Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Yeah @Copacetic that's awesome, like my triskele but it's own unique symbol

Vape with Nature?
RBT, the natural vapor experience, instant power pure flavor simple versatility

Thanks SS, but if I'm honest I really prefer RBT's existing logo to that scetch I did.
It fits a little better with the 'Ritual' part of the phrase too.

While I like @Copacetic logo, I also still like RBTs, and probably like RBT's a little bit more. Part of why I like it is the dowish Paramecia which remind me of Dow and therefor calm. Calm is a big part of why I vape so the connection is meaningful for me.
What he ^ said.

If I've had the current logo tattooed on my cock prematurely I'll be pissed :rofl:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Last night, for variety, I did a session with my LSV shorty transfer wand, leaving the screen in normal LSV position.
Tonight I pulled the hose off of my DBV wand, and just used the wand.... (it is very much like a RBT long stem) and got great hits for a good half hour on one bowl filled almost full (with stirrings).
I think now of the Milaana, as a portable solution to my LSV (a fave!!)
It functions so well and is adaptable as heck!

Last edited:

HD Springer

Last night, for variety, I did a session with my LSV shorty transfer wand, leaving the screen in normal LSV position, and did a session.
Tonight I pulled the hose off of my DBV wand, and just used the wand.... (it is very much like a RBT long stem) and got great hits for a good half hour on one bowl filled almost full (with stirrings).
I think now of the Milaana, as a portable solution to my LSV (a fave!!)
It functions so well and is adaptable as heck!

+1 for session vape here also.
I personally looked for a vaporizer that would be an on demand style of vaporizer. The Milaana is perfect for this type of usage. However I absolutly love using it this way that you describe it @Vitolo. Load a nice big load and session the living you know what out of it. It can last me 25-30 min. And I do stir but not a whole lot.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Yeah I've been using it with the long stem since the drama that took the short one out, and it's so close to the Zion this way! Long flavorful sessions. Can't explain how but it seems to allow me to push my bowls further without feeling the discomfort at the end when reaching high temperatures.

It excels when used dry, it's a portable after all that's what they are meant for. Let's say it's incredible that it works so well with water, but it's a use case that would be better served by the Zion with its regulation (or any desktop vape)

The water setup creates a lot of lag and makes it easier to flirt with combustion because the feedback reaches your throat once it's already too late. But when used dry, unless you are very distracted it's pretty hard to combust.

Once you get used to it, it's so natural. I got some accidental charring there and there in the past, but it never happens anymore. Now I can push it to about the exact ABV color I expect, and without thinking twice. Brilliant!

Yoosh

How do you all use concentrates with your Milaana?

I load the shredded metal into my gong/stem bowl (as if it were weed--try to evenly cover the bottom of the screen) then I drop a little ball of wax on top and press it down to make sure it won't bubble near the Mi screen when connected. Preheat the Mi for a couple seconds and go to town! It's amazing through water and you don't have to worry about technique like you do with dry herb :)

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
rgmr2LE.jpg

What's in the Milaana Tin these days?

RBTMarketing

Company Rep
@Shit Snacks thanks for the out of the box design in the spirit of the triplicate.

My feedback to @RBTCustomerService is to focus the design to look the best when branded on RBT designs, clean, simple (needs to be wood burned inside of a .75" circle and visible from a distance aka no fine detail) gently rounded, and also work in print. My other input of course is that it fits the brand and uses the triangle / element of 3.

Now, we are in a hurry as we need complete the logo and slogan by this coming Wednesday so that we can print a banner Thursday. On Friday, the crew that filmed "Living on one Dollar" (Netflix) will be here to film a promo video and we really want the logo and slogan to be part of the RBT Story...

So everyone quick! What are your final thoughts for @RBTCustomerService?

We have received all of your useful feedback and greatly appreciate your time and energy to help develop and shape this brand.

My professional opinion is the original logo truly does capture the brand's essence. With that in mind I think some minor tweaks will help simplify it and make it more recognizable. No need to reinvent the wheel.

A logo doesn't sell a brand, it represents it. What I will find more useful are features you all love about RBT vapes that separate us from the competition. This will be worked into marketing copy (i.e., slogans, website content, physical instructions, videos, etc.).

Ryan and I are discussing strategy and will keep you all posted on how you can help us launch forward to the next level.

Thanks always for your patience and support! Feel free to comment and PM me!

-Steve

Vitolo

Vaporist
... use cotton balls (tear off piece ) for concentrate use with Milaana ....sweet and tasty.
I love using cotton.
Be sure it is real cotton, and not Dollar Store "Cosmetic Puffs"
If you are going to unwind "cotton swabs, read the package.
It says on Qtip brand "100% cotton"
On other swabs of "Cotton Balls" the bag will have this logo if it is real:
15gwefo.jpg

The fake stuff melts.
Look for the Logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom