The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I was just thinking about this, you would have to put another on the bottom so they would attract each other . . .

t-dub,

Medical Mark

Well I went on a road trip today, had to go the dr in a other province 5 hours there and back it was a very long and exhausting day, i medicated with the pinnacle the entire day I had it fully charged before I left at 6:30am at around 10:30 I plugged it Ito my jeeps ac adaptor and away it charged ready for the next round its so small it can be charged in your vehicle and place anywhere its so small.
I didn't recieve my new water tool yet maybe tomorrow but anyway used the regular mouth piece and I was nicely medicated through out the day.
There something's to be said about the sunlight coming through the windshield that makes the vapor stand out a lot more then in some fake light and wow I was impressed how I culd just suck and puff away on this vape and get nice vapor through out my sessions and the vapor was so distinct and visible it was exhilarating in a way.
Reason being on the way to my Drs appointment I stopped by my grow to harvest a auto flower we developed and have been stabilizing genetically so it produces nice tight potent bud in 42 days from seed to harvest consistantly and I believe we've done it or are getting for sure 40 grams of dried nice crystallized sticky trichome heavy little plant is what she produced. That's real good for a auto flower and man this stuff was perfect in the pinnacle fresh dried cured willies auto flower, alli can say is vapor was just pouring out of this thing and I was so surprised by the differences of strains and the vapor production differnce, all my strains are willies and willies crosses and I love how strains change things up.
Ill post a pic of the auto flower tomorrow to give you all a taste and if I get my tube ill even post a video.
I'm more amazed with this Pinnacle each and everyday I use it, its just fun, new, and effective in every way.
Cheers medical mark.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I most likely will be selling mine.

Not that I don't like it. It does medicate well. It just takes to long to get me there.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,
Reactions: Armerad

Chill Dude

I most likely will be selling mine.

Not that I don't like it. It does medicate well. It just takes to long to get me there.

Carlos, explain why the Pinnacle takes a long time to medicate? You stated in a previous post that when you use the Pax it's a much quicker Session. why? Don't both units have similar heat up times?

Chill Dude,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

Carlos, explain why the Pinnacle takes a long time to medicate? You stated in a previous post that when you use the Pax it's a much quicker Session. why? Don't both units have similar heat up times?

The Pinnacle takes 10 min until auto shut off. I usually turn it on again after the 10 min shut off. My ABV never looks done. So another 5 to 10 minutes gets it more evenly browned.

With the Pax I can crank it up to high and finish the entire session in 5 minutes flat.

Chill Dude

The Pinnacle takes 10 min until auto shut off. I usually turn it on again after the 10 shut off. My ABV never looks done. So another 5 to 10 minutes gets it more evenly browned.

With the Pax I can crank it up to high and finish the entire session in 5 minutes flat.

So, even on the high temp setting your session takes longer than one 10 minute cycle to get well cooked ABV.

Chill Dude,

Dopevape

The Pinnacle takes 10 min until auto shut off. I usually turn it on again after the 10 shut off. My ABV never looks done. So another 5 to 10 minutes gets it more evenly browned.

ABV not comming out like you are used to is because they are both different vapes. conduction will tend to brown your materials more then convection. And there are more factors... heating element being closer to the greens or further away.. all counts towards the browning off the materials... so conduction is straight contact with the green.. be sure it turns nice and brown.. fast...

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I like to take my time and go two full cycles with each bullet. But I understand what Carlos is saying. I have other vapes that get me there quicker, but I will keep the PN for my stealth and travel sessions. The PN and Pax overlap some for Carlos, with the PN being slower and more efficient and the Pax being faster and less efficient. I use my GVG for quick sessions and the PN for the others.

