Discontinued The Sublimator

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Thanks Tweek ;).... I'm not very inclined to vaporize through the hot metal, whether it be surgical stainless steel or titanium ....

LeTchen,

Brayden

the dank one
you better builive it

if you want me to i,ll sub with you there and marijuanaman
i am free and on vacation touring the sublimatour is coming

Make a stop with steve in Calgary please rico, if you need a place to smoke at for an intermission or something like that let me know and you guys can come by my place. Either way please give some way for us calgarians to meet and smoke with you and steve :)

Brayden,

Tweek

Canada doesn't look to kindly on people with past DUI's :( IDK if I'm even allowed in? Although I'm broke right now so a trip really isn't in the funds lol

Yeah, I think they would block you. You might be able to apply for some sort pardon, not sure how that works...I hear ya on being broke.:(

mmafighterthe25

Cool. That's a beautiful area, especially Niagara on the Lake...it's where the vineyards are.

Yea it was sweet there, my bro been to Vancouver, when he was in Washington. But yea I loved Canada im about 8 hour drive from border. Gotta go sometime again

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: Tweek

Enrico

Manufacturer
Make a stop with steve in Calgary please rico, if you need a place to smoke at for an intermission or something like that let me know and you guys can come by my place. Either way please give some way for us calgarians to meet and smoke with you and steve :)
let's do it braydon why do,nt you organize something for us when we get there

Enrico,
Reactions: Tweek

grokit

well-worn member
Sublimator came a day early, gotta love expensive international shipping.

Needs more info on the controller and an extra grill/screen would be nice but I got it working great on the 2nd try (and not 2 shabby on the 1st).

This thing will definitely pay for itself, it is amazingly efficient.

Holy fucking shit where have you been all my life. Gonna do it again, then chill for a bit.

Much more later, I have things to say but I can barely type -- wait I'm hungry.

:mmmm:

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
Sublimator came a day early, gotta love expensive international shipping.

Needs more info on the controller and an extra grill/screen would be nice but I got it working great on the 2nd try (and not 2 shabby on the 1st).

This thing will definitely pay for itself, it is amazingly efficient.

Holy fucking shit where have you been all my life. Gonna do it again, then chill for a bit.

Much more later, I have things to say but I can barely type -- wait I'm hungry.

:mmmm:

Dope, glad you like it. I love mine as well. I bought my bong bubbler on sunday just for the sublimator. (So much less drag than my old bong)

Brayden

the dank one
Dope, glad you like it. I love mine as well. I bought my bong bubbler on sunday just for the sublimator. (So much less drag than my old bong)

tommii make sure you let us know how u like the e-nail my brother, I think youll be the first person to get one on the thread minus the great rico. pretty jealous I gotta say that you got that on the way. congrats my man.

let's do it braydon why do,nt you organize something for us when we get there

Sounds good enrico, lets get in contact through phone or email closer to when you guys are moving out west and we'll coordinate the finer details. You guys could come by my house for a smoke to start and well head over to a few of the different head shops. Im going to go to speak to 4-5 different retailers that I know, 1 of which I know very well, and ill see if she's interested in setting up an after hours sublimator party at the store. If I could have you guys come by my place and smoke for a night and than we all head over to the head shop later after hours, together you guys would make my life lol. Chances are being that its Calgary the only way we'll b able to set something up that'll get you the right exposure of the product youll be looking for is something after hours at a shop. I'll try to set it up, and get the shop owner to start letting the VERY regular customers know that well be having an after hours sublimator party at the shop. I'll keep you posted.

grokit

well-worn member

I'm using the le dry tube but will be bubbling before you know it :science:

Those were the best tacos I ever had,

This is the greatest internet forum ever,
I love all you guys and couldn't have done it without you :clap::love::smug:

...and I really need that kaw, like now!

edit: is the unlabeled button on the controller on or off or what?

Top Bottom