Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

OF

How many hits do you estimate one will get off of one charged battery (3.7v) with the Universe?

It seems the Thermovape Evolution flower cart only gets like 15-20.

That will actually be very hard to determine until guys actually get a chance to test them, won't it? And for that to happen, the design needs to get finished? That means the prototypes still on their way to THC last I knew will have to get actual herb put in them for the first time (the engineer doesn't have access to flowers I think, it's never been run on cannabis). Then, of course, there are modifications likely to come from that testing. I'd have to say we've got a long time to wait on the hit count number before we ask 'on which battery?' which will change the number several fold.

Nobody knows at this point as I see it, and it'll be some time before we do.

My guess is 'plenty' or it won't be released. Same, I think, as the Evolution gets plenty of hits in either configuration for the intended use. Each maker seems firmly committed to providing the customer useful tools.

OF

OF,

OF

Aussie foliage doesn't come close to comparing. Yes, I'm sure good herb exists but not on this grand of a scale.

Yup.

And then there's that nasty legal issue with taking money for using it and all. One can't really fault the Engineer for wanting to stay out of jail, really. Small wonder it's in the contract......

Thanks.

OF

OF,

ilovedoobies!

Naw seems those icons only work with iphones and other iphone users on most sites including Face Book

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Current Universe Design will be the most advanced portable vaporizer known to man. It will employ some pretty new designs, and technology.

This is why we did not release our herbal chambers last year, it was not good enough, now that we have been doing it for more then a year it is time to make the best of the best of the best for this small platform.

VAPORIZER22

Current Universe Design will be the most advanced portable vaporizer known to man. It will employ some pretty new designs, and technology.

This is why we did not release our herbal chambers last year, it was not good enough, now that we have been doing it for more then a year it is time to make the best of the best of the best for this small platform.

Can not wait for the unveiling.

VAPORIZER22,
Top Bottom