Discontinued The Sublimator

Tweek

I really enjoy the tubing from 7th floor as well. I'm still on my original whip and it's going strong. Not sure if they would fit the sub though.

Tweek,

grokit

well-worn member
Do you know if 7th floor started out with silicone and changed to vinyl?

Ot sorry :doh:

grokit,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
@ tweek
lol, i'll leave it to mma to let out on the details if he wants.
no foul play was involved tho i swear ;)
would i threaten a guy that big?

@ g2b, anytime brother. hit me up if ur out west for sure

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm going to be away from the computer and my Sub for the next 4 daze... I'll miss ya! Too bad I don't have the UFO yet.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Darb

hassan

Connoisseur
I'm going to be away from the computer and my Sub for the next 4 daze... I'll miss ya! Too bad I don't have the UFO yet.

Awwww - that sucks - will miss ya jam!

It's interesting - I couldn't remember for the life of me how I actually heard about the Sublimator to begin with - so I decided to go through my history and see if I could unearth a clue.

Lo and behold, I had just placed my first order from Planet Vape for a high efficiency stem for the Arizer Solo - and I wasn't aware of their custom to throw in a bag of chips - so I decided to google 'Planet Vape ruffles', which led me to the Planet Vape thread on FC; boredom resulted in my finding the train of conversation on that particular page rather interesting, and ultimately two pages later there was a post from Planet Vape themselves that was vouching for this contraption to no end and got me quite intrigued.

Funny how things work out.

Monsoon

I'm slowly making my way through the thread, still have pages 30-65 to go. But at this point I have the cash in my account and it would be an improvement over my current setup. Right now my daily driver is the ExtremeQ, I fill a 2 foot bag and then inhale it quickly through a mini Hoss perc bong for a powerful and mostly smooth hit. This seems like an upgrade to that experience with less cleaning, quicker hits and free oil.

Brayden

the dank one
I'm slowly making my way through the thread, still have pages 30-65 to go. But at this point I have the cash in my account and it would be an improvement over my current setup. Right now my daily driver is the ExtremeQ, I fill a 2 foot bag and then inhale it quickly through a mini Hoss perc bong for a powerful and mostly smooth hit. This seems like an upgrade to that experience with less cleaning, quicker hits and free oil.

monsoon, upgrade my man. Its not just an upgrade its a life changer. This thing fixed my lungs and has allowed me to maintain my usual bong routine almost to a tee. I am in love with this device. If you like concentrates, enough said, read the thread and watch a video. Its the god of all titanium nails. The concentrate king. The dabber extraordinaire...you get the picture.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i got mine w/ a kill-a-watt and went to PV to get extra screens and a variety pack as well.
any other goodies that help this doggy get along?

tracking info received. gotta find ways to distract self. boating tomorrow so that'll help

grokit

well-worn member
Is the kill-a-watt necessary? Don't these have their own temperature attenuation?

edit: Also wondering if the aab component is 2 different sizes now, or does it fit both 14/18mm with an included adapter?

My se kit is officially in transit as well, from Canada/bubblebag/fresh headies. Their coupon code kind of made up for the criminally high shipping charges.

Can't fucking wait!:popcorn:

grokit,

Monsoon

I'm planning on getting the Blaze bong along with the Adapt-A-Bong once it comes in stock. How are people liking it so far? I'll probably use it with water too, any issues with water getting in the tube and is that even a problem? I only have small bongs right now, gonna check my local headshops again but I don't remember seeing anything that would be a good fit with the sub which is why I'm leaning towards the Blaze one.

Monsoon,

grokit

well-worn member
I have an 18mm blaze, but I don't know exactly if the aab will adapt to it or what the deal is with 14/18mm. I remember early in the thread it was only 14mm and they were planning to release an 18mm version, not sure what happened with that because I haven't caught up yet but I think that there's an 18mm adapter now, not two different units?
:huh:

grokit,

Brayden

the dank one
i got mine w/ a kill-a-watt and went to PV to get extra screens and a variety pack as well.
any other goodies that help this doggy get along?

tracking info received. gotta find ways to distract self. boating tomorrow so that'll help

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B000MOYI5W/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

after you've burned yourself 5-6 times these become very necessary or look very appealing either way you wanna look at it. Im a clumsy stoner.
Is the kill-a-watt necessary? Don't these have their own temperature attenuation?

edit: Also wondering if the aab component is 2 different sizes now, or does it fit both 14/18mm with an included adapter?