Medical Mark

Carlos,I'm sure it does you get you there and if your looking for a slam bamb thank you mam portable vape good luck. I would say I use a lot of meds on a daily basis I'm sure if this thing medicates me it medicates you, you will not find a more efficient, effective portable vape on the market that's a convection vaporizer.
The only nit on the market that you speak of is the VXH. Cloud and its stationary.
I have a Cera, Pax, Solo, VG, Pinnacle, VB 2.0, T1, Plenty, iolite, extremeQ, vapir one, vapor brothers. And the VXH cloud my collection is well rounded and I can honestly say good luck with that Carlos.
Comparing the units I have I find the Pinnacle medicates very effectively and efficiently if it doesn't get you there then I guess your immune.
If this is the case quit cause its not worth your money then cause for the amount of herb you use in this Pinnacle I don't believe there is a unit that medicates more effectively then this one.
Maybe you just have low grade meds? Cause like I said I have and use a lot of herb, oil, butter, hash, tea on a daily basis for the last10 years ever had a break like some speak about here obviously not medical users but anyway and I still get medicated effectively and I know my tolerance is very very high.
Just a thought cause whatyourlooking for is not on the market but what you have is bare none In a class of its own.
Good luck. Quicker faster, better I've been searching for years for that vape I haven't found it yet but getting closer.
Cheers, medical mark

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

So, even on the high temp setting your session takes longer than one 10 minute cycle to get well cooked ABV.

Yes, I have only been using the high setting. Maybe it's only my Pinnacle but after the 10 min shutoff. My AbV still has some green left.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

Chill Dude

I like to take my time and go two full cycles with each bullet. But I understand what Carlos is saying. I have other vapes that get me there quicker, but I will keep the PN for my stealth and travel sessions. The PN and Pax overlap some for Carlos, with the PN being slower and more efficient and the Pax being faster and less efficient. I use my GVG for quick sessions and the PN for the others.

I guess added time is the price you pay for better efficiency. I rather have efficiency and better taste than timeliness. Everyone seems to say the Pax will burn weed and empty your wallet more than most portables. :lol:

Medical Mark

Yes, I have only been using the high setting. Maybe it's only my Pinnacle but after the 10 min shutoff. My AbV still has some green left.
Well after I do a full cycle with any herb, its dark through out.
My pinnacle does a better job then the Pax(black combusted abv) but never combusted the Pinnacle yet, Cera(combusted), solo(combusted), T1(combusted) honestly most vapes have a potential to combust but thise it well I don't think it can.
We will see.
Well I like it but Im sure there will be others to come the journey is never over.
Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I agree with mark for medical users this works well. I can't take T-breaks either. Now I will admit I have been vaping a little extra for testing purposes but not much more. I also think because of extra added stuff going on in my life I may have used this much anyhow. I don't normally when staying home vape in the morning early but today I did and that had nothing to do with testing.

I am writing my review today for those who care.

I don't think those caps for the bullet will work for the same reason t-dub said. When mentioned yesterday about the air plugs I had the same though that it wouldn't work then wondered same as T that if we could make a hole to place it on top instead. Now this would work if in a jar just to prevent spill not unlike a piece of foil which may even work better. But as a real cap to put in your pocket no way cause it will fall off.

In my review I will have my new filling method thanks to jam and I don't think I will need caps now.

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
I agree with mark for medical users this works well. I can't take T-breaks either. Now I will admit I have been vaping a little extra for testing purposes but not much more. I also think because of extra added stuff going on in my life I may have used this much anyhow. I don't normally when staying home vape in the morning early but today I did and that had nothing to do with testing.

I am writing my review today for those who care.

I don't think those caps for the bullet will work for the same reason t-dub said. When mentioned yesterday about the air plugs I had the same though that it wouldn't work then wondered same as T that if we could make a hole to place it on top instead. Now this would work if in a jar just to prevent spill not unlike a piece of foil which may even work better. But as a real cap to put in your pocket no way cause it will fall off.

In my review I will have my new filling method thanks to jam and I don't think I will need caps now.

looking forward to it dreamerr mine should be here today!

Rrose Selavy,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I guess added time is the price you pay for better efficiency. I rather have efficiency and better taste than timeliness. Everyone seems to say the Pax will burn weed and empty your wallet more than most portables. :lol:
I couldn't agree with you more, CD. I used to own a Pax and it was fast alright. Fast at burning through my weed and wallet. And the taste after the first few hits...:puke: I would MUCH rather sacrifice a little time for efficiency and taste. I've been comparing my new Pinnacle's efficiency against my UD, a log vape. So far, it seems to stack up pretty darn well. I'd say that's pretty amazing for a portable vape.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

Carlos,I'm sure it does you get you there and if your looking for a slam bamb thank you mam portable vape good luck. I would say I use a lot of meds on a daily basis I'm sure if this thing medicates me it medicates you, you will not find a more efficient, effective portable vape on the market that's a convection vaporizer.
The only nit on the market that you speak of is the VXH. Cloud and its stationary.
I have a Cera, Pax, Solo, VG, Pinnacle, VB 2.0, T1, Plenty, iolite, extremeQ, vapir one, vapor brothers. And the VXH cloud my collection is well rounded and I can honestly say good luck with that Carlos.
Comparing the units I have I find the Pinnacle medicates very effectively and efficiently if it doesn't get you there then I guess your immune.
If this is the case quit cause its not worth your money then cause for the amount of herb you use in this Pinnacle I don't believe there is a unit that medicates more effectively then this one.
Maybe you just have low grade meds? Cause like I said I have and use a lot of herb, oil, butter, hash, tea on a daily basis for the last10 years ever had a break like some speak about here obviously not medical users but anyway and I still get medicated effectively and I know my tolerance is very very high.
Just a thought cause whatyourlooking for is not on the market but what you have is bare none In a class of its own.
Good luck. Quicker faster, better I've been searching for years for that vape I haven't found it yet but getting closer.
Cheers, medical mark

I never said that it doesn't medicate. It does that real well. I just need to get there in 5 min. That's all the time I get at work. I don't have the luxury of sitting in my vaping closet all day.

I usually pay $400 an O. Hey if you want to send me better I will give you $1,000 an O.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

Chill Dude

I would say I use a lot of meds on a daily basis I'm sure if this thing medicates me it medicates you, you will not find a more efficient, effective portable vape on the market that's a convection vaporizer.
Comparing the units I have I find the Pinnacle medicates very effectively and efficiently

I'm sold, Medical Mark is a high tolerance medical user. If the Pinnacle medicates him effiiciently, then it will medicate anybody

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

Exactly what I was trying to say.

Thanks Sticks!

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

toros23

Well, let my unit charged overnight and let it run a full session and still a solid blue light on charging. I am guessing I need a replacement now??

TRVB - I saw you pop in and post, did you have time to look at my issue? I called your company number this morning and got the answering service.

toros23,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
solo(combusted)

REALLY????? how the heck did you do that??? I have NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER combusted in the solo and i have tried. as sick as it sounds... i always TRY and combust with a vape so i can know exactly how NOT to in the future. it's part of my learning curve when i get a new vape. I tried with my DBV (was able to combust), tried with my MFLB (was able to combust), tried with my Iolite (was not able to combust), and I tried with my PuffiT (came close but did not combust). I have never heard of anyone actually combusting with the solo, so i am not sure how you did it.

Chill Dude

Carlos, I totally understand where you're coming from. Everyone's needs are different. If you want a portable that's really quick, try the FlashVape. 5 second heat up time, and you're totally vaped in 3 minutes! Only problem is it combusts fairly easily IMO. Man, these vapes all have their pros and cons....

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
I never said that it doesn't medicate. It does that real well. I just need to get there in 5 min. That's all the time I get at work. I don't have the luxury of sitting in my vaping closet all day.

I usually pay $400 an O. Hey if you want to send me better I will give you $1,000 an O.

where do you stay, I got you if your paying 400 a O lol. Like the others said, it could be your meds that your using. some med grades don't work. but your paying 400 a O so i'm really hope it's not mid grades. but hey, in some places the dealer sells what they get for what ever is regular in that area. hence, some places might get better green. and their term of DRO or whatever you call it might not be what "your"used to. anyways I couldn't be happier with my pinnacle. I at first thought it might have been running a little hot. but I think shes fine. I'd be a little mad if I packed a full bullet and it was gone in 5 minutes haha, so I really like that it takes time to go threw a load like a convection vape should do. If your in a time rush just combust a bowl or something lol. Anyways keep up the great work trvb and others sharing their expirence and reviews/testing/videos. thanks all!

IF II INI C IHI,
Reactions: harmudge
Top Bottom