pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
TwztedElegance said:
Anyone got recent experience with shipping to Canada? Need to get my box by the 16th.

My experiences with vaporizers.ca have been the same as Vaporisateur describes: fast fulfillment and two business days for shipping. Someone will have to sign for the package, but it is discreetly labeled.

If you are in the GTA, some if not all of the Yongesterdam and Queen West shops are now carrying the LB at a slight premium over the online price.

pakalolo,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
Thanks guys, I've had good experiences with vaporizers.ca too, but I need to order from blisssville because I'm getting just the bare box, not a whole kit.

TwztedVaper,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
TwztedElegance said:
Thanks guys, I've had good experiences with vaporizers.ca too, but I need to order from blisssville because I'm getting just the bare box, not a whole kit.

Blissville sent me the PA with International Priority and I received it within 7 days, if I recall correctly.

Vaporisateur,

weedemon

enthusiast
i have ordered from both(blissville and vap.ca). i was amazed that both methods only took me 2-3 days to get both packages!

blissville was 2 bucks cheaper in the end i believe

weedemon,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
weedemon said:
i have ordered from both(blissville and vap.ca). i was amazed that both methods only took me 2-3 days to get both packages!

blissville was 2 bucks cheaper in the end i believe

Thanks to our dollar being so strong! :-P It's really a good time to buy stuff from the USA these days.

Vaporisateur,

steven22

hey guys, whats blisssvilles number?... I emailed a week or 2 ago with a question and they never replied, and I cant find a phone number on their site

pretty much want to know if they would sell the short stems on the whip separately.

If not, I wanted to call them and place an order on a few small items (stems, whip, batt case) and wanted them to just ship it in a stamped envelope .... they used to do it in the past.. instead of spending 5$ on priority.

thanks

steven22,

max

Out to lunch
If they don't list a phone number they don't want phone calls. They're very good about answering emails though. You may want to send again, and make sure a reply isn't going into your spam folder.

max,

Vitolo

Vaporist
steven22 said:
hey guys, whats blisssvilles number?...
VapeWorld & Puffitup both have sold those parts separately in the past. They are not in catalog, though.. give 1 of them a call. The whip set for MFLB has a tube on each side, and is about 5 dollars.

Vitolo,

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
steven22 said:
hey guys, whats blisssvilles number?... I emailed a week or 2 ago with a question and they never replied, and I cant find a phone number on their site

pretty much want to know if they would sell the short stems on the whip separately.

If not, I wanted to call them and place an order on a few small items (stems, whip, batt case) and wanted them to just ship it in a stamped envelope .... they used to do it in the past.. instead of spending 5$ on priority.

thanks

760 723 3800 Monday through Friday 9 am to 4 pm Pacific Time

sydnee,

keismine

Hello FC, i posted a question about the power adapter a couple days ago. It was about using a DC to AC converter for use in the car, for the reason that MF is currently out of auto adapters.

Now im curious, does anyone have experience using any other plain 12v cord that goes into the cigarette lighter? Seeing as the PA has two parts, one MF manufactured and the other just seems to be a plain cord.

keismine,

cluffy

Vaker
High all. Just wanted to give a heads up about the push-back ring. Yesterday I loaded up what was to be my 2nd to last trench of my stash and a freshly charged battery. Took a nice long pull and went to the fridge for a beer. When I got back that trench was smoking, the battery had stuck in and combusted the trench. No damage to the MFLB but I had to throw that trench into the bong and burn it. Now I'll remember to check that the little light is off after each toke. So watch out for your tighter batteries with the push-back ring!!!!

CHEERS!!!!

cluffy,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
keismine said:
Hello FC, i posted a question about the power adapter a couple days ago. It was about using a DC to AC converter for use in the car, for the reason that MF is currently out of auto adapters.

Now im curious, does anyone have experience using any other plain 12v cord that goes into the cigarette lighter? Seeing as the PA has two parts, one MF manufactured and the other just seems to be a plain cord.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail - got it off ebay for about 5$, used. I'll report back if it works. It's just a standard AC/DC lighter power cord - I think it was meant for a GPS unit.

Vaporisateur,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
cluffy said:
but I had to throw that trench into the bong and burn it.

I'm curious as to what people do with their MFLB trenches when they're done? How many of you actually smoke it ? I didn't think it was worth burning the rest, but I never tried it and I just throw it away :( Am i missing something?

