DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Oh, and to top it off.....

vSwg6.jpg

Quetzalcoatl,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Oh, and to top it off.....

vSwg6.jpg

Bad streak man.. I am not a glass expert but i think maybe you can fix it, dont know if you can use sand paper or heat it with a torch and then sand paper, but i would definitly try it.

I only have acrylic stems but from the number of times they have fallen, i know that by now i would only have acrylic stems again, hehehe.

vorrange,
Reactions: Vitolo

OF

You can probably get a sharp thin nail and insert, jab the stem and pull out.
Some thin pliers might work too.

The Timely Tech Tip (TTT) for the day is a self threading screw. Screw it gently in, the plastic bit will no doubt want to spin as it grabs, then pull the lot out...twisting as you go if it will. For Plexi like this, steel wood screws will also work.

OF

Quetzalcoatl

I got it out like 10 seconds later with a bent paperclip.

My right lung feels like it collapsed again. Goddamnit, all the BS I did at the hospital so this wouldn't happen anymore. Gonna give it a bit more time to make sure it isn't random phantom pain.

Quetzalcoatl,

octo

What does that mean?
I just ordered the WPA and am really excited for it! I will be using my glass on glass molecule bong, and was wondering if anyone had any tips? Combined with the PA, I believe this will be the ultimate combo.

octo,

Rusty778

Getting Lost
I just ordered the WPA and am really excited for it! I will be using my glass on glass molecule bong, and was wondering if anyone had any tips? Combined with the PA, I believe this will be the ultimate combo.

The PA + WPA is the end all be all until you get to much higher end vapes like the VXC. Just a word or warning, the glue holding the wood to the glass piece on the WPA wears out and may detach (as mine has) but can be reglued easily. Another tip is to point a strong light (like a LED flashlight) on your water pipe in order to gauge how quick your draws should be in relation to vapor production.

Rusty778,
Reactions: Vitolo

octo

What does that mean?
The PA + WPA is the end all be all until you get to much higher end vapes like the VXC. Just a word or warning, the glue holding the wood to the glass piece on the WPA wears out and may detach (as mine has) but can be reglued easily. Another tip is to point a strong light (like a LED flashlight) on your water pipe in order to gauge how quick your draws should be in relation to vapor production.
Should I leave the PA at a higher setting when I am using it through the WPA? I normally like to keep it quite low, usually around 25-30%. I want to still be able to get big rips but don't want to burn my trench.

octo,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I got it out like 10 seconds later with a bent paperclip.

My right lung feels like it collapsed again. Goddamnit, all the BS I did at the hospital so this wouldn't happen anymore. Gonna give it a bit more time to make sure it isn't random phantom pain.

I hear you on random phantom pains... I did some REALLY stupid shit today, but oh... its gonna pay off! Weather's getting too warm and I'm having trouble keeping a certain room, at a suitable temp... without constantly monitoring opening/closing/adjusting the damn door, to let cool air in. (Our central AC needs like $1.5k in repairs/maintenance). So I climbed into our shed (Bermuda Triangle) and started lifting weighted boxes and such WAY over my weight limit, then lifting a window AC unit, while balancing on I don't know, because both my feet were hidden from view. I've been paying for it since... hoping nothing tore further. Since the pain has subsided, except for typical aches/pains... I'm pretty sure I escaped unscathed.

Pic of "The Cage" or The Nursery and medicating my aches and pains away. I'm building out the flowering section in the closet, right now. Should be done tonight, then re-potting. Flowering for Strawberry Cough, Peppermint Trainwreck and Snowcap to start within the day. They're not in pic. My Strawberry Cough is well over 3' tall, because I just got my other light back yesterday. Had her in veg, forever it seems.

Well I've been workin'’ in a coal mine
Goin'’ down down
Workin’' in a coal mine
Whew! About to slip down!
(and vaping some trenches...)

20120524_201014.jpg

Hope you're feeling better!

P.S. My wife and I are legally registered MMJ patients in the State of California. We are both allowed to grow up to 12 plants (24 total). Not breaking any laws (that matter, screw the feds). Also, there's beads in the bubbler, if you're wondering what the dark stuff is.

Quetzalcoatl

Damnit BigDaddy, you know better!!

Being a patient is pretty sweet, I haven't even started on any of mine due to location issues. I haven't mentioned it yet, but I might ask a budtender at the collective I like going to if they know of anyone in their network that can grow mine, and I'd only really want whatever two of the plants yield, turn most of it into BHO, and keep the rest as flower. Who knows, maybe I can flood their place with some dirt-cheap meds :D

Also, 3 hours in the hospital and they told me that my lung was fine but that it was pleurisy, I would probably grow out of it in 5-8 years, but that it was a good idea that I went in just to be sure.