My se kit is officially in transit as well, from Canada/bubblebag/fresh headies. Their coupon code kind of made up for the criminally high shipping charges.

Can't fucking wait!:popcorn:

Your spending 5-800$ for your setup, 30$ for an extra device to digitally/visually see what temperature your device is a god send being how early the stage are of the device. The biggest flaw with the unit is the dial that it comes with, it looks like something that should be on a heating blanket. After trying to find a black dot 5-6 days in a row to set my temperature I gave up and bought this. Trust me, youll realize 5-7 days in why this thing is necessary. as far as I know or have seen on planet vape, there is an 18 and 14 mm adapt a bong setup. I could be wrong but I was sure that's what I saw, you choose your size when you purchase as far as I know.

I'm planning on getting the Blaze bong along with the Adapt-A-Bong once it comes in stock. How are people liking it so far? I'll probably use it with water too, any issues with water getting in the tube and is that even a problem? I only have small bongs right now, gonna check my local headshops again but I don't remember seeing anything that would be a good fit with the sub which is why I'm leaning towards the Blaze one.

I have tried the sublimator directly into a bong that will hve the water touch the atomizer, when this happens, it fucks with the temperature of the piece and will cause your atomizer to get stuck, or at least that's what happened to me once and ive never played with it again. You either need an ashcatcher of some sort into a bong that is waterless and you sit your sublimator into that, or something like the blaze bong where there is no direct water contact with the atomizer. As usual, correct me if im wrong Sub club.

Brayden,
Reactions: grokit

Brayden

the dank one
im not paying 750 an i already have a way better tube an iladelph 9mm thick

Than you've answered your own question sir, im sure everyone else who wants a sub will b waiting a bit, im sure there not cheap or easy to produce in mass quantities. Secondly ill say this once and ill say this again, I have a lot of expensive glass and ive sublimated in my glass and in this kit. And the kit kicks the living shit out of the bong, more convenient, theres a hose, it comes apart to easily get at the reclaim, no glass components so if it tips, which ill add you have to hit it fuckin hard to get it to tip, it wont break anything, to add to all the greatness, it is the most portable full size setup I have ever used. I love being able to see every one of my huge dabs with the hose, I love love love this unit. I'll b trying a setup like jams at some point but aside from that this things my baby.

mmafighterthe25

Than you've answered your own question sir, im sure everyone else who wants a sub will b waiting a bit, im sure there not cheap or easy to produce in mass quantities. Secondly ill say this once and ill say this again, I have a lot of expensive glass and ive sublimated in my glass and in this kit. And the kit kicks the living shit out of the bong, more convenient, theres a hose, it comes apart to easily get at the reclaim, no glass components so if it tips, which ill add you have to hit it fuckin hard to get it to tip, it wont break anything, to add to all the greatness, it is the most portable full size setup I have ever used. I love being able to see every one of my huge dabs with the hose, I love love love this unit. I'll b trying a setup like jams at some point but aside from that this things my baby.

yea id rather not pay 750, im getting a reclaimer from pv. cant justify 750, 500 i can deal with
any way pv said they be restocked by end of the week

mmafighterthe25,

grokit

well-worn member
Thanks for the replies Brayden. That's the main reason I got the kit--as much as I love my glass and pulling through water it's all about the reclaim.

Bummer about them having 2 different sizes; I guess when you order the se kit you get 14mm because that's what the tube setup is, so no choice. So I won't be able to use my blaze, that sucks but I do have a couple of 14mm bubblers to play with if I want.

So has anybody answered this question:
Does the sublimator extract the active ingredients so thoroughly that there's nothing left in the AVB?

grokit,
Top Bottom