The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:clap: tracking shows out for delivery, just wish I had not woke up so dang early, its going to be a long morning. UPS usually makes it's rounds here mid day. Still excited to try this one out, even with the mixed opinions and mp issues.

Shmoo

one reason i think this is a good noob vape is that vapor noobs don't have that vapor tolerance up yet. the low temp vapor effects seem to always impress vapor noobs. ime, it takes a while to get that tolerance way up there.
Are you referring to tolerance as in being able to handle large amounts of vapor or tolerance as in tolerance to the effects of vaping?
I would say my tolerance for a lot of hot vapor is pretty decent, since I used the vapor genie and would often go for clouds. However, I haven't vaped much at all this year so my tolerance to the effects is super low. Also, I tend to prefer the euphoric effects (lower temperatures, supposedly), rather than the couch-lock ones(higher temps). All this being said, I think I'll enjoy my Pinnacle, which is coming tomorrow! :D
But like I said, I have to wait another month before using it. :(

Shmoo,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
whats pbw? also for those who use the mouth piece i was reading the directions on how to remove the screen. the manual says to use the wooden tool to push out the screen. i have noticed that the wood tool is to wide to to fit into the mouth piece and push it out . anyone else notice this?

so far i really like my PN i thought i would miss the big clouds but i dont. dreamerr is spot on in her review this vape has very little smell which is a huge plus.

harmudge

Great looking site TRVB, a whole load better looking than your old site.

I would have thought that to celebrate the launch of your new site you may have offered the FC community a 50% discount...or so :rofl:

harmudge,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Are you referring to tolerance as in being able to handle large amounts of vapor or tolerance as in tolerance to the effects of vaping?

I find that since I've been vaping for several years that smoking doesn't get me as high, nor for as long, as vaping. Then I sit around and watch my smoker friends vape very little and get blasted, whereas I am vaping a lot more weed to get similar effects. Vapor is stronger than smoke, so when people first vape they get blasted pretty easily and they go apeshit over whatever vape they are using, sometimes attributing the great experience to the vaporizer rather than the plant. So, vapor noobs are going to be much more impressed with a low temp vaporizer than someone who has been around the block with higher temps.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Well Jam I have a warning for you then a question for TRVB and the rest of you. Warning be careful when filling your bullet if you are putting on a tube and sucking. My screen moved into the bullet. I have no time or patients right now to try to fix it but I did try quickly and nadda. I noticed it before I filled it but my eyes were half closed and pushed it from the inside with a pencil eraser it didn't move. I filled the bullet up and it pushed in more almost flush now with the bottom of the solid ss. I am going to use the bullet today but bring an extra cause I have to leave the house. I am curious how much it will effect performance.

So the question is to ALL, how is the screen attached the the bullet? I thought it was welded on or something to that nature but I guess not.

I now need a new way that is easy to fill on the fly ugh. I am going to play with it later today when I get back.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

The bullet is solid. The screen sticks out on the bottom like the eq screen that I have seen pics of. It is basically making up the bottom opening but isn't flush. Ok I grabbed this off google but it is a post in this thread somewhere. https://www.google.com/search?q=image pinnacle bullet&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=NnR&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IlZcUYHTNOOPiAKhuIH4DQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1047&bih=454#imgrc=LFjYEMiEdWFIrM:;YHd6gTi7hh6lUM;http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FYJ1Nit1.jpg%3F1;http%3A%2F%2Ffuckcombustion.com%2Fthreads%2Fthe-pinnacle-by-vaporblunt.8431%2Fpage-13;900;800

So that screen is flush now instead of sticking out.

