mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Is that just a glass elbow adapter? What size is that? It looks almost as if it was made for the :mflb:

Nycdeisel said:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z53/WhatTheFuck_33/DSC037272.jpg

so this worked pretty well, I didnt expect to be getting huge hits but it was fun, it was not cumbersome because the Box could stay attached to the adapter, as shown above. my favorite part is that I didnt have to use any plastic! I mean the stem it comes with doesnt add any taste really but most tubing does, and besides the box it is all glass! I also might get better hits with more practice.
when I hit it I just tilt the tube so the box is level.

thoughts?

mvapes,

Nycdeisel

Nycdeisel said:
Its a GF(glasstafarian) 90 degree adapter, i actually have two of them, but only that one fit. Im lucky that even one of them worked, if anything happens to it I probably wont be able to find another one like it. I originally bought it for my DBV.

quoting post #10677 of this thread. I did request that it be compatible with the DBV/SSV hose, and one of them miraculously happened to fit just right!
:)

Nycdeisel,

THCMuscle

I now own two Flight Boxes, and love em!

I am puzzled why so many people immediately turn to buying better batteries, though I have never tried anything other than the stock ones, they work great!! Its all the performance I need. Such a neat device.

THCMuscle,

Vitolo

Vaporist
THCMuscle said:
...I am puzzled why so many people immediately turn to buying better batteries..
Photoon2011-05-28at0600-1.jpg

I agree! My Opinion- I have tried 6 different battery types, and found that the originals work best of those I tried!
They fit the best. They are snug.. which prevents intermittent connectivity. This also prevents wear on the LB from having to force battery inward at the same time as to the side.. yo keep connection.
I am not saying that the higher power batteries do not work, or that other peoples preference for other batteries is wrong in any way.
I am not saying that others will agree with what I found in my tests.
I am saying that I agree with THCMuscle, that IMO the stock battery works great, and I say this from an objective, and tested standpoint.

Vitolo,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
I agree with Vitolo - The Imedion 2400mAh are the best for the MFLB.

I bought the C-9000 Powerex charger that comes with four Powerex 2700mAh batteries. I tried them but the original imedion 2400mAh that comes with the MFLB works the best. I then bought an extra 4 Imedion 2400mAh on Ebay for 13$ and they work as good as the original MFLB batts. Even after multiple uses, the 2700mAh are still not giving the best results compared to the 2400.

Vaporisateur,

lwien

^^ But many others like the 2700's much better. Wonder if it's because of some unit to unit variability.

lwien,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
lwien said:
^^ But many others like the 2700's much better. Wonder if it's because of some unit to unit variability.

I know!! I tried to convince myself that the 2700 are better, but still - the originals are giving me the best vape. I wonder if it's because my 2700 that came with my charger are not 'Imedion' brand even though they are made by Powerex as well. Could there be a difference in the internals? Who knows.

Vaporisateur,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I noticed a HUGE difference in the Powerex's when I first got mine. Sadly I used them so much for so many months they finally petered out :( I have had good luck with Energizer rechargable 2450's picked up locally though they are a tad looser than the others though a PITA to clean compared to the Powerex 2700's.

Lo,

Surf Monkey

What bat you use is somewhat less important that when you use them. If you yank a bat out of the charger and start using it immediately you're going to get a different power level than if you let it sit off the charger for a few hours first. The main difference between Powerex 2700s and the bats that come with the unit is that they last a little longer. The peak power delivery is the same for both.

Surf Monkey,

albacore

If I am just using the stock batteries, how long will they last in a typical session? Will both batteries be enough to get three people baked?

albacore,

Nycdeisel

from my experience a single battery is lasting me a couple of trenches. of course its all relative to how you hit it.

Nycdeisel,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
OK so one of my glass mini bubblers from Deal Extreme arrived today to replace my broken ones, and I was at a loose end so thought I'd make a video of it in action. It's the design style that's not pictured on Deal Extreme and which I was complaining about a couple of pages back, so I was a bit disappointed at first when I opened it up. But actually this one works virtually as well as the one shown in the listing on dx, and doesn't have the short down stem that I complained about a few posts back. As you can ssee it works a treat.

VIDEO Click Pic to Play

WatTyler,

Vitolo

Vaporist
albacore said:
If I am just using the stock batteries, how long will they last in a typical session? Will both batteries be enough to get three people baked?
On my original MFLB batteries. I can get 2-3 full trenches from 1 battery (3-4 pulls) each,
or I can vape 2 trenches good and brown on 1 battery.
Both batteries should get 3 people baked.

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It looks similar to what is maybe used by Blissville. They come coated with food grade butcher block oil to prevent discoloration due to handling from peoples fingers. They make a big deal about it being guaranteed natural. Here in this forum you will get various opinions. I would call or email Blissville and ask their recommendation. Then come back here and let us know their official position!

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

The :buzz: butter doesnt seem to darken it much, it brings out the grain and smooths out the wood, it does what it does on the PD. the Box seemed to be pretty dry so it soaked up the butter easily

Nycdeisel,

Willeh

TwztedElegance, you could order it from vaporizers.ca in canada and do express shipping. The box costs the same as buying from blissville I think, and then you'd have no customs. I think even with regular shipping it would be there in less then 2 weeks if you ordered today.

Willeh,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Willeh said:
TwztedElegance, you could order it from vaporizers.ca in canada and do express shipping. The box costs the same as buying from blissville I think, and then you'd have no customs. I think even with regular shipping it would be there in less then 2 weeks if you ordered today.

Flat rate shipping is 5$ and it would be at your door in max 3 days. I totally recommend this retailer - purchased many times from them and shipping is quick as hell. Usually, they even ship the same day that you placed your order, unless it's late in the day. And they make it to the post office before cut-off time which is 5pm so you get your package the fastest way possible.

I just ordered some parts for my DBV on Friday and I'm getting them tomorrow (Monday)! (ok, I'm less than 2 hours away from their drop point, but still - they are quick processing your order)

Good luck!

Vaporisateur,
Top Bottom