The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

I've never used mine with a WT and I think it's a fine little device. The flavour is not bad considering that the power is always on so the load is cooking a little when you're not hitting it. It's easy to load and keep clean. Go for it.

Bah didn't realize you had a PN. Could've brought my WT to try.

kingofnull,

Mrmrmrmr

The Solo keeps coming up for exactly this, I will keep it in mind. It would seem to be am exception to the rule of portables, that they will never hit like a home unit lol.

I am not sure how much I really need a portable vape anyways, and the PAX does seem to dose me when its cashed; the AVB looks okay so it must be working. If the Pinnacle has an easier draw, along with the ability to mate with my HT, that may be reason enough to trade in my PAX for one at some point.

I certainly don't need TWO portables:rolleyes: But the PAX is so cool as a gadget:shrug:

I don't need to decide now, I'll just read some more and vape on it...
:ssv:
My solo on numerous occasions has given me lsv sized hits.. And that's using the wpa

2clicker

Observer
well i tried to get the yoyokid to come down a little more and he wont budge.

i want one of these, but $95 still seems sort of high for what it is. i guess its the size of it that makes me think it should be cheaper.

also, he didnt have any of the reduction versions anymore. only the straight tube with "pinnacle" printed on it. really wanted the reduction version. still thinking it over.

2clicker,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
What reduction version? Don't you remember how small tv's were always more money then the 19"...same thing. Besides he gets the from TRVB and just does a smaller markup. I think TRVB said they were really expensive cause they don't get huge amounts and didn't at least at that time have blower or some shit like that. Very occasionally they are in the classifieds...one just sold recently with the PN I think.

2clicker

Observer
ok i think im convinced :D

regarding the reduction version... if you look at the yoyokids auction you will see 4 pics. first two are of the straight version with the label and the other two are of a reduced tube w/out a label.

probably going to be pulling the trigger, but i was also just looking at David Goldstein mini can... :rockon:

2clicker,

Dreamerr

If I recall correctly they all said PN from the beginning so it can must be the pic.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: 2clicker

DBA

I am thinking of getting a pinnacle hydrotube to go with my future vape.
I have a few questions regarding the tube, though.

- Is the water filtration and diffusion enough for your liking?
- If anyone has any experiences with this tube, good or bad, please feel free to chime in! It would be appriciated!
- Is there anything known about the thickness of the glass?
- Whats the difference between the reduced version and the original version in regards to filtration, diffusion and thickness?
- Are there some kind of stoppers that will enable me to take it with me, filled with water?
- Does anyone know of some sort of pouch or carrying case that could safely store this?

DBA,

Dreamerr

:cry::cry::cry:
ItbZhpU.jpg
:cry::cry::cry: and you can see it was newish ugh. It just snapped when I was taking the pong off and I hardly touched it yet. If you all recall I use my fingernail in the groove to get it off so I don't snap them.:cry::cry::cry: Lucky I have another one but it is still sad...had a bad day PN died on me when out and needed my meds bad. I ma not recovered yet. I was out longer then I thought but also thought I had four sessions to use and it ended up one and a half:bang:. Now I move on.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: t-dub

tiukauleh

I am thinking of getting a pinnacle hydrotube to go with my future vape.
I have a few questions regarding the tube, though......

i like extra cooled vapor tubes. could TV or anyone answering chime in to whether the Pinnacle WT can be left in the freezer - not filled with water but immediately after rinsing.

tiukauleh,

Dreamerr

Nope not since long ago and no new mouthpieces/pongs as promised. They are thin evidently cause I treat my stuff well cept for cleaning which doesn't break stuff and that pong was not used very much at all as you can see. What a shame, I was going to buy another one but I doubt this thing will hold up. It is my fav for a few reasons, taste is good but the convince of changing the bullets thanks to toros23 has brought it to my number one and left it there for going outside. Now after my debacle yesterday, maybe my fault with the dead battery I am not sure. I needed to have something I can use reliably and this is the second time, granted not a lot, that I got stuck with a dead vape. It took me all night to recover and pharma drugs which isn't kewl. I just got up from the pharma hang over and am not sure what my function will be today. I may just have to travel with the reliable solo or INH 04 and figure out a quick change alla toros. Nothing will be as easy as the bullets with the caps and doob tubes but such is life. I can't invest in a product that doesn't hold up. I have other vapes for over a year with no broken parts.

mcheezy

Hi everyone I'm new here and just got my first vaporizer the pinnacle. But I'm having trouble using it. I'm not getting any from it but hot taste of leaves. Should I be able to see smoke? I don't if I'm suppose too. How dry does the material need to be? And how fine ? I didn't dry it or anything but I did put it through a coffee grinder and got it real fine almost to dust. I load the canister to the top and put in the pinnacle press the button once and wait then when it stop I press it again anwai for it to stop blinking then wait a couple more seconds the I take a couple pulls and nothing. I don't know if I hit it to hard or what . anyone's help is wanted

mcheezy,

Dreamerr

@mcheezy Do you have a regular mouth piece or the pong? All your info is in this thread you asked a lot but will say it takes time to learn to vape. I don't like fine material and I personally like to pack it in the pullet to the lip. My grind is few turn on the scs. With the mp you will not get a lot of visible VAPE...we don't want smoke. If you are in the correct lighting you can see it. With the pong you see it a lot more. Take time to learn your vape read some and then ask away.

Welcome to the forum:clap: and enjoy the ride.

Dreamerr,

Kaptan

@mcheezy Do you have a regular mouth piece or the pong? All your info is in this thread you asked a lot but will say it takes time to learn to vape. I don't like fine material and I personally like to pack it in the pullet to the lip. My grind is few turn on the scs. With the mp you will not get a lot of visible VAPE...we don't want smoke. If you are in the correct lighting you can see it. With the pong you see it a lot more. Take time to learn your vape read some and then ask away.

Welcome to the forum:clap: and enjoy the ride.
Has VaporBlunt replaced your broken Pong? Haven't seen them on here in a while?

Kaptan,
Top Bottom