The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
My Pinnacle is getting here on Monday. So freakin excited. I would have liked to have gotten the WT also, but my credit card has been overworked lately. :rolleyes:

Crohnie,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Where did you order from?
I ordered from GotVape. They have a 20% discount code...PIN20. Without the water tool, the Pinnacle comes to $183.20, including shipping. With the water tool, it comes to $263. They ship the same day you order.

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
a few things I would like to add. I know some were saying the top comes off to easy. well I went to take it off this morning. keep in mind I did something I usually don't do and don't suggest but can easily happen. finished a load at night right before sleep and didn't take it out (bullet and ABV). I usually don't do this and charge right away. anyways, the top wouldn't come off easy, i used a tad bit of force and it lifted partially the case off the unit lol *half way up. this is very hard to discribe and but i'm sure some will know what i'm talking about soon. Id suggest and sounds obvious but taking bullet out instantly when your done using or it will get stuck and force you to use force.
ALSO, nice pictures and videos guys. tell me, what is in your WT that is pink'ish? ALSO what are you guys using other than water in your pinnacle WT's? or WT's in general? I couldn't be happier with this product, yesterday i packed a bullet before work. did half *nicely medicated , turned it off and did the other half hours later! *got nicely medicated AGAIN!. amazing, now I just need more bullets. My 4 different flavor tips came in today. Will try and see if they melt with super slow pull. last time I did have newbs using when it melted

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Vaporblunt get involved in my situation please. I have called you three times already. I was missing a bullet and got vape basically said to bad. You said I should have an email to with shipping info. I had to send you pics of all the stuff and the receipt which I did right away. I hate doing extra work when stuff doesn't come as promised. I asked for any extra for my time cause my life is challenging enough and you hedged. I don't know if I am getting my bullet or bullets or now. Using one sucks.

I will give my impressions and questions later after I hear from you to resolve my issue. I wasn't going to bring this here but no answer is not pleasing to me.

Dreamerr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
sorry to hear that, dreamerr. the good news is I haven't seen these guys screw a customer yet, so I am confident you will get worked out. Hopefully soon! I only have one bullet and it works fine at home, but out and about is a bit trickier, especially if you like to save your duff.

stickstones,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Medical Mark

Great videos Mark. I am sorry it took me this long to get involved in your faulty glass situation. I am have told our shipping department to send your new unit out immediately instead of waiting for yours to get all the way back here. It will leave my factory today.
Thanks TRVB I appreciate that a lot I sent the defective water tool in on Tuesday express mail value$100 so it should get there nwxr week sometime.
TVB has the tracking number with all my information which I sent by email.
Thanks for getting this out to me early and not making me wait till it arrives at your end so THANK YOU so much TRVB for taking care of it and getting that out t me I recieved a tracking number this morning via email.
Thanks again, I love the pinnacle man I do some more vids today I can't wait. To get my water tool back its so small and cool.
Thanks TRVB
Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,

Dreamerr

I tried saving my abv while out but it never seemed to be easy so I usually dump it now. I just weighted out 34grams the other day and still had more left. It is in the crock pot waiting for me to get some lecithin, I only have pectin.

So a few questions:
  1. Cleaning chamber not bullet as bullet just gets dropped in iso...is chamber just iso as well?
  2. mouth piece...iso drop or can I boil like I do the TET derilin tips?
  3. How many full sessions do you gt. I got 4 and when I went to turn on again dead no warning lights. I plugged it in and full charge fairly quickly so very confused.
  4. Both mouth pieces very loose and yes it does come off when taking off the WT. Pong seems looser then the regular.
  5. Heat up time...mine is 70 to solid light but around 2 mins or so till you can really take your first hit. Is this correct.
TIA I know I will have a few more questions.

Dreamerr,
I know hey it works real well, check this video out guys this this produces vapor consistently if your drawing air
Through it, watch how the vapor comes up around the bullet as I draw on the glass extension mouth piece.
I was very impressed how this little thing just releases vapor in a consistent manner it just flows out of the bullet as you'll see. I can really get this this producing vapor like no other vape just see for yourself. Im Impressed.....

So here's a cool shot, well I think this looks cool and explains and says alot about the effectiveness and efficiency of the Pinnacle.
Let me know what you think.

Cheers, medical mark

MM, have you weighed out how much you load into your bullet? You had mentioned that you like a dry, fine grind and pack it tight.

I like to pack my loads, but only lightly to leave some room for air flow. This usually equates to 0.15g-0.2g for me.

UpUpandAway,

Belgianvapor

Hi, I recieved my Pinnacle today. this is a very cool device I must say !
Small, light but well build.
It can medicate very well with very little.
I used it a couple of times and here a few questions/observations :
The mouthpiece (not sure, should I had two included or one? I just have one but I have
two clear tips) and the tip don't fit all the way in, it's very hard to put the tip on the mouthpiece.
Do I need the tip?
When I recieved it I plugged it in and immediately got a steady blue light meaning full battery but I only
got two sessions out of it, then a fast blinking light and nothing so It's on the charger now.
Is this normal for a first charge?
how do you clean the mouthpiece? iso swipe? is the screen on the mouthpiece user replacable?
I get good clouds and my first inhale right after the light is steady also has lots of clouds (lowest temp)
I do find that when I go for a second session on the first load (first session where a few pulls) the taste
is noticably less good than the first session.
The mouthpiece sits a bit loosly on the body and sometimes has a click but not always.
Eagerly awaiting the mini glas piece, It's going to be a great easter !

Belgianvapor,

Armerad

Dabbin'
Hi, I recieved my Pinnacle today. this is a very cool device I must say !
Small, light but well build.
It can medicate very well with very little.
I used it a couple of times and here a few questions/observations :
The mouthpiece (not sure, should I had two included or one? I just have one but I have
two clear tips) and the tip don't fit all the way in, it's very hard to put the tip on the mouthpiece.
Do I need the tip?
When I recieved it I plugged it in and immediately got a steady blue light meaning full battery but I only
got two sessions out of it, then a fast blinking light and nothing so It's on the charger now.
Is this normal for a first charge?
how do you clean the mouthpiece? iso swipe? is the screen on the mouthpiece user replacable?
I get good clouds and my first inhale right after the light is steady also has lots of clouds (lowest temp)
I do find that when I go for a second session on the first load (first session where a few pulls) the taste
is noticably less good than the first session.
The mouthpiece sits a bit loosly on the body and sometimes has a click but not always.
Eagerly awaiting the mini glas piece, It's going to be a great easter !

Blue light means charging. You're supposed to give it a full charge when you first get it. The first charge takes like 3 hours, but after that it is much quicker.

BTW I recommend reading a bit of the thread. This was answered on page 22 post #545.

Did you charge it first? Don't hold the button, just press it firmly 1 time. If the battery is dead it won't turn on or blink, the blue light indicates its charging

Belgianvapor

Blue light means charging. You're supposed to give it a full charge when you first get it. The first charge takes like 3 hours, but after that it is much quicker.

BTW I recommend reading a bit of the thread. This was answered on page 22 post #545.

Yes I did and when I put it on the charger it had a steady blue light, not a flashing, so this indicated
to me that the battery was fully charged.

*edit oops, I was following this thread like a hawk but i gues this hawk was a bit overmedicated, didn't read the post from Dreamerr, anyway, thanks Armerad !

Belgianvapor,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My blue light was solid out of the box as well but I didn't assume that the PN was fully charged. Something gave me a clue but I can't remember what . . . :hmm:

pnmanual.jpg

Buyola

Thanks for all the reviews and Videos my vape peeps! I just pulled the trigger on my Pinnacle from gotvape with the discount code PIN20. Should be here next week, can wait. I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Dreamerr

As I had said in my question post a few up I am confused about the battery. I fully charged yesterday got four session and it died with no warning. I now charged over night and am on second bullet and will let all know the results later. I still need my questions answered Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese.

Dreamerr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
i don't think it gets much moer than four sessions on a charge, but i don't know since I always top mine off...I suggest you do as well.

I mentioned in one of my long winded posts that the WT can lift the pong off with it. it's counter-intuitive to do this, but since it is platic it works without breaking anything...twist the WT off instead of rocking or lifting it off and it works perfect every time.

And I also mentioned that, just like every convection vape I have ever used, this thing hits better after a few minutes more of warup than the lights indicate needing. You can still hit it and get some nice lower temp vapor, but you won't see it for a few hits. This is just standard vape stuff, though, as I can overwhelm my Cloud as soon as it goes green as well. What I am really figuring out here is the difference between a short, foggy session and a long, whispy one. In the end they both get me to the same place, but I think one is quicker and less efficient, while the other makes up for the time spent with efficiency.

Cleaning tips are gonna have to come from trvb and I don't think he has addressed it yet, but I could be wrong.

stickstones,

Dreamerr

Thanks sticks. I was just checking that my memory was correct. I have another question which I even quoted you and gave the same info to someone else but here it is...When you started that session the herb without finishing and it was still green, did you have the unit running? If yes fabulous if not has anyone tried to put herb in, turn it on and sees what happens in the ten minutes?

BTW I still haven't heard back from trvb about my missing bullet.

Edit: I asked how you all were filling the bullet. You can't suck up the herb so are you using a tool or just your fingers? I haven't found a way yet that I like so was looking to see what you all do.

