Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

OF

Has the Universe been found?!?!

I hope I find it in my next shipment!

Is that the schedule? I thought the next step was battery life tests? That is 'bowls per charge'??

Did I miss that part or did the schedule get changed?

OF

OF,

OF

I was saying I hope they lost it in my box. That would be a good solution rather than it just plain missing.

Hey, if they want to loose it, I can help out there. I can guarantee none of you guys will ever see it again......

Last I recall the move was on, routine business suspended and the device was still missing. I recall teasing G about clearing the joint out just to find it. Before he replied he had to clock out. I suspect the next stage of testing never got started?

Doesn't really matter, if it gets close to me it's going to get tested if I have anything to say about it..... I've talked about it enough.....

OF

OF,

DubCRider

And testing we shall do! While we wait we can argue over who is more excited?

DubCRider,

OF

And testing we shall do! While we wait we can argue over who is more excited?

No way I'm getting into that trap, you are for sure. G already likes you better anyway, I don't want him sending it to you in secret.......friend.

All we really have to do is keep Sinclue from finding out, right?

OF

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
No way I'm getting into that trap, you are for sure. G already likes you better anyway, I don't want him sending it to you in secret.......friend.

All we really have to do is keep Sinclue from finding out, right?

OF

I'll make sure he doesn't find out.

OF

I'll make sure he doesn't find out.

Sounds like a good plan to me. It shouldn't be too hard, he's not very sharp you know......

I mean he's not sofistecated like you and me, right?

OF

OF,

W9 Jessica

Company Rep
Although G hasn't found the original Universe Adapter-- we were still able to make revisions to it.
It's going to be a different design that will allow for oils and herbs to work more efficiently.
We're incorporating what we call "Cyclone Technology"

JoeKickass

Although G hasn't found the original Universe Adapter-- we were still able to make revisions to it.
It's going to be a different design that will allow for oils and herbs to work more efficiently.
We're incorporating what we call "Cyclone Technology"

I had a feeling the hole being right in the middle of the side wold change...

Do you happen to know how the new top for the v2 Omicron is doing?

JoeKickass,

ilovedoobies!

I feel the V1 is the smallest and I like it but the V2 is not much bigger. With the a shorter cart that would be awesome!
And any word when the universe will be for sale?

ilovedoobies!,

JoeKickass

Thanks, Jessica, funny thread to find this useful information in. Do you about the shorter V2 tube for 14500s? Is that going to happen?

TIA

OF

I would also support a 14500 size body as a smaller option for the two 14250's (7.4v)

JoeKickass,

OF

I would also support a 14500 size body as a smaller option for the two 14250's (7.4v)

I didn't think of that aspect, but I guess it works there too. Cool. I've got a fair pile of 14500s but only two 14650s (the ones that came with it). And it does take a bit of length out of it and being as how it V2 is going to get longer still with the new top, that would be even more welcome??

I hope it happens. But understand if it not practical.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok so far from what I have been reading my head hurts,

A little about cyclone tech, this will help even distribute air through out the herb chamber, you won't need to stir the chamber, but if you still need to, well there's that option also.

I'm just saying we advance the vaporizer technology, hope this works.

JoeKickass

***Walks in***
Bender.+I%2527m+Back+Baby%2521.jpg

OF

I'm just saying we advance the vaporizer technology, hope this works.

Hey, that's not news to those of us paying a bit of attention you know, we know what you do.... And I do hope you don't think you're the only guy hoping it gets sorted out....guys are holding rent money you know....

Welcome back to the salt mines, big guy! I hope everything is under control.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey, that's not news to those of us paying a bit of attention you know, we know what you do.... And I do hope you don't think you're the only guy hoping it gets sorted out....guys are holding rent money you know....

Welcome back to the salt mines, big guy! I hope everything is under control.

OF

Thanks for the warm reception, everything's under control and look for good news mid May. Waiting for molding and prototypes to pop out from engineers.

Kofa

How many hits do you estimate one will get off of one charged battery (3.7v) with the Universe?

It seems the Thermovape Evolution flower cart only gets like 15-20.

Kofa,
Top Bottom