Vaporisateur,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Vaporisateur said:
cluffy said:

I'm curious as to what people do with their MFLB trenches when they're done? How many of you actually smoke it ? I didn't think it was worth burning the rest, but I never tried it and I just throw it away :( Am i missing something?

^ I never burn, but I can nearly always get another good hit or two out of it in another vape, even if it looks pretty cooked. Normally my SSV. Sometimes it's surprising what can still be extracted. I'm pretty satisfied with my various LB techniques; it's just what's left as a result of the less even vaping of the LB's nature, IMO.

WatTyler,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Vaporisateur said:
cluffy said:

I keep mine in an abv jar with the rest of the abv that gets collected and when there's enough, I make edibles.

keismine, you can also get the car cord from Rick at Myrtlezap as an accessory item. He charges $12 shipped.

momofthegoons,

cluffy

Vaker
WatTyler said:
^ I never burn, but I can nearly always get another good hit or two out of it in another vape, even if it looks pretty cooked. Normally my SSV. Sometimes it's surprising what can still be extracted. I'm pretty satisfied with my various LB techniques; it's just what's left as a result of the less even vaping of the LB's nature, IMO.

Same here, my DBV will get a few extra tokes from a used trench every time. I save my ABV in two seperate jars, one for the no love left stuff and one for the stuff with some love left. Eventually I'm gonna use it all to make some green dragon when I get my hands on some Everclear. I use the good stuff for a base to throw some kif or wand hash on in the DBV when I run out of herb, as is the case today. Wish my wand was dirtier!!!!

cluffy,

weedemon

enthusiast
cluffy said:
Took a nice long pull and went to the fridge for a beer. When I got back that trench was smoking, the battery had stuck in and combusted the trench.

i did something similar. i don't have the ring in my mflb because it requires too much force to make t power on when in use.

one thing i noticed now though, is the battery that was fully discharged now needs to be fully charged every time i need to recharge it. I have the C-9000 charger so i can see how much is needed each time.

weedemon,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I also throw the ABV from the LB in a seperate ABV case (I use the clear plastic for the LB- from VapeWorld or Puffitup).
I keep my general abv together for cooking/extraction.
I don't revape my LB leftovers, though. I use that to make more immediate snacks like firecrackers, or just PBJ & ABV sandwiches!

Vitolo,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
@momofthegoon, @cluffy and @vitolo:

Ok, now you make me feel bad throwing my ABV away! :uhoh: I've got a lot to learn from you guys... Any other forums we should follow you on? hehe

Vaporisateur,

Nycdeisel

this is the best forum that is vapor related, some of us hang out on GC(grasscity) like Vitolo and I. I think wattyler is on there too, sorry if you two didnt want a 'following' I think you use this site more though.

Nycdeisel,

shortwind

I've had the MFLB since last fall. I've accumulated a bit of AVB and recently did something with about 5 or so grams of it...made very very potent firecrackers. It was like an amazing discovery that I could easily create an effective edible! So now not only is my MFLB an amazing tool for vaporizing, it is also an edible fuel generator!
Will hopefully save me some $ I spend buying edibles at the local dispensaries.

shortwind,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
shortwind said:
I've had the MFLB since last fall. I've accumulated a bit of AVB and recently did something with about 5 or so grams of it...made very very potent firecrackers. It was like an amazing discovery that I could easily create an effective edible! So now not only is my MFLB an amazing tool for vaporizing, it is also an edible fuel generator!

I save up about 24g's and make 2 sticks of butter (12g/stick) and then make them into what I call "Magic Cookies" which are chocolate chip cookies without chocolate chips(my fav). They are amazing and I even trade them as partial payment to "my guy" for new herb. Trading ABV products back to the dealer is the ultimate form of recycling lol

No one believes me when I tell them its made from already vaped bud :)

JDSupreme,

liteweight

Here's a good place to find recipes for your ABV:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewforum.php?id=17

Just FYI, 3 tablespoons of ABV = 10g.
You may need this conversion factor to use some of the recipes.

I like to add ABV to baking mixes (brownies, scones, etc.) that don't call for eggs. That way, if I have just a little ABV, I can make small batches using just a portion of the baking mix. I've used my toaster oven to bake small batches. Then I don't have to heat up an entire oven.

liteweight,

Vitolo

Vaporist
shortwind said:
YES you will save money. And you will feel great knowing you are getting full use from your meds. AND.. you will know exactly what strains ABV you are eating!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom