Just to make sure I have this correct:
No user replaceable batteries
about 45 mins of usage time
no car charger or PA pass through
Glass adapter great addition
PN light vapor but gets you medicated very well
Stealth because of the light vapor and size
Unknown vapor path

Now for a few question I think I have left...How hot and harsh is the vapor without the wt?
What is the mouth piece made out of?
If you use the pong instead of the mouth piece is that glass? I assume it is just making sure

Now for a website govape question...is it possible they are only giving one bullet which would mean they have to take one out of the box? The reason I am asking is that is because it is listed as only 1 in whats in the box.

Sticks since you really only have the solo that I am currently using can you compare it to an extent please? If you ever tried the INH that would be more of the same category to me.

the vapor path is known (ceramic, plastic and teflon), what we don't have are specifics with msds sheets.
I can hit the vapor on low all day without irritation. On high it is fine until the end of the bullet, at which point it irritates me just like the end of a Solo session.

nothing in this unit is glass except the WT itself.

PN vs Solo is interesting. I have been in love with my Solo for a long time and I consider it to be my best portable...not stealth, but portable. But I can tell you that after my comparison of the two with those rides I was talking about, I will be reaching for the PN for that now. The PN is smaller and heats up quicker, while I prefer the taste of my Solo. I'm not sure, but I think the bullet is a little smaller than the Solo bowl. If you like the Solo but require more stealth, then this is the unit I would consider. If you are happy with your Solo, then I don't know why you would need this unit. I'm a collector, so i get wanting both vapes. But in the end I think it comes down to the Solo winning taste and the PN winning stealth (size, warmup time and cloud size).

I've been a cloud chaser for some time now, but the PN has me rethinking that. Why prefer the big clouds of the Solo to the wispy hits of the PN if they both get me medicated and the wispy ones are more stealth?

I think I am going to loan it to my lhs owner (who also loves the Solo) to see what he thinks...but he doesn't get to keep this one! I like the PN, but I was a little worried what others would think since the clouds aren't real thick. I am glad to see others here have found it to be just as effective as I have, regardless of cloud size. After seeing others here feel the same way I do about the PN, I feel good about recommending either one.

stickstones,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Well we all get vas from hanging out here. I don't use my solo out in fact only did one time. I use the INH which you don't have so can't compare. I wanted a cera for the cleaning but without a latching switch and the switch placement it would be a pain. Since this is primary convection I am assuming, wrong maybe, that the temp can be controlled with breath even though there are two settings. Please correct me if I am wrong. I wanted the ascent and more then likely will get it again for cleaning but it won't be out for a bit.

I am concerned with cleaning for travel and even local when you have a plastic vape, which is my to go vape, it smells more then a glass vape or ceramic I assume. This was my reasoning. All in all we can't have to many and as you know we switch back and forth and use different ones for different circumstances.

I actually rotate between my solo and INH almost daily cause it is easier for me to use then the ssv in bed. So we all have our reasons. VAS is a huge one.

Thanks sticks I think that cleared it up. I had zero interest in the VB or palms but this looks more interesting to me and with a decent discount from a vape shop I will go for it. Worse that can happen is I don't like it. I suppose I can always use the wt with other vapes so all is good.

What kind of plastic, I thought teflon was plastic according to my question the other day. That PTFE or whatever it is is plastic/teflon I was told or did I mis-understand this again?

Dreamerr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I don't remember...you'll need to look up one of trvb's posts in here for the list of materials he said were in the airpath.

stickstones,

BlueCloud

What kind of plastic, I thought teflon was plastic according to my question the other day. That PTFE or whatever it is is plastic/teflon I was told or did I mis-understand this again?

The Pinnacle heat exchanger is made from a combination of stainless steel Teflon, and a plastic called PES; Both Engineering Grade plastics that are exceptional for heat and resistance to breaking down. We made sure to be very careful to only use materials that could withstand the heat of the Pinnacle, and at the same time did not leave any “plastic taste.” There is no hot air contact on electronics, batteries, or any plastic that is not suited for extreme environments.

