YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
@insanitycore - thats quite creative there bro. I love some homebrew style bongs and its especially sweet with the LB. Nice two tone box too!

YoGranMazPimp,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Quick snap of my MFLB and new stems from Ed's TnT.

sdc10657p.jpg

J.R.R.Tokin',
YoGranMazPimp said:
@insanitycore - thats quite creative there bro. I love some homebrew style bongs and its especially sweet with the LB. Nice two tone box too!

Thanks the Box is one of their "specialty maple" ones cost a little more but it is so pretty

InsanityCore,

OF

InsanityCore said:
Thanks the Box is one of their "specialty maple" ones cost a little more but it is so pretty

Really? Great news. As I understood it all the custom wood boxes there are were made about the same time, share a common serial number block, and are of an intermediate design after the bowl ring but before the bulb details were final. None of them were made recently. Yours has the ball catch, it's current production......so at least some customs have been made in the last few months???

There are, I understand, some issues with some woods but the flame and fiddleback Maples of old at the least should be easy enough to schedule a run of since they seem to be in the mood?

My serial number is in the format: LE XX XX (with the XX being two digit numbers, two spaces in the number). My current model (with latch) is a seven digit number.

OF

OF,

toadyfatz

Quick ? What is the easiest way to upload a picture? I've got a couple pictures I would like to share on my computer, but have no idea how to upload to here?? Thanks for any help....

toadyfatz,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
You don't upload to here. Use any image sharing site. I use tinypic.com.

Seek,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
toadyfatz said:
Quick ? What is the easiest way to upload a picture? I've got a couple pictures I would like to share on my computer, but have no idea how to upload to here?? Thanks for any help....

There is a thread for this here. ;)

momofthegoons,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Got my box today (man, that was quick. shipped on the 28th). California does at its advantages, at times. :D

I'll take pictures later. Something Vitolo said a long time ago, gave me an idea. I thought, what the Hell... what's the worst it can do, kill me? Shit... a total aortic dissection from carotids to my kidneys hasn't done it yet. I'll be a guinea pig. Anyways, Vito mentioned a while back that he uses Burt's Bees lipbalm, when he uses his MFLB native. I checked the ingredients... if its good enough for my lips, why not my box? That's what Vito's doing in essence, everytime he puts his lips on it native.

So I waxed my brand new replacement LB, with Burt's Bees. I'm letting it sit for a bit, before I rub it down, then I'll do the top. Plus, my old box must have been one of those "decorative" ash pieces... because this new one is bland in comparison. However, I know wood... it should age nicely and with care, will grow better looking, with each passing day. Main thing I'm going to do with this new one, is NOT let the screen get as black as my old one. I'm going with the guys, that say... I clean it after every trench.

Oh, one concern though. The battery hole, is extremely tight. With my PA, its actually kind of cool, because it literally *clicks* in place. With the stock/original batteries (working like the day I got the original box)... are VERY tight going in. You can definitely feel metal/metal friction. I'm wondering which will give first. The case to a battery, or the loop, loosening up? I know the PA will hold up. The battery part, is built like Fort Knox.

141141st.gif

BigDaddyVapor,

toadyfatz

Thanks to my Launchboxes I have been combustion free for almost 2 years now! I want to share a couple pic's of a case idea that works great for me. I got this case logic case at walmart in the electronics section. I think it is for usb drives etc....The webbing compartments are a bit tight at first, but after a week or so they loosen up quite nicely and hold everything nicely:

vd38eh.jpg

21aikhe.jpg

toadyfatz,
OF said:
InsanityCore said:

Really? Great news. As I understood it all the custom wood boxes there are were made about the same time, share a common serial number block, and are of an intermediate design after the bowl ring but before the bulb details were final. None of them were made recently. Yours has the ball catch, it's current production......so at least some customs have been made in the last few months???

There are, I understand, some issues with some woods but the flame and fiddleback Maples of old at the least should be easy enough to schedule a run of since they seem to be in the mood?

My serial number is in the format: LE XX XX (with the XX being two digit numbers, two spaces in the number). My current model (with latch) is a seven digit number.

OF

Its not a LE box just regular box with more flair in the grain but when I asked about the custom boxes they hinted at doing another run towards the end of this month

InsanityCore,

OF

InsanityCore said:
Its not a LE box just regular box with more flair in the grain but when I asked about the custom boxes they hinted at doing another run towards the end of this month

Great, thanks for that. Let's hope they make good on that hint....we should think good things, perhaps in shifts?

I hope they make enough (if they do), I bet there's a lot of guys who'll be quick to lay their money down if the flag goes up. I'm still sore from kicking myself for passing on the flame Maple one, I can't even recall what I wasted the money on instead......

OF

OF,
OF said:
Great, thanks for that. Let's hope they make good on that hint....we should think good things, perhaps in shifts?