Dreamerr,

Medical Mark

Well I find myself using the Pinnacle more then my cloud these last few daysic because of any other reason then the Pinnacles ease of use and the fun factor of vaping. I have to agree with you sticks VXH and pinnacle both do the same thing just one produces thicker vapor but seem to medicate me the same, well maybe the VXH hits harder for sure but your right the end result is the same medicated. And when you say sessn you mean bullet eight or you mean the n cycle of 12 min?
I'm the same as you I just keep it topped up all the time.
Herb with kief and right now I'm trying a small ball of hash between herb see how that works out hey?
I can taste it alright and fell it on the throat like most hash which makes me choke Lol
This unit has alot of potential and I can't wait for the future models please don't change this configuration cause it works very well.
My water tool was sent out today so ill be up and running by next week sometime cool little thing, its like a small baby tube very sleek and very adaptable to a lot of small pipes and vapes.
Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,
Reactions: Chill Dude

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
Thanks sticks. I was just checking that my memory was correct. I have another question which I even quoted you and gave the same info to someone else but here it is...When you started that session the herb without finishing and it was still green, did you have the unit running? If yes fabulous if not has anyone tried to put herb in, turn it on and sees what happens in the ten minutes?

Edit: I asked how you all were filling the bullet. You can't suck up the herb so are you using a tool or just your fingers? I haven't found a way yet that I like so was looking to see what you all do.

I've been using the little packing tool that comes with the atmos raw, works perfect, the head of a nail or screw works good, I also use a long case screw off of an xbox 360 case (long hex screw), pack it down with the head, that works the same, awesome.

edit: here I looked up the packing tool on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-A...471?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d1179a1f

ZombiezAteMyD0G,

Engineering

Manufacturer
TRVB Asked if I could explain a few of the technical questions you all have had:

Materials: The Heated components (Like has been mentioned earlier) are made of Teflon, PES and Stainless Steel.

As far as the plastics go, anything that could get over 400F is made of PTFE (better known as the DuPont brand Teflon) This is the best thermoplastic currently known for high temperature operation. It is used in Non stick cookware and in medical implants. Anyhting you can see in teh heating chamber that is white is PTFE. Here is the Wikipedia link for PTFE:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytetrafluoroethylene

For the PES (Or PolyEther Sulfone) is used in the section that gets between 150-400F. It, again has outstanding temperature resistance and is highly inert. While it does not have the same temp resistance as PTFE it is a better structural part. This is the black plastic that makes up the majority of the heating core. Here is a technical datasheet on PES:

http://bdml.stanford.edu/twiki/pub/Haptics/MaterialSelection/Polyethersulfone_PES.pdf

Both plastics are approved for use in applications for human food contact by the FDA (In the case of PTFE it's approved for implants - so that's a bit beyond food safe)

Dreamerr

Ok and you use those to put the herb in as well?...I was only making a mess no matter how I put it in. I a have been using the back of the ssv poker(glass ball) to pack.

Sticks and Mark, I plan on topping as well but I need to know how many full sessions time wise I can get. So far it seems to be four as sticks said. Mark you are just stoned:D.

Mark believe the PN gets ten minute not 12 min sessions before the auto timer goes off. I also stated full 10 min sessions. I use on bullet per but that didn't matter for the question. So that is how I count my sessions in time. So 4 full sessions at 10 minutes each is 40 minutes total. At least I read they are 10 minutes cause I never looked at the clock so if mark is right then 4 12 min sessions totalling 48 minutes.

Dreamerr,

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
Ok and you use those to put the herb in as well?...I was only making a mess no matter how I put it in. I a have been using the back of the ssv poker(glass ball) to pack.

Sticks and Mark, I plan on topping as well but I need to know how many full sessions time wise I can get. So far it seems to be four as sticks said. Mark you are just stoned:D.

Mark believe the PN gets ten minute not 12 min sessions before the auto timer goes off. I also stated full 10 min sessions. I use on bullet per but that didn't matter for the question. So that is how I count my sessions in time. So 4 full sessions at 10 minutes each is 40 minutes total. At least I read they are 10 minutes cause I never looked at the clock so if mark is right then 4 12 min sessions totalling 48 minutes.

I dump some out on a piece of paper, shove some in the bullet, pack it with the tool and repeat about 5 times until full....and I've been using it every day since I got it, and 4 sessions is accurate, I think it says in the manual that the battery lasts 45 minutes, and that's about when you'll see the alternating light (it blinks from orange to dark blue back and forth if on high), towards the end of the 4th full session.

ZombiezAteMyD0G,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer

You may not have heard back from me, but I did ship your bullet today. Being that you ordered from a different company than me, I think solving your issue in 24 hours is pretty good. Someone will send you your tracking number today, sorry for the inconvenience.

Top Bottom