Medical Mark

Hey everyone I was wondering like others here if I could use the Pinnacle while charging? Or will this wreck it?
I would agree with you sticks the solo is a great vape but not that stealthy but effective the SS chamber and the glass makes it definitely taste different better? Smoother? I'm not sure.
I used the solo the other day after using the cera, pax, vb2.0, and pinnacle and didn't really like get in to it so much, I found it slow to vape and the clouds restrictive and more of a labour to take it effort wise. I found that the solo tastes ok but that dissipates quickly and really didn't last overly long.
I found the pinnacle easier to use and much faster n every level.
I think the pinnacle has a smaller herb chamber but it seems to be more efficient and way more fun to use.
There's something to be said about the fun factor, if you enjoy your vaping experience with the vape your using and it medicates effectively then that's all that matters, I myself use different vapes for different things such as travel, upstairs, downstairs in my vapor room on the go, in the car walking around flying abroad in Canada.
My opinions about vaping are changing and misconceptions about its Effects and effectiveness clouds aren't allways the sign of a great vape but the effectiveness is, that goes to show that the wispy clouds of the pinnacle compared to the thick clouds of the pax when comparing the thickness of vapor when just drawing single shots of vapor. The pax has thicker vapor off the initial pull but when drawing for a long period of time it isn't that thick anymore. But the pinnacle has a consistant wispy to average vapoir clouds but more effectively medicates me despite the difference. It's not about cloud size but about effectiveness and the delivery of the herb.
I love this thing.
Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark

Ya I'm using the water tool all the time if Im using it on high temp setting but use the attatchements for low temp and. I agree with you sticks that the water too attatchement draws much easier and produces a nicer hit then using the smaller mouth piece.
I find that when using the outh piece as you draw on then it you'll sense a build up of flavour or heat sorta not really heat but a sensation that tells you that vapor is coming through the vape even when using the water tool maybe I sense a sensation in my mouth like tingling, or something.
I can feel the vapor being released and when this starts my throat starts to get irritated so when I use the water tool I can take a lot ore in at a time but I sense that same sensation letting me know vapor is being released and inhaled.
I don't know how to describe it but I ca only explain it as a sensation that lets me know vapor is being released nt my lungs.
I take my bigger hydratree hydratube and use a adaptor to reduce to a 14mm and when using this tube I find a big increase of vapor due to I believe the greater resistance and pressure and suction In The bigger glass piece which I find works even better then the small mini tube, but the mini tube does work well and smoothes out the vapor a lot compared to straight sipping the mouth piece dry.
Wispy vapor and thick vapor both medicate but the thick vapor causes much more coughing theres a right off for both its VXH buts its not portable.
I've gotten some fairly nice clouds already using the pinnacle and have to say I find it a very effective vaporizer.
I was using the vb2.0 this afternoon and its hitting the shelf its just not as tasty or as smooth.

Cheers, medical mark.

Medical Mark,
Reactions: t-dub

Armerad

Dabbin'
Ya I'm using the water tool all the time if Im using it on high temp setting but use the attatchements for low temp and. I agree with you sticks that the water too attatchement draws much easier and produces a nicer hit then using the smaller mouth piece.
I find that when using the outh piece as you draw on then it you'll sense a build up of flavour or heat sorta not really heat but a sensation that tells you that vapor is coming through the vape even when using the water tool maybe I sense a sensation in my mouth like tingling, or something.
I can feel the vapor being released and when this starts my throat starts to get irritated so when I use the water tool I can take a lot ore in at a time but I sense that same sensation letting me know vapor is being released and inhaled.
I don't know how to describe it but I ca only explain it as a sensation that lets me know vapor is being released nt my lungs.
I take my bigger hydratree hydratube and use a adaptor to reduce to a 14mm and when using this tube I find a big increase of vapor due to I believe the greater resistance and pressure and suction In The bigger glass piece which I find works even better then the small mini tube, but the mini tube does work well and smoothes out the vapor a lot compared to straight sipping the mouth piece dry.
Wispy vapor and thick vapor both medicate but the thick vapor causes much more coughing theres a right off for both its VXH buts its not portable.
I've gotten some fairly nice clouds already using the pinnacle and have to say I find it a very effective vaporizer.
I was using the vb2.0 this afternoon and its hitting the shelf its just not as tasty or as smooth.

Cheers, medical mark.
In regards to the Solo v PN, I see the PN as a compliment or wingman to the Solo. The short battery life and lack of chargethrough makes the Pinnacle unsuitable for daily driver usage, but it's awesome size makes it great as a portable.

Once I consolidate and shift around some of my extra glass and vapeware, I'll be picking up a Pinnacle and Water tool for my portable vapor usage, and using my Solo as my at home/extended session vaporizer, thanks to it's more flexible attachment system (I plan on getting a female jointed stem for it to pair with my PVHES Male GonG) and passthrough technology.

BTW, can anyone touch on the Pinnacle's ability to take concentrates?

rufus

are we sure it doesn't have passthrough charging ? as mentioned i also noticed those reviews on gotvape talking about charging while using....

rufus,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
I have been using my pinnacle for about 5 days now and loving it! Only if this thing could charge while in use. no it can't for the few people asking. few things still trvb. So I lost a bullet to fill the flowers.. could you sell me some or one or something? I feel naked with out this lol.