I hope they make enough (if they do), I bet there's a lot of guys who'll be quick to lay their money down if the flag goes up. I'm still sore from kicking myself for passing on the flame Maple one, I can't even recall what I wasted the money on instead......

OF

i would love to buy one made out of this
Cocobolo_Natural.jpg

Cocobolo

InsanityCore,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
toadyfatz said:
Thanks to my Launchboxes I have been combustion free for almost 2 years now! I want to share a couple pic's of a case idea that works great for me. I got this case logic case at walmart in the electronics section. I think it is for usb drives etc....The webbing compartments are a bit tight at first, but after a week or so they loosen up quite nicely and hold everything nicely:

http://i42.tinypic.com/vd38eh.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/21aikhe.jpg

Nice. Simple and effective - I really like it.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
My Zebrawood stem from Ed's TNT just came today! Wowza! What a great match for my new MFLB. Thank you, Ed, for the great service! Time to test it out...

imageiit.jpg

Vapinghole,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Finished testing. :ko: VERY nice with Ed's stem.

I'm really getting the hang of it and fully vaping trenches with great taste all the way through. I can dig it, man. I feel like my box is getting "broken in," if that makes sense?

Cheers!

Vapinghole,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Looks like everyone got their package from Ed recently! I too had a nice lil package awaiting me tonight!

Check out my LB with its zebrawood and purpleheart shorties!

2qb8uo3.jpg

YoGranMazPimp,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Hey! I received my replacement box last night... I'm flying once again :D

It took 13 calendar days to receive it to Canada. Not bad! :D

Vaporisateur,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah... I see a couple of Ed's stems in my future also. As soon as finances will support it. Its hard keeping my meds, at a decent level. Have a couple of almost 1/8ths, that have to last me for a while.

BigDaddyVapor,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
^^^well you got the right vape for conserving IMO.... Ive had great success in the launch box with mini trenches and sometimes get a good 4-5 good hits off a mini trench.

Also i wanted to ask, my launch box is getting quite a bit of honey under the screen and i didnt know if it should be cleaned or not. Ive saw a few vids on youtube about it but wasnt sure if i should do it. The instructions say to not to. My box gets heavy use. I didnt realize how dirty my lid is till i looked at the pics i posted above. Surprised someone didnt reply "nice stems, gross lid" :D so shoild i try cleaning? Any reclaim possible from the box?

YoGranMazPimp,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
YoGranMazPimp said:
^^^well you got the right vape for conserving IMO.... Ive had great success in the launch box with mini trenches and sometimes get a good 4-5 good hits off a mini trench.

Also i wanted to ask, my launch box is getting quite a bit of honey under the screen and i didnt know if it should be cleaned or not. Ive saw a few vids on youtube about it but wasnt sure if i should do it. The instructions say to not to. My box gets heavy use. I didnt realize how dirty my lid is till i looked at the pics i posted above. Surprised someone didnt reply "nice stems, gross lid" :D so shoild i try cleaning? Any reclaim possible from the box?

10.5 Why do I get resin build-up under the screen? How can I clean it out?
10.10 The Plexiglas cover is starting to get grungy on the inside just over the trench, how can I clean it?

pakalolo,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Nice to see these blends here! We're making them for Magic Flight now. Here's my recommendations... Vape them like you do any herb, but treat them a little carefully, using not too much heat, and dumping/refilling the bowl often. They are like "tea for your lungs." Most of the blends are not particularly moist, but the herbs will soothe your head in a nice way. Also the natural herbs are pretty powerful in opening airways when you have congestion.

They also are the most effective way to cut down smoking tobacco. You don't need to quit cigarettes cold turkey and likely fail. Cut your tobacco with these herbs, in greater amounts over time until you are smoking cigarettes rolled with mostly herbal blend. The blend that goes best with tobacco is Balancing Bleus with it's sage content, people will be like "what are you smoking- smells nice." The effect of the herbal blend balances and mellows the tobacco rush. Use natural tobacco like Bali Shag. You'll cut down to minimal tobacco without struggle.

:)
~Linus V

CHIDOY said:
Its been about 4 months since I got my MFLB and been LOVING it ever since. 15 year daily "smoker" that hasn't combusted since! Thanks MFLB!

Look what came in the mail today!!! PA + "Feelin' Fine" herbal blend! I've been getting by fine with the Powerex 2400's and 2700's but now I realized I waited 4 months too long to get the PA.

What can I say about the PA that hasn't been said before? It's everything I imagined and read it would be and we'll just leave it at that. Magic Flight FTW!!!

The herbal blend is a great change of pace too! "Feelin' Fine" has peppermint which really "opens up" your airways and tastes awesome too. Its so smooth to hit and is almost relaxing in a way. Once again Magic Fight FTW!

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5593/1001357l.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7097/1001370d.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3955/1001366w.jpg

vaporbrothers,
Top Bottom