Dreamerr,

Engineering

Manufacturer
I get that part, what made the screen move into the bullet??
Sounds like the welds got broken. The welds are pretty secure, but the screen is relatively fragile. If you put too much stress on the screen eventually it will tear away from the welds. Basically, time for a new bullet! :)

Engineering,

Dopevape

Sounds like the welds got broken. The welds are pretty secure, but the screen is relatively fragile. If you put too much stress on the screen eventually it will tear away from the welds. Basically, time for a new bullet! :)

But aren't these still new bullets? I don't get it... and damn it allrdy pulled the trigger :s they should at least hold up some time? or i have another question for dreamer? whate exactly did you do when that screen came of fthe bullet or rather deeper down in the bullet? I just can't beleive this is wear and tear allrdy..
@engineering: Maybe u could make the bullet completely out of the solid material? with some holes in it, like with the vapman or T1 design. then you would still have the other screen attached to the mouth piece. I can see this becomming a problem for the real fine grinders.. but.. it makes your unit clog anyway.. sooo :)

Dopevape,

Dreamerr

Ok let me explain. First if you read threads with my posts you would know I don't use force on anything and people say why can't you take off the cap or why can't you blah. So I have a soft touch. Now to explain. As said in my review I use a piece of soft silicon to load the bullet cause for me that was the easiest way. I just put the silicone on the screen side and suck up the herb. When I went to do that today the screen pushed in. I am going to check it out later and report back but as engineer just told us the welds will come loose. I don't know how with barely any force but there you have it. I guess I am back to the scoop method which I hate. I will take a picture later as well. I just don't have time now I gotta leave and you are giving me reasons to stall so stop that.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Dopevape

Dopevape

Ok let me explain. First if you read threads with my posts you would know I don't use force on anything and people say why can't you take off the cap or why can't you blah. So I have a soft touch. Now to explain. As said in my review I use a piece of soft silicon to load the bullet cause for me that was the easiest way. I just put the silicone on the screen side and suck up the herb. When I went to do that today the screen pushed in. I am going to check it out later and report back but as engineer just told us the welds will come loose. I don't know how with barely any force but there you have it. I guess I am back to the scoop method which I hate. I will take a picture later as well. I just don't have time now I gotta leave and you are giving me reasons to stall so stop that.

allright really fragile then.. thx for that clearing up, sry i will leave ya to it. :D

Dopevape,

Dreamerr

Check back later cause maybe I can fix it. It may catch on the welds if I carefully push it back out. I don't get why welds would break so easily like I said I am gentle...guess another thing that needs to be looked in to. Hey can I get a welder to weld it back? Or do you need a certain type of welding stuff to do it for the heat? I know one person and he may do welding not sure.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Dopevape

toros23

Hey Dreamerr - I had the same thing happen to one of my bullets the day I received my PN and was able to push the screen back out. Mine was really snug despite the broken welds and it still stays in place with no issues (so far). I have used it a couple times since then without issue.

Engineering

Manufacturer
Check back later cause maybe I can fix it. It may catch on the welds if I carefully push it back out. I don't get why welds would break so easily like I said I am gentle...guess another thing that needs to be looked in to. Hey can I get a welder to weld it back? Or do you need a certain type of welding stuff to do it for the heat? I know one person and he may do welding not sure.

It's not the welds themselves that break, it's the screen around the weld location. Has to with localized stresses in the screen material. there isn't anything that can be done about that. The bullets will eventually wear out, and need to be replaced. This is one reason that the Pinnacle comes with 2 bullets when you buy it.

You could try to get a welder to weld it back in place, but trust me, it's not easy. It takes specialty equipment to do these kind of spot welds, your standard TIG/MIG is just going to destroy the bullet and screen. We learned this process during development of the Palm, actually took 3 months to get it right.

Engineering,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Medical Mark

I think this is a great vape for those new to vapor unless they are medicinal and already know they want a high temp experience. It's extremely easy to use and produces the expected results at the temps being generated. I can think of a ton of vapes that are difficult to use and turn noobs off, but this isn't one of them.
How true sticks this isn't one of them mouth pieces don't determine efectiveness right but issues are going to arise but in my opinion theres really nothing out there that's as efficient yesterday I was at Zahallem place a medical use who I happen to meet on line and just recieved his Cera and wanted some guidance with this new vape so I braught over my pinnacle and pax.
So we loaded all the vapes up and I guess did a efficiency test and the silts are in lol.
The pax produced the least efficient results and produced a lot of black burnt abv(conduction vape). The second in line was the cera it was way more efficient produced nice vapor but also produced some black burnt abv and didn't last as long as the Pax but did alright considering my experience with my faulty cera which should be here at my door in the next few days.
Now the pinnacle one bullet two cycles and still no burnt abv and still producing vapor and AGIAN no dark or burnt black abv at all.
The pinnacle is definitely more efficient and nev burns any herb I haven't seen it yet and in my opinion I think it would be hard to burn considering the design and the temp settings perhaps.
Either way im still sold on the pinnacle and am pleasantly surprised with its performance and effectiveness it medicates me through the day and I'm sure 10 bullets of herb isn't even 3 grams of herb ? But it seems to perform and remains consistent.
I'm sure there are bigger and better vapes but I haven't seen one yet that is portable and efficient Ike this vape.
I like this vape cause I just fill the bullets and bring it up to temp and start to draw on the mouth piece and it quickly starts producing vapor for a convection vape there isn't much effort required no learning curve just draw on the mouth piece.
I can milk this thing and produce nice big clouds and get effectively medicated fast quick and easy.
There's no resistance in the air path so the heated air just moves through The herb chamber with no effort e leasing the needed botanicals needed to medicate effectively.
After my comparison yesterday I'm even more impressed with this title thing..
Thanks zuhallem its was a good time nice to build friendships fc combustion unites the medical masses lol
I was glad to help a fellow fc member learn and use his new Cera, it was nice to see another user use the pinnacle and cera and get some good results and thoughts about the two units, I still think this thing rocks the only thing that Might be negative is the the flavour of the herb doesn't last as long as some vapes but the effectivesness makes it worth my effort.
Enjoy this thing, ill put up a other video today with my water tool which I just got back yesterday so I'm anxious to show how this tiny thing works.
Well cheers, medical mark

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I should be getting my PONG and HydroTube today. I will see if that makes any difference for my needs.

Personally, I would not recommend this as a transition vaporizer for someone wanting to switch from Combustion to Vaporization. I think they will be left feeling lacking. The few people I have let try the device have all been underwhelmed. I think if people are used to that stoned like high from combustion they will feel like the Pinnical lacks the punch they desire.

On the other hand if you are already transitioned to vapor and want to try out different devices with different temperatures to see how you can get various effects then this might be a good device for you to toy around with.

harmudge

Reasonable advice SliM.

I recently...well a few months now, made that transition when I got my EQ.
The first couple of weeks (as I try to only consume at weekends) were pretty crap....I was still looking for that smoking feel and hit...needless to say I persevered and now I hate combusting and love my EQ.

If out at a mates house and they have some weed, when I smoke a joint I can't really taste the weed, all I taste is the horrible tobacco.
So if making the tansition is difficult with the mighty EQ that goes all the way up to 260c, if needed....I think it will be even harder with a vape restricted to 190c or whatever the hottest setting is.

I still want one though...:bowdown:...as soon as I have my funds re-available on my c/card from my bank after my GotVape swarrie.

harmudge,

Dreamerr

So my bullet will still be in use. I used it with the screen pushed in flush and it worked fine. When I got back I used the back end of the brush and slowly worked it out going around in very precise movements. I did it by eye and it is about in the same position as it was before it got pushed in. As toros said it is snug so it should be fine.

Thanks engineering for the explanation and I won't be asking the welder. I suppose there is no issue with the screen not being welded as long as it works I suppose it is good.

BTW I would be the first to throw something out that I can't fix but it would make me mad. People around here fix everything and I learn a lot from them. So now I take the route of fixing as well if it is easy enough.

Top Bottom