IF II INI C IHI,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
are we sure it doesn't have passthrough charging ? as mentioned i also noticed those reviews on gotvape talking about charging while using....

I'm starting to doubt myself, lol. I'll check into this, but my pinnacle doesn't charge and work at the same time :)

TherealVaporblunt,

Medical Mark

I'm starting to doubt myself, lol. I'll check into this, but my pinnacle doesn't charge and work at the same time :)
Ya I was wondering that too cause on the gotvape site reviewers are claiming there using them while charging and not using any battery life? Any truth to this?
It would be nice if it did charge and work at the same time, then I could plug it right into the outlet in the jeep and not have to worry about not having battery life left after a 4 hour drive to the drs next week.
Anyway still loving this thing.
And by the way I was plating around using different glass pieces stems ect and found that the vb2.0 oil glass mouth piece fits nicely onto the 14mm glass adaptor and fits and slides on and off smoothly (well mine does) anyway I've taken this piece and taken some nice draws using this and found it to be very smooth and the vapor I was pulling out was very nice vapor. I'm loving how I can trick out this vape with so many different glass pieces and filtration percs, bubblers, hydratubes, water tools, glass mouth pieces I have a few and all seem Ito really pull on the chamber releasing nice vapor and getting thicker as I spend more time and energy understanding this awesome Pinnacle.
I have to send my mini water tool back due to it leaning and not sitting straight up but that will sort itself out but ill be without that cool little thing but I thought I would go down to west edmonton mall 2nd biggest mall in the world and visit 2 guys with pipes and get me a 14mm bubbler with a curved mouth piece like a swagger tree so I can just drop the Pinnacle in the 14mm and pull through a nice tall curved glass piece so I don't have to lean over Lol lazy hey Lol.
Anyway kinda like a mini mobius I guess but cheaper and smaller but would be nice while that mini tube is being exchanged.
This is one small versatile little vape and works well with other glassware very cool

Cheers, medical mark

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Ya I was wondering that too cause on the gotvape site reviewers are claiming there using them while charging and not using any battery life? Any truth to this?
It would be nice if it did charge and work at the same time, then I could plug it right into the outlet in the jeep and not have to worry about not having battery life left after a 4 hour drive to the drs next week.
Anyway still loving this thing.

I am 99.9% sure it doesn't charge while working, I think the reviewers are mislead because it can look like it charging/working as long as its not fully dead

TherealVaporblunt,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
pinnacle-cart-thumb.png

Pinnacle Portable Vaporizer $229
Upgrade: Hydro Tube $100
Availability: In Stock
Subtotal: $329.00
Discount (PIN20): -$65.80
Total: $263.20 + s&h (opted to upgrade to save a day in transit)
medium-cart-btn.png
. . . :D I think this is going to be fun! Seems like a fantastic value :)

t-dub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
tdub...a few posts back someone was getting $90 off.
I re read the last 6 pages and can't find what you are referencing. Everyone has been ordering this same deal from GV as far as I can tell because the wt is $100 when the retail is $130, plus you get the 20% off . . .

t-dub,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
hmmm... i don't see it anymore either. i did see the post from trvb saying that was a crazy price since they weren't making any money on it. maybe they fixed it real quick. either way, $263 with the WT is a sick deal.

stickstones,

b0

Cloudy...
I have been using my pinnacle for about 5 days now and loving it! Only if this thing could charge while in use. no it can't for the few people asking. few things still trvb. So I lost a bullet to fill the flowers.. could you sell me some or one or something? I feel naked with out this lol.

Time to change your signature? You already have the Pinnacle ;)

b0,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
trvb, can you respond on the bullets. I lost mine one of mine and where do I go about getting more. I will pay whatever they cost to get them shipped to me, I just have no one else to talk to regarding this lol other than you. please update me so I can continue using my pinnacle. btw for the charging while use questions. I was charging mine was using and the battery died one session later. so it for sure DOESN"T charge while in use. almost makes me want to litterally get another pinnacle just so I have no issues what so ever. also any news or info on the car charger?

IF II INI C IHI,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
trvb, can you respond on the bullets. I lost mine one of mine and where do I go about getting more. I will pay whatever they cost to get them shipped to me, I just have no one else to talk to regarding this lol other than you. please update me so I can continue using my pinnacle. btw for the charging while use questions. I was charging mine was using and the battery died one session later. so it for sure DOESN"T charge while in use. almost makes me want to litterally get another pinnacle just so I have no issues what so ever. also any news or info on the car charger?

Didn't it come with two bullets?

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom