The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
1. Bullets were being packaged which caused the delay. I will have them this week, hopefully tomorrow

2. $3.99 is not the price, the person you spoke to must have been misinformed. They come in packs of two. I can't quote prices for GV but expect to pay more, just FYI.

Thanks UU&A for that detailed post. Sorry about any confusion surrounding the Pinnacle, we have the bumps pretty much worked out. Launching a new product and doing 3 trade shows in 4 weeks was a little more difficult than i expected.I will work on getting the safety info some of you requested. Other than that things are really going well. I still haven't found a person who used the pinnacle that doesn't like/love it. I look forward to hearing more reviews.

thanks trvb. I've been guarding and protecting this last bullet I have with my life lol. the vapor expierience with this thing has been amazing! its my daily Vape, I use for all my smoking needs now. Only thing is right once you get done and or whenever you want to break, CHARGE your unit and it will be much quicker and you will be thankful you did. I haven't tried what you guys said above regarding loading, hitting a few times, turning off. later on turning on and hitting again. if so that's amazing and I will try that within a hour lol. ALSO, I do have some dark abv on the buttom of the white screen. what I did was turn the unit on and be very gentle and scrap it up the sides. but it comes off A LOT easier being on or just been used. also speaking of cleaning, I will be for the first time cleaning my PONG piece and my mouthpiece and also my WT today. (I use it a lot). so I will let you guys know how that goes. this thing treats me so nice I might actually order another since it's still 20% off. and quite a bit of my friends want one now too.

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
im glad so many people are happy with the pinnacle i ordered an xp that was doa so i think i am going to be exchanging for one of these. i think i will be much happier with a reliable product.

Rrose Selavy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I took it over to a friends house to show off this morning. I love how the PN and the WT fit in one pocket so easily.

When I got home and pulled them out of my pocket it was a little warm, but off. I checked the bullet and it was generating heat, so I think I have a confirmed power-up while pocketed. The good news is I didn't notice (the bullet was empty, otherwise I would have noticed a slight smell), and I'll bet I'd have to do that three times over to have it use up the bowl, since I can turn it off mid-session and still come back to it later.

stickstones,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
I took it over to a friends house to show off this morning. I love how the PN and the WT fit in one pocket so easily.

When I got home and pulled them out of my pocket it was a little warm, but off. I checked the bullet and it was generating heat, so I think I have a confirmed power-up while pocketed. The good news is I didn't notice (the bullet was empty, otherwise I would have noticed a slight smell), and I'll bet I'd have to do that three times over to have it use up the bowl, since I can turn it off mid-session and still come back to it later.

yea, i'm working on finding a carrying case for it to hold my grinder, PN and water tool. I like the one you posted above but can't fit my grinder, so something a tad bigger possibly. As far as reliable goes, this thing has been that plus some. so much that I almost want a backup just for the battery and unit lol. but it's up in the air to get the VXH cloud for strickly home unit

IF II INI C IHI,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Thanks to all the great reviews, I just pulled the trigger on the Pinnacle! :evil: I'm going to my sister's place in a couple of weeks and it will really come in handy. Didn't get the water tool, but this is going to be my "on the go" vape. $183.20 shipped. Thank you, Gotvape!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Thanks to all the great reviews, I just pulled the trigger on the Pinnacle! :evil: I'm going to my sister's place in a couple of weeks and it will really come in handy. Didn't get the water tool, but this is going to be my "on the go" vape. $183.20 shipped. Thank you, Gotvape!

That's a great price for the unit by itself. the best Solo price I ever see is $160 on puffitup. The Pax never gets under $250. The FlashVape with S2 kit is $170. Iolites/Whispers are $180 all day long. The PN for $183.20 is a no-brainer! This vape just went from being a good portable to one of the better values in the market.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
That's a great price for the unit by itself. the best Solo price I ever see is $160 on puffitup. The Pax never gets under $250. The FlashVape with S2 kit is $170. Iolites/Whispers are $180 all day long. The PN for $183.20 is a no-brainer! This vape just went from being a good portable to one of the better values in the market.
Your reviews (and others) really helped me to decide on the Pinnacle. Thanks, Sticks!

