Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
My mod is VV, so I can put any voltage between 3.2 and 6 out constant til the battery dies. I'm really thinking I'd rather try the 2.5 ohm with a voltage closer to 6.

Even if its 1.5 ohm you can supply it up to 7.4v if your device can handle it.

306547_10150858530791617_698121616_11976924_840401436_n.jpg

darco

here to join the waiting party! I am loving what I am seeing here. Now wont the universe look amazing on a GG? Or a Provari? :D Been waiting for you guys to come up with something for herbs. Now I see you taking a lot of my future money :D

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
here to join the waiting party! I am loving what I am seeing here. Now wont the universe look amazing on a GG? Or a Provari? :D Been waiting for you guys to come up with something for herbs. Now I see you taking a lot of my future money :D

I wouldnt use it on a Provari, but a GG man i got a few GGTB's here. By few im talking about 8.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

darco

I wouldnt use it on a Provari, but a GG man i got a few GGTB's here. By few im talking about 8.

The moment I saw the first picture in this thread, I thought Imeo had gotten into making THC vapes! :D The Universe really looks like it belongs to the GG family! (And I mean that as a serious compliment being a GG fan :))

8 GGTBs?? WOW! Every GG fan I know is a hoarder ! hehe.

Ok now back to the topic. When can we see more of the Universe? (Why do all questions about this PV sound so deep and intellectual? :p )

darco,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The moment I saw the first picture in this thread, I thought Imeo had gotten into making THC vapes! :D The Universe really looks like it belongs to the GG family! (And I mean that as a serious compliment being a GG fan :))

8 GGTBs?? WOW! Every GG fan I know is a hoarder ! hehe.

Ok now back to the topic. When can we see more of the Universe? (Why do all questions about this PV sound so deep and intellectual? :p )

Not a horder of GG but we use to sell GG in 2010. Great device.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

ok update, The Universe will be a little bit larger, and also will run on 3.7v batteries. 1.5 ohm version and 2.5 ohm version will be available, final numbers wont be available until we finalize the design.

Interesting, thanks for the info. Are we talking longer or bigger in diameter here? That 3.7 Volts is excellent news, I can see it a natural on a short V2 in one's pocket for that free moment......

OF

OF,

tharealmclovin

This ohms stuff is still over my head. Which woul be better for a V2? 1.5 ohm or 2.4? Does the upgraded top effect this in any way?

tharealmclovin,

OF

This ohms stuff is still over my head. Which woul be better for a V2? 1.5 ohm or 2.4? Does the upgraded top effect this in any way?

If we're restricted to 3.7 Volts I vote for 1.5 Ohms, guys will want all the power then can get (within reason) I'm thinking. Hey, maybe unreasonable power?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We are in the process of moving to a bigger location and during this process we shall find it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

We are in the process of moving to a bigger location and during this process we shall find it.

Little drastic, it's it G? I mean come on, move everything out....couldn't you just shuffle stuff around like the rest of us? Or maybe ordered another one?

It's only a prototype you never fired up, right?

OF

OF,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I was also wondering that. How many bowls of herb could we expect out of an omi v2 with this on it?

CentiZen,

OF

I was also wondering that. How many bowls of herb could we expect out of an omi v2 with this on it?

I'm going to guess nobody really knows until someone actually tries it? Last I heard, before G had to take emergency leave, was it was still lost, replacements were on the way but the entire crew was uprooting the joint and moving to bigger digs. That was a few days back. Then the line went dead until next Monday.

They will come in two models, 1.5 and 2.4 Ohms so they should perform much like Omicron carts do in terms of total time. The 1000 mAh factory battery should drive it somewhere in the range of maybe 15 minutes on one end and 40 on the other as I see the numbers. A long enough time you'd think. The missing information is how long to vape how big a bowl. If it takes five minutes and they're tiny we have problems. If OTOH it goes faster or holds a lot so it can run a long time......

I bet this time next week we'll know pretty well what to expect. For now, G his bigger fish to fry.

OF

OF,

W9 Jessica

Company Rep
Hey FC!

G is unavailable for about a week due to technical difficulties and life's circumstances. I'll be here to answer any and all questions until he gets back!

As for the universal adapter, from my understanding it will work on all batteries 3.7v and up that have a 2.5 amp cut off.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to call us directly: (818) 849-6133.

OF

Hey FC!

G is unavailable for about a week due to technical difficulties and life's circumstances. I'll be here to answer any and all questions until he gets back!

As for the universal adapter, from my understanding it will work on all batteries 3.7v and up that have a 2.5 amp cut off.

Thanks Jessica, did you have a better answer to the other question then?

OF

OF,

W9 Jessica

Company Rep
We will know more information after G tests the Universal Adapter completely.

We're guessing between 2-3 loads between charges.

Top Bottom