Discontinued The Sublimator

Brayden

the dank one
I'm using the le dry tube but will be bubbling before you know it :science:

Those were the best tacos I ever had,

This is the greatest internet forum ever,
I love all you guys and couldn't have done it without you :clap::love::smug:

...and I really need that kaw, like now!

hahahah grokit this gave me a good laugh. Glad your lovin it my man welcome to the sub-life :)

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
tommii make sure you let us know how u like the e-nail my brother, I think youll be the first person to get one on the thread minus the great rico. pretty jealous I gotta say that you got that on the way. congrats my man.

Sounds good enrico, lets get in contact through phone or email closer to when you guys are moving out west and we'll coordinate the finer details. You guys could come by my house for a smoke to start and well head over to a few of the different head shops. Im going to go to speak to 4-5 different retailers that I know, 1 of which I know very well, and ill see if she's interested in setting up an after hours sublimator party at the store. If I could have you guys come by my place and smoke for a night and than we all head over to the head shop later after hours, together you guys would make my life lol. Chances are being that its Calgary the only way we'll b able to set something up that'll get you the right exposure of the product youll be looking for is something after hours at a shop. I'll try to set it up, and get the shop owner to start letting the VERY regular customers know that well be having an after hours sublimator party at the shop. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks! I'm hoping to receive it soon. Just ordered a couple hours ago so I'm hoping next week I will receive it.

Tommii,

grokit

well-worn member
Okay so I'm still trying to confirm that the unlabeled button on the controller is just to turn the unit/timer off? Just checking because the temperature dial seems to click off as well. Hopefully it has another function to bypass the timer? I do like the way that it counts down.

The other thing is, have people been getting their "Moon tool to clean the device and collect oils"?
It says at the sublimator.ca page that one is included with the LE kit but I can't find a pic anywhere and it didn't come with mine.

Overall I am very satisfied, it may be a bit rough around the edges in some respects but it is machined to a very high quality and the materials used seem first rate. It would be easy to nitpick areas of minor importance that we would probably all agree could potentially be improved upon, but overall this is a very solid unit that moves right to the front of the class.

It hits hard as a hammer and stays smooth as silk even without water, what else is there to say?

Well how about... I just took the biggest dose ever from the smallest amount possible, and was sure I had it up too high even though it tasted fucking great because the vapor was so damn thick it was like I could lick it with my tongue as it was circling and meandering its merry way into my lungs; after all that, the avb was golden not even chocolate brown... where's the liquid paper need to mark this spot on the dial... maybe let it ride a few and do it again first, just to make sure lol... yeah... that's it... perfect.

I haven't been this medicated in quite some time, this is fun!

How about... great job Enrico :cheers:

:bigleaf:

hassan

Connoisseur
As mentioned earlier, with regards to the moon tool, my understanding is that once it is available for sale, those people who have purchased the Sublimator thus far from Planet Vape will be mailed a moon tool as promised in the description...

CheeseSandwich

if you want me to i,ll sub with you there and marijuanaman
i am free and on vacation touring the sublimatour is coming

Cool man, I'm in Southwestern NB, If you guys wanna come by my place or something send me a private message. Unfortunatly there's no head shop or anything of that nature in this tiny town. In my hometown of Moncton there's a cool shop called Up in Smoke, the owner is a really cool cat. He's got a sweet collection of tommy chong glass there up on the wall.

CheeseSandwich,

grokit

well-worn member
As mentioned earlier, with regards to the moon tool, my understanding is that once it is available for sale, those people who have purchased the Sublimator thus far from Planet Vape will be mailed a moon tool as promised in the description...

Thanks, I haven't completely caught up yet.

grokit,

grokit

well-worn member
I had a lot of fun last night. But on the serious side of things, and for the first time in quite a while, I woke up slightly medicated, and remarkably pain free. That has not happened for quite some time.

Also my appetite seems to have returned, I have just been eating out of habit for a while now and I actually woke up hungry.

Thanks again guys, I feel like I've stumbled upon an ancient secret or something even if it's a modern innovation.

I was thinking of a word that surprisingly didn't come up when searching through this thread:

Sublivape. As in let's get sublivaped.

Or more apropos for this am, wake and sublivape :science:

JK, I used the SSV this am. Gonna keep the sub for bedtime:zzz:

hassan

Connoisseur
There are a few verbs we've been using; get subbed, get sublimated, get subbed up...

I believe Enrico uses something along the lines of 'get sub'ning' and 'subbing'...

Sublivaped is definitely a new one.

hassan,

ResinHead

Young Grasshoppa
Overall I am very satisfied, it may be a bit rough around the edges in some respects but it is machined to a very high quality and the materials used seem first rate. It would be easy to nitpick areas of minor importance that we would probably all agree could potentially be improved upon, but overall this is a very solid unit that moves right to the front of the class.

It hits hard as a hammer and stays smooth as silk even without water, what else is there to say?

