• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

ilovedoobies!

Introducing the Universe adapter for the Omicron and Persei.

This adapter will handle flowers, water extracts, and maybe even oils.

Now the cool thing about this adapter is, you can clean it, and it will last over a year. Ya we said it a year.

We think its important to improve technology and take it further without compromise. So we decided we want to create a adapter that can do all three without issues. Its not about having the first, or having the coolest, its about doing it right.

Mods please do not delete or lock, as Vtac said it is ok.

Here it is.

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_6847.jpg
Super SEXY G

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. Close enough to bait and switch to me. You get a string of related future products in my hands but I recall clearly discussing the heater being basically the same as the 8 but needing a little more work that would include the stuff from the 8 testing. I definitely left with the understanding it was a spin off of that technology and would follow.

So now you claim the new guy was just confused with all the new information coming at him?

OK have it your way. 'Fool me once....'

OF

The universe is a spin off of the 8 technology, it's just not done yet, the heater inside is almost the same.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ah, so, I thought those solar panels looked fake. I could tell right off they weren't genuine Solindra....

OF

LOL nice one, i opened the door on that one, you just happened to walk in, sit down and do your wise man impression. Nice got me laughing now.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

OF

LOL nice one, i opened the door on that one, you just happened to walk in, sit down and do your wise man impression. Nice got me laughing now.

No doubt about it, best straight line this forum has seen in some time. I owe ya one, next time it's my turn....

It's a good thing we don't live in the same area code, I suspect there's be more laughing and scratching going on but you wouldn't have as much time to do fun stuff for us....

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No doubt about it, best straight line this forum has seen in some time. I owe ya one, next time it's my turn....

It's a good thing we don't live in the same area code, I suspect there's be more laughing and scratching going on but you wouldn't have as much time to do fun stuff for us....

OF

Yes specially that im looking at a nail cart, a 14500 v2 tube, and a few other goodies on my screen now.

jpdnkstr

G, you must've been in my head last night with the colored tube thing.... I was going to make that suggestion for Persei rings and endcaps custom color kits, my wife would love it! Ok, back on topic, let us know(I know you will) when it's time to order the Universe. I received my Persei yesterday and absolutely love it! can't wait for all the attachments.

PS not only did I need a friend and a seat... I took a vacation day from work, and needed that too! The Persei Rocks!!

I'm also interested in Skype, and have sent G a contact request on skype.... but I am not very computer literate. I may also be at work during the show:ugh:

jpdnkstr,

OF

Yes specially that im looking at a nail cart, a 14500 v2 tube, and a few other goodies on my screen now.

You know, G, there's an old joke about the farmer trying to catch the rabbit eating his garden up. Only he's too poor to afford bait. In an inspired moment he pulls out his seed catalog and cuts the picture of a plump carrot to bait the trap. Rushing out the nest morning to check the trap, he finds he's caught a picture of a rabbit.

I hope the image you're looking at is not a repeat.....

OF

ilovedoobies!

G, you must've been in my head last night with the colored tube thing.... I was going to make that suggestion for Persei rings and endcaps custom color kits, my wife would love it! Ok, back on topic, let us know(I know you will) when it's time to order the Universe. I received my Persei yesterday and absolutely love it! can't wait for all the attachments.

PS not only did I need a friend and a seat... I took a vacation day from work, and needed that too! The Persei Rocks!!

I'm also interested in Skype, and have sent G a contact request on skype.... but I am not very computer literate. I may also be at work during the show:ugh:
I sent him a request also and hope he gets it

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hey guys sorry but i cant do a skype session today. a little to hectic plus the Universe adapter is misplaced.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I told you I thought you were making it too small......

So now what? You remotely activate the on board GPS? Can't ask the cops to check the ping record, I guess?

OF

naaa just gotta figure out my last steps on the box that it came in.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bluntcrush
Good luck! I want to see it... With my hands....

OF, quick Q. I made a batt spacer(to run 1 IMR 18350 in persei) out of a maglite mini(about 16mm) bottom cap... So, would I be loosing much juice there? I figured it would be better than foil...any insight would be great, but I think its working fine on a temporary basis...
Tia.

havealight101,

OF

Good luck! I want to see it... With my hands....

OF, quick Q. I made a batt spacer(to run 1 IMR 18350 in persei) out of a maglite mini(about 16mm) bottom cap... So, would I be loosing much juice there? I figured it would be better than foil...any insight would be great, but I think its working fine on a temporary basis...
Tia.

Cool. I think solid beats foil anytime, don't you. Should be no problem, just be sure to remove all the finish from the contact areas. Raw Aluminum doesn't last but a few seconds in the air before forming a few molecule thick oxide layer (after which the surface is effectively sealed). It's basically clear, very hard (you can sharpen a knife on a flat plate of Aluminum (Aluminum Oxide paper is in the sandpaper department in Lowe's...). This should be OK as long as it doesn't build up too thick, but get the finish cleaned off.

Good luck with the experiment.

O man do hope you find that ;/ That would suck

Hey, not to worry, don't they always come back when they get hungry? I suspect it's only a brief setback. As soon as G orders another from the Engineer, he'll probably trip over it on the floor.....

OF

OF,

NewSchoolExplorer

Looks interesting wish I can see a video of how it performs with the different materials.

Can someone please comment with all the different developments what is what lol.

The nail cart will have a single design, that will provide the biggest hit in the shortest time.

The Universe attachment will do herb, oils, and water exstracts.

The Extract cartridges will just be the tank system we will improve on.

Is the Nail Cart and the Hammer the same thing? Also any videos of that in action? (also when will the Omi version come out?)

NewSchoolExplorer,

JoeKickass

Looks interesting wish I can see a video of how it performs with the different materials.

Can someone please comment with all the different developments what is what lol.

Is the Nail Cart and the Hammer the same thing? Also any videos of that in action? (also when will the Omi version come out?)

Nail Cart:

Hammer:
can anyone say Hammer time?

The_Hammer_Black_Top__37404_zoom.jpg

The_Hammer_Black_Top_2__26131_zoom.jpg

JoeKickass,

wb21

Hammer is an Herb Iron the Nail cart is separate

wb21,
Cool. I think solid beats foil anytime, don't you. Should be no problem, just be sure to remove all the finish from the contact areas. Raw Aluminum doesn't last but a few seconds in the air before forming a few molecule thick oxide layer (after which the surface is effectively sealed). It's basically clear, very hard (you can sharpen a knife on a flat plate of Aluminum (Aluminum Oxide paper is in the sandpaper department in Lowe's...). This should be OK as long as it doesn't build up too thick, but get the finish cleaned off.

Good luck with the experiment.

Hey, not to worry, don't they always come back when they get hungry? I suspect it's only a brief setback. As soon as G orders another from the Engineer, he'll probably trip over it on the floor.....

OF

Thanks mucho, yes I did sand the paint off, but good to know about the "invisible" build up, ill stay on it. This is just for testing, won't last long, just don't want to spend money on 18650's IMR's, that I might not use.
Thanks again.

havealight101,
Top Bottom