Crohnie,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
Your reviews (and others) really helped me to decide on the Pinnacle. Thanks, Sticks!
Yea, sticks sold me.. hes sold like 20 pinnacles lol. at that price of 183. I am really considering getting another. Thats just how good thing thing is to me. I was thinking of getting the pax but the mouth piece sticking would annoy me to death, plus thing with the water tool is almost the same price. with having the WT already Id only need another pinnacle. Any update of the flavor mouth pieces melting? my order from GV should be here anyday with assorted flavors

IF II INI C IHI,
Reactions: Crohnie

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm just glad you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

My only reservation about it was the lack of thick clouds, but clearly that was my bad technique based on the videos and reports from you guys. Regardless, I couldn't deny the effect, whereas I really have a hard time getting there with the mflb anymore. I'm getting better at getting thicker hits with the PN, but more than that, this thing has me rethinking my desire for big clouds. One of the things I enjoy about the PN is that it gets me there without making a scene with big vapor clouds...that's stealth.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Yeah, I got a Pax about 6 months ago. It's a fine vape but, IMHO, a bit high maintenance and too much of a hog. :2c:

I know the initial charge time for the Pinnacle is 3 hours. Does it charge faster after the 1st time? Is that even possible? Please forgive me, I'm an idiot when it comes to electronics. :rolleyes: Wrong side of the brain. :shrug:

Crohnie,

Buyola

Sorry to ask, I must have missed it, what is the discount code for the pinnicle at GotVape?
Thanks guys, I'm ready to pull the trigger. My friend bought one in LA last night, we had an iChat with me on the Cloud and Mark on the Pinnicle. He is loving it, good vapor production and great taste.
I'm in!

Buyola,

Buyola

Sorry to ask, I must have missed it, what is the discount code for the pinnicle at GotVape?
Thanks guys, I'm ready to pull the trigger. My friend bought one in LA last night, we had an iChat with me on the Cloud and Mark on the Pinnicle. He is loving it, good vapor production and great taste.
I'm in!
Found it on there site ..... Thanks anyway!

Buyola,

lookhigh

FC member
The fact that there's less clouds means less throat irritation.. a big plus for me. but still good medication right? sounds like a great vape for me.

lookhigh,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
GotVape: "Your order is being shipped out today." :D

And I just found out my credit card company refunded me about $100 from some settlement of a credit reporting service I got through them. Thanks for paying for more than half of my new toy, Capital One.

:rofl: I'm giggling like a little school girl!

Crohnie,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
How do you turn this thing on? I plugged it in it read solid blue. I used it once but had to hold the power button forever to get it on. I am unable to do it again. Help please.

Dreamerr,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
How do you turn this thing on? I plugged it in it read solid blue. I used it once but had to hold the power button forever to get it on. I am unable to do it again. Help please.

Did you charge it first? Don't hold the button, just press it firmly 1 time. If the battery is dead it won't turn on or blink, the blue light indicates its charging

TherealVaporblunt,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Wow . . . the wt is really nice . . . :) PN charging now . . .

wt1rf.jpg

---
wt2dy.jpg

---
pn1l.jpg

Medical Mark

Hey guys I agree with sticks you need the water tool its just effective and just smoothes out the draws, mine was sent back and I'm waiting for my exchange mean while Im using my mini double bubbler and I can get some nice clouds out of this unit know its getting bigger and better.
I also find that using the 14mm male water tool adaptor gives me far bigger vapor then the regular mouth piece, I believe sticks found the same and also I find that the Pinnacle is really efficient and even the battery life isn't that bad mine seems to last a while I just did two bullets and it shutoff once and I lugged it in and it didn't blink blue so it was still full enough.
Everyone wants a video so I going to work on one asap.
This vape is surprising me each and everyday I use it perfect mix it has everything I thought the temp levels would hinder its performance it I'm pleasantly taken back by the effectiveness of the Pinnacle.
I love it more each day, here comes a vid, stay tuned and by the way herb then kif the. Herb then kif then herb works very well.Lol
Cheers, medical mark

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Did you charge it first? Don't hold the button, just press it firmly 1 time. If the battery is dead it won't turn on or blink, the blue light indicates its charging

The book said a steady blue was charged or did that mean charging?

Dreamerr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yeah dreamerr...regardless you need to give it a full charge out of the box. Unfortunately, that means you are a good two to three hours out. recharges don't take that long, however.

Top Bottom