Well how about... I just took the biggest dose ever from the smallest amount possible, and was sure I had it up too high even though it tasted fucking great because the vapor was so damn thick it was like I could lick it with my tongue as it was circling and meandering its merry way into my lungs; after all that, the avb was golden not even chocolate brown... where's the liquid paper need to mark this spot on the dial... maybe let it ride a few and do it again first, just to make sure lol... yeah... that's it... perfect.

I haven't been this medicated in quite some time, this is fun!

How about... great job Enrico :cheers:

:bigleaf:

I agree with you completely, couldn't have said it better myself. Wicked job Enrico :tup:

ResinHead,
Reactions: grokit

Brayden

the dank one
I had a lot of fun last night. But on the serious side of things, and for the first time in quite a while, I woke up slightly medicated, and remarkably pain free. That has not happened for quite some time.

Also my appetite seems to have returned, I have just been eating out of habit for a while now and I actually woke up hungry.

Thanks again guys, I feel like I've stumbled upon an ancient secret or something even if it's a modern innovation.

I was thinking of a word that surprisingly didn't come up when searching through this thread:

Sublivape. As in let's get sublivaped.

Or more apropos for this am, wake and sublivape :science:

JK, I used the SSV this am. Gonna keep the sub for bedtime:zzz:

My thoughts exactly when I first got the unit grokit, theres no other word for it but.....fascinated. I was amazed, It was like I was getting stoned for the first time again and it made my lungs feel soooo much better within days.

On a side note, I just went 4 days without smoking this thing or anything else. And took my first hoot, very small oil dab. Jesus Christ im subbed as fuck. Anyway, another video incoming in the next 5-7 days. A friend and I are going to do a 15-20 minute long session where we not only show exactly how to use the thing, very briefly of course but from someone other than the creators point of view. And were gonna take our time get slowly medicated off the device, and just basically show the part that I love the most, " the routine." Its literally my favorite part of this device, I just find hitting your regular vapes so boring. I feel if your smoke is not milky white and I cant pop the stem the way the atomizer does its not near as fun, medicinal, remedial or enjoyable. god I love this thing

Update: as well I tried my bong/sub setup again today with water and I really dislike it. It alters the taste heavily. When I smoke it dry from my pre-sale edition kit the taste doesn't compare to anything in this world ive ever tried. Its like the taste when you put your lips to a freshly rolled joint and taste some real good herb before its even lit. lol sorry im rambling :)

Update:: sub hit #2, im fucked, dab of honey oil, dab of ether made oil, and im out, this thing is hardcore as hell when you take a few days off, goodbye folks.

Brayden,
Reactions: grokit

Brayden

the dank one
How, and more importantly, why, does anyone go four days without partaking?

Physics my good sir, physics. Very quick crash course im taking for university, thank god its only till the end of the month and I can medicate daily again.
Very good question I might add, this would have me concerned as well if anyone else had wrote this

Tommii

My very good friend taking her first toke off the sublimator!
(She loves it)

TFc9Qzi.jpg

Who's ready to sublimate some more?!
WS1LP0f.jpg

cow-a-bunga

Marijuana Man gave away some Top Secret sublimator information :ninja:

MJman: "...and this is the new titanium..."
Enrico: -"sssshhhh!"

Sounds like a Titanium Sublimator is in the works.
Go to the 2 minute mark in video below to hear it

Tommii

Marijuana Man gave away some Top Secret sublimator information :ninja:

MJman: "...and this is the new titanium..."
Enrico: -"sssshhhh!"

Sounds like a Titanium Sublimator is in the works.
Go to the 2 minute mark in video below to hear it

Thanks for the info!! Will try to be the first to purchase one!(:

Tommii,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
SUBKULTURE... titanium is stronger, lighter, and more $ than steel overall.... I don't know how it would affect the sub experience though. Performance wise I don't feel as if anything would change.

Elluzion,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
SUBKULTURE... titanium is stronger, lighter, and more $ than steel overall.... I don't know how it would affect the sub experience though. Performance wise I don't feel as if anything would change.

agreed, less weight means less tipping tho. that's a bonus.
thing is pricey enough as is tho. that said my cera EO core is Ti and not SS

just got mine just destroyed myself and a friend. what can i say.
it matches the hype. draw is a bit restrictive (can see why no water) although my mobius and dirty rico allow different levels of water for different levels of firing, so i'll probably play around with those.

that said, holeeee shiiiiit. flowers turned into dabs. it's fuckin' nuts...
and dabs are beautiful as well.

when i first dabbed i jumped the watts 7-9 watts up, forgot to remove the last flower load,
waited a few minutes then took a huge DRY dab, with flower on the edge of combustion (but not)
def. tasted like dark popcorn, but with hardly any pain considering what i'd done.0

this thing is a monster. i probly won't video today as this has me looped like i haven't been in soooo long.
glad to be part of this sub-culture!

thanks again g2b!

Top Bottom