The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

Armerad

Dabbin'
Didn't it come with two bullets?
It did, but I can't imagine having "One shot left in the chamber" is particularly comforting. I wouldn't mind knowing the cost of bullets either.

I have access to an excellent woodshop for the next few months- perhaps if I invest in the Pinnacle before I lose access, I'll make a nice little bullet clip for it.

Armerad,
Reactions: Dreamerr

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
Didn't it come with two bullets?
yea the pinnacle does come with two bullets. but me being me, of course WHILE super medicated from this thing..... I lose a bullet and only have like the person said above, one in the chamber. uncomforting knowing that with my 300 dollar purchase, I have this little 1 inch bullet that can at any moment of me losing it make my 300 dollar pinnacle into a paper weight till I find where to purchase. Just knowing that I can buy them and a link of where would be super! also a link to where you guys are getting the car charger. I can't stress how nice this thing is for anyone looking to get a portable. it has been amazing. Just like now at work I had my "1" bullet loaded and packed tightly in a small baggy, stepped out for a break and pre heated it in 45 seconds like stated, bullet in... BAM, now I am medicated nicely at work

IF II INI C IHI,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
yea the pinnacle does come with two bullets. but me being me, of course WHILE super medicated from this thing..... I lose a bullet and only have like the person said above, one in the chamber. uncomforting knowing that with my 300 dollar purchase, I have this little 1 inch bullet that can at any moment of me losing it make my 300 dollar pinnacle into a paper weight till I find where to purchase. Just knowing that I can buy them and a link of where would be super! also a link to where you guys are getting the car charger. I can't stress how nice this thing is for anyone looking to get a portable. it has been amazing. Just like now at work I had my "1" bullet loaded and packed tightly in a small baggy, stepped out for a break and pre heated it in 45 seconds like stated, bullet in... BAM, now I am medicated nicely at work

In the case of bam enjoy your day :D
Yes I agree we should have access to more bullets and it should have even been offered when buying the unit to get them. I can't see that they would cost a lot but who knows in this vape world.

I think alternative charging is important so hopefully they come up with a solution. I am not even thrilled that it has a charging base. One thing I love about the INH is it is usb. It takes longer but it makes it easy to charge anywhere. You can also use it while charging which is nice. I hope they can make a pass through as well as the car charger.

Sonics420

@FINCH.. How long does it take for you to go for another back to back session with the steel bullet? I know it gets pretty hot so how long do you wait til you can handle it? Reason asking is because I usually go for back to back sessions or reload right away with my XP.

Sonics420,
Reactions: Dreamerr

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
@FINCH.. How long does it take for you to go for another back to back session with the steel bullet? I know it gets pretty hot so how long do you wait til you can handle it? Reason asking is because I usually go for back to back sessions or reload right away with my XP.

I feel like I have pretty tough hands, so 30 seconds since I only have 1 bullet. but to be SUPER safe, 1 minute to grab bullet to refill to go back to back. but they ship two bullets, just don't get SUPER medicated with this great thing and lose it like myself. No worries, i'm sure trvb is going to sell extras. I'm just ready to place my bullet order lol

Conky

I feel like I have pretty tough hands, so 30 seconds since I only have 1 bullet. but to be SUPER safe, 1 minute to grab bullet to refill to go back to back. but they ship two bullets, just don't get SUPER medicated with this great thing and lose it like myself. No worries, i'm sure trvb is going to sell extras. I'm just ready to place my bullet order lol
I just called gotvape, they told me the bullets can be ordered over the phone for 3.99.

Dreamerr

Hmmmmmm more then I thought they would be but good to know. Now I am thinking to order two extras. I suppose you all think it is needed.

Dreamerr,

Armerad

Dabbin'
I just called gotvape, they told me the bullets can be ordered over the phone for 3.99.

I wonder how much shipping is? Depending on how durable they are (never held one myself), they could just charge you a stamp and snail mail it!

Armerad,

Medical Mark

Regardless its a great deal I paid $317 to Canada directly from vaporblunt so all the power to you buy buy buy....

Medical Mark,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I am REALLY close to ordering a Pinnacle. Just one question...What is the length? I've seen anywhere from 5 inches to 6.5 inches.

Crohnie,

Dreamerr

Mark I meant out of stock on the bullets not the vape.

Dreamerr,

Medical Mark

Lol funny still its abreast price, so buy buy ... I have no regrets and it out performs my cera which is out for repair very nice vaersatile vape, lots of water tool options which is awesome and I love that very cool.

Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,

Dreamerr

I did mark but I hope I don't regret it. I didn't really have an interest in this product line but this one might fit in my arsenal for around town when needing to be more discrete. I am concerned about the battery life and lack of a charging plug. I am not a fan of stands cause it takes up more room.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
6 inches with the water tool adaptor or mouth piece attached its smaller then the Cera and works very well.
Thanks, MM. I've been looking for a small convection portable for some time. The Pinnacle finally seems like "the one." For me anyway. I like the ease of use and stealthiness. I have huge hands so I could easily palm that baby.

@Dreamer: Yeah...There are a few things I'd like to see in the future. Longer battery life, ability to use while charging, and maybe one more temp setting. Maybe if and when the "Pro" comes out....

Crohnie,

Dreamerr

I thought the plug was connected to the stand that is better if it isn't. Thanks sticks. I suppose I can use an inverter or whatever those things are called in the car as well. I bought one a while back and never even opened it.

Dreamerr,

Armerad

Dabbin'
Any chance of you guys creating a female jointed water device adapter? There are a number of benefits to a female jointed vape, which I posted as a suggestion for the Solo aswell (PlanetVape received a lot of interest and they're being released any day now).

Besides the obvious benefit of the ability to use dab-based pieces (Lower diffusion, better taste, more innovative designs as of late imo), the female joint would provide a bong style mouthpiece to make direct draw an attractive option with this aswell.

Medical Mark

Ya the stand is just that a stand to et your vape in so it stands up there's notched out stop on the side so the plug can be plugged in while its standing in the cradle or stand.
The battery life is on par with the pax or solo there's not much differnce I don't know but its seems lie after my initial 3 hour charge it charges faster in about a hour or so I might be wrong but it seems to charge faster the i thought.
Today I was using my doulble perc which is a 14 mm down stem and found that it was very smooth and if I took a nice medium to slow draw it milked the the Pinnacle nicely and produced very nice vapor thicker then usual, very nice ill be using this thing for a while since my mini water tool was festive and I have sent it back to be exchanged.

Enjoy all, medical mark

GoGlass

Oooops i did it ..............

b72bae50-18fe-4698-8fe9-50cf8ebe49bd.jpg

Top Bottom