Discontinued The Sublimator

hassan

Connoisseur
<---- knows the feeling, am back on page 17 going thru the stuff i missed. have to skip most of the vids, tho.

I remember those days...

I never watched any of the videos until I actually had the Sublimator in hand and then I wanted to see how Enrico actually handles it...

Wasn't sure what could be touched and what couldn't, haha.

hassan,

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
I do have a sublimator in hand. I try to bring it out to weed lounges or cafes for everyone to try. For any concentrates, heat it up to the max. (Non melting bubble hash goes in the bowl with the screen). For regular weed, you need to find your own point, I marked my spot with a sharpie so I know where it is.

This is my baby here,

9P0JdR9.jpg

Video link of smoking oil @ weeds. (Guy blew sub smoke @ pitbull and it got super stoned)

Brayden

the dank one
Just thought I'd report that I heard back from PV and warranties on the Sublimator are NON-TRANSFERABLE. This was being asked a bit in my Sub Classifieds listing so I wanted to forward the information along to everyone.

what exactly does this mean? That if bought my sublimator from enrico I am NON-warrantied by planet vape? Or that if I sell my unit to a friend he no longer has a warranty?

Brayden,
what exactly does this mean? That if bought my sublimator from enrico I am NON-warrantied by planet vape? Or that if I sell my unit to a friend he no longer has a warranty?

second one. And if you bought straight from Enrico then you have a warranty with sub themselves not PV

Tommii

Don't do that to the poor dog...

Glad you are enjoying the sub! Looks like a sweet setup!

Lol, we told the guy that we want him to be able to blow it at the dog's face, I instantly knew he was thinking something else so I started recording.

The video showed my old bong.

Tommii,

weedemon

enthusiast
Lol, we told the guy that we want him to be able to blow it at the dog's face, I instantly knew he was thinking something else so I started recording.

I'm sorry but i disagree also. I think that is a poor practice. The dog didn't ask for that... :( just my opinion. For a flip on the situation: I wouldn't want my dog to force some stinky rotting carcass on me because "Why wouldn't my master enjoy it? it smells and tastes awesome!!!"

unless I am misunderstanding you too?

Brayden

the dank one
I do have a sublimator in hand. I try to bring it out to weed lounges or cafes for everyone to try. For any concentrates, heat it up to the max. (Non melting bubble hash goes in the bowl with the screen). For regular weed, you need to find your own point, I marked my spot with a sharpie so I know where it is.

This is my baby here,<snip>

very jealous I cant lie, ive only tried bongs with this unit and have disliked all of them, these beautiful bubblers look like they take the cake for "optimal setup," but I need to try one out that's forsure

Brayden,

Tommii

I'm sorry but i disagree also. I think that is a poor practice. The dog didn't ask for that... :( just my opinion. For a flip on the situation: I wouldn't want my dog to force some stinky rotting carcass on me because "Why wouldn't my master enjoy it? it smells and tastes awesome!!!"

unless I am misunderstanding you too?

When I explained above, we asked the guy to hold it in and to be "able" to blow into the dog face since it takes at least 5-10 seconds of holding to get to the dog. We never told him to blow it towards the dog, but its another way of saying, "HOLD THAT SHIT IN BRO". I knew he didn't understand, so I recorded him blowing it towards it.

Tommii,

green2brown

For any concentrates, heat it up to the max.

I have to disagree here. Heating it up to max just burns the concentrate. If you do it at a lower temperature you can vaporize the concentrate which is the goal. I actually find I use the same spot on the dial for flower and concentrates, probably because the temp inside the Apollo heater is higher than the temp inside the atomizer, or at least I'd assume.

Tommii

I have to disagree here. Heating it up to max just burns the concentrate. If you do it at a lower temperature you can vaporize the concentrate which is the goal. I actually find I use the same spot on the dial for flower and concentrates, probably because the temp inside the Apollo heater is higher than the temp inside the atomizer, or at least I'd assume.

I've come to same results to it, (tip off from someone to do it) I moved the nub from max, works the same but I don't taste burnt concentrate. Could prolong better life time though.

Tommii,

Enrico

Manufacturer

This is my baby here,i love your rig dude you make me proud i have somthing to ask you . can you not ever run your unit with the red eye please ... you will cut ist life substantially, please no red eye

9P0JdR9.jpg

Video link of smoking oil @ weeds. (Guy blew sub smoke @ pitbull and it got super stoned)

Enrico,

Tommii

Surprise to see you comment here! I wasn't too sure about the optimal level of the concentrates since I've only seen the ti nail adjustment to max. So I figured that would be the same. I'll make sure I adjust it properly next time!!

Do you also know when the e nail ator version is coming out? Would love to add it to my sublimator collection after owning the original one for a week haha.

Tommii,
Reactions: Enrico

CheeseSandwich

Surprise to see you comment here! I wasn't too sure about the optimal level of the concentrates since I've only seen the ti nail adjustment to max. So I figured that would be the same. I'll make sure I adjust it properly next time!!

Do you also know when the e nail ator version is coming out? Would love to add it to my sublimator collection after owning the original one for a week haha.

it's already out

CheeseSandwich,

CheeseSandwich

There's an endorsement for planet vape from the man him himself tommii:)

Hey enrico, getting ready to hit the east coast?

CheeseSandwich,
Top Bottom