem to get a nice size load but not hard to draw through . I suck it up in the stem and I'm finding that sucking real easy then stuffing the little bit that is hanging out so its level , not to hard or its very hard to draw .

vape4health,

vape4health

I been puttin the waxx to my WDZ , long as I keep the wax off the SS is it possible to over wax it ? I wait till it gets good 'n hot then rub the whole thing over , it could just be me but it looks better every time I wax it and I just want to make sure I'm not over doing it .

I'm planning a custom Woodeez . Here's to getting some Christmas cash :cheers:

vape4health,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Do you plan to offer a car adapter with this eventually?
Im liking what I see so far :)

AGBeer,

vape4health

AGBeer said:
Do you plan to offer a car adapter with this eventually?
Im liking what I see so far :)
I have not been to radio shack to check , but I think they carry one that will fit . I'll take the wall wart when I go .

vape4health,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Glad your liking it so far vape4health, and thanks for the good review and pictures. Feel free to Waxx away.

Thanks Illadelph, I appreciate the respectful thought. Right now the turn around is only a few days. Hope to be able keep it close to that.

AGBeer, I wont be offering the car adapter. I can tell you that the tip is 2.1x5.5 mm. They can be found for under 10 bucks.

highendvapes,

bcleez

Talking about custom vapes.... would it be possible to say...

take a block of wood 3x or 4x bigger than the normal size.... and fit 3 HE's in there for a party type vape called "the log" a few of my friends were talking about this... obviously the power supply would be an issue...tubes attached the the stem for hookah like...

bcleez,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I think that would be too much of a hassle. Given the size of the bowl and how long a piece of tubing would have too be for a hookah like set up for three. You Would probably be clearing each bowl in a couple hits. You would be constantly loading bowls. A bowl of this type is meant for one person. Would probably be cheaper too buy multiple vapes so everyone can sit there with their own vape. I think it would be too much work if you had a triple HE vape. that and it might not be consistent. The HE in the middle could potentially run hotter than the outer two. Or you would have too have it set up will all three equidistant too each other... would be big piece of wood....

a vaporizer of this style is not your typical "Party" Vape.
if your intent is too have a hookah like situation, get something like the Extreme. if you wanted multiple hoses, you can get a lab glass replacement for the elbow that has two nipples instead of the one.

DevoTheStrange,

GhostVapor

I placed my order on 12/10, Just received shipping confirmation. Should have it by Friday. hope the rest of the week fly's by! Cant wait to try this thing!:D Thanks again Todd.

GhostVapor,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Yes Ghost, yours and several others went out this morning. You should have it by the weekend. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

highendvapes,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Wow, website intro!

Can't blame you Todd. I too fantasize about a job in the vaporizer industry... why not use a proven design that has available customers who are anxious as hell, some so who are willing to jump ship vs wait? In a world where we want demand instantaneous gratification. I think Tom will get the list knocked down a bit though, and things may need to be changed a bit for you.

Noticed you never say ROHS compliant on your website... any reason? just wondering. Oh yeah. You need pictures too.

IAmKrazy2,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
Wow, website intro!

Can't blame you Todd. I too fantasize about a job in the vaporizer industry... why not use a proven design that has available customers who are anxious as hell, some so who are willing to jump ship vs wait? In a world where we want demand instantaneous gratification. I think Tom will get the list knocked down a bit though, and things may need to be changed a bit for you.

Noticed you never say ROHS compliant on your website... any reason? just wondering. Oh yeah. You need pictures too.
Yes, I do need pics yet. I cant seem to get any to focus very well with my old digital camera or my cell phone. I am working on it, and should have some soon.

From what I've been reading the ROHS compliance issue is for the European market. Woodeez is ROHS compliant, but is ony available on this side of the pond, so I dont NEED to list it as such. Its just marketing hype here. I could be wrong, if I am please let me know.

Woodeez is built with ROHS compliant materials, but has not filed a compliane letter with the proper European goverment agencies. For that reason, I chose not to list it as such. I'm not even sure that the directive applies to American companies.

When I get a better camera, I may take pics of the little green tree myself and post them.

highendvapes,
Reactions: ogcook

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
highendvapes said:
IAmKrazy2 said:
Wow, website intro!

Yes, I do need pics yet. I cant seem to get any to focus very well with my old digital camera or my cell phone. I am working on it, and should have some soon.

From what I've been reading the ROHS compliance issue is for the European market. Woodeez is ROHS compliant, but is ony available on this side of the pond, so I dont NEED to list it as such. Its just marketing hype here. I could be wrong, if I am please let me know.

Woodeez is built with ROHS compliant materials, but has not filed a compliane letter with the proper European goverment agencies. For that reason, I chose not to list it as such. I'm not even sure that the directive applies to American companies.

When I get a better camera, I may take pics of the little green tree myself and post them.
One thing you can try is take your camera and put it in the best picture mode... and take your picture from a little further away. Sound's like your too close too your object. Pull back a bit, take your pic. Then Crop the digital image down too the necessary partss.

DevoTheStrange,

stinac

Hi

Im looking for PD like vape (im in for efficiency), so why should i by this vape over PD or MZ?
For PD i have to wait over 10 weeks and they dont ship outside US (for now)
Tnx

stinac,

vape4health

My girls first words about the woodeez was , its hot , meaning the vapor was a little hot in her mouth ,so I stuck a piece of silicone tubing on the end of a stem and she liked it . :) I email Todd about some long stems and here is what I got .

How do I like them , oh man , massive hits . I'm not sure why they give me bigger hits but I have been doing side by side's with the normal lenght one's , both packed from the same grinder load enjoyed back to back to back to ........... Every single time the long one's give me crushing hits if I try , less huge hits . So with the long stem I can get 2 huge hit's then sometimes 1 more thin one . I'll be using these long ones ( bigger hits ) the same way I would use a bong and pipe combo , bong for lung buster's and the pipe for a relax smoking sesh . Yes the big hits are a bit of a waste but sometime thats just what I need . Its nice to have the option .

Almost forgot , yep they cool the vapor down too :lol: that is why I got them but you can see why I like them .

vape4health,

aero18

vaporist
Highendvapes, would it be possible for you to round the edges a bit more (mostly top and a little of the bottom) if I ordered one?

I'd do it myself with some sand paper, but sanding it down by hand takes a lonnnng time.

aero18,

vape4health

aero18 said:
Highendvapes, would it be possible for you to round the edges a bit more (mostly top and a little of the bottom) if I ordered one?

I'd do it myself with some sand paper, but sanding it down by hand takes a lonnnng time.
I was going to ask the same thing . I find that I like holding it with my hand around the top and more rounded would be nice .

vape4health,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
When you guys are saying rounded, just what is it that you want. The body of the vape? That can be done if you want. Not a problem.

Thanks Devo, I'll try it when I have some time. Your name cracks me up. Every time that I read it I get Devo songs stuck in my head. D-E-V-O!!!!

highendvapes,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Was actually a nick name given too me 10 years ago describing my Dorky nature... hated it at first, then one day I answered too it, it stuck ever since...
however you reading my name is no where near as humorous as me reading your signature... My mind keeps putting a comma after Hippies.... so I keep reading it Helping Hurting Hippies.... So instead of helping hippies that are hurting, I am reading it... Helping too Hurt the Hippies.

DevoTheStrange,

vape4health

highendvapes said:
When you guys are saying rounded, just what is it that you want.
Yep , so the top corner would be a " softer " corner , but will taking off a bit more wood effect the temp .

vape4health,
Top Bottom