In my frustration, I forgot to mention that the stem has been used, abused, etc. It actually had (and still has, lol) cracks going down it. I don't remember exactly how it happened to begin with... eventually a piece broke off of one end, so I used sandpaper to file it down until it was even again, and gave it a good cleaning etc. Lost about a third of an inch of the stem size to that.

The green Starbucks straws fit PERFECTLY in there, and you can change the size of it! It's just that, in my experience of using the straw + P2700's, the straw end that's closest to the screen can get pretty warm... dunno how I'd feel about also vaporizing some straws haha. An easy solution that I might actually end up doing is taking a short piece of stem like the shorty stock one, or one of Ed's, and then cutting off the proper amount of straw that you would want. The straw stretches a little bit over the acrylic ones, but it's a perfect seal. It's what I ended up using to get an airtight seal between my box and my homemade bubbler thing.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, I know better... but I have to get something setup to bring some income in. Social Security has said, there aren't any jobs I'm qualified for, because of medical limitations. I just needed 1 big push to get over the physical hump, so I waited until a day I was feeling good. Timed it with my pharmaceuticals to kick in and got it done. My meds, full-bore put a brake on my heart, so my pulse can't race (unless I go into tachycardia). Usually, if I control my breathing (by not holding it and bearing down)... I can exceed weight limits without too much a problem. Lifting 80 pnd things, was where I screwed up.

Once you start up a dialogue with your dispensary and/or co-op, you'll probably find someone willing to work grows with others. Long as you put in the time to help, you'll find someone.

Good move heading to the hospital. That's another thing I'm bad with. I pretty much figure I'm toast, if I have another incident... why bother making a miserable trip to the ER? I'll be dead before I get there.

Quetzalcoatl

You never know... I was legitimately convinced as I sat in my mom's car on the way over that I would have to stay there for weeks, lung removal, etc. Then I'd only have one lung to vape with :(

Quetzalcoatl,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I hear you on random phantom pains... I did some REALLY stupid shit today, but oh... its gonna pay off! Weather's getting too warm and I'm having trouble keeping a certain room, at a suitable temp... without constantly monitoring opening/closing/adjusting the damn door, to let cool air in. (Our central AC needs like $1.5k in repairs/maintenance). So I climbed into our shed (Bermuda Triangle) and started lifting weighted boxes and such WAY over my weight limit, then lifting a window AC unit, while balancing on I don't know, because both my feet were hidden from view. I've been paying for it since... hoping nothing tore further. Since the pain has subsided, except for typical aches/pains... I'm pretty sure I escaped unscathed.

Pic of "The Cage" or The Nursery and medicating my aches and pains away. I'm building out the flowering section in the closet, right now. Should be done tonight, then re-potting. Flowering for Strawberry Cough, Peppermint Trainwreck and Snowcap to start within the day. They're not in pic. My Strawberry Cough is well over 3' tall, because I just got my other light back yesterday. Had her in veg, forever it seems.

Well I've been workin'’ in a coal mine
Goin'’ down down
Workin’' in a coal mine
Whew! About to slip down!
(and vaping some trenches...)

20120524_201014.jpg

Hope you're feeling better!

P.S. My wife and I are legally registered MMJ patients in the State of California. We are both allowed to grow up to 12 plants (24 total). Not breaking any laws (that matter, screw the feds). Also, there's beads in the bubbler, if you're wondering what the dark stuff is.

Sorry you are in more pain! :(

However, that is so cool!! You are using a dog crate to store your grow! That's awesome! :D

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Leave it to the women to both recognize the dog crate (mom did in the bump if vaked thread). Once again proving they're smarter than us. :(

Wait a second... using the old POS was MY idea! You guys are lucky you still have me.

Naw, Vicki... hmmm. I was just going to lie. Truth then. Yeah... I'm paying for all that work. Still haven't been to sleep, though I took a nap when my BP hit 139/70 (no kidding... that's like "oh shit" range). It came down within 5-10 minutes of immediately sitting down and resting. At least I'm in tune enough to pick up on the warning signs I was getting. Going back to bed, here in a few. Didn't finish the flowering closet... but, only have to finish hanging the blackout curtain.

Damn! They're still smarter than us!

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Leave it to the women to both recognize the dog crate (mom did in the bump if vaked thread). Once again proving they're smarter than us. :(

Wait a second... using the old POS was MY idea! You guys are lucky you still have me.

Naw, Vicki... hmmm. I was just going to lie. Truth then. Yeah... I'm paying for all that work. Still haven't been to sleep, though I took a nap when my BP hit 139/70 (no kidding... that's like "oh shit" range). It came down within 5-10 minutes of immediately sitting down and resting. At least I'm in tune enough to pick up on the warning signs I was getting. Going back to bed, here in a few. Didn't finish the flowering closet... but, only have to finish hanging the blackout curtain.

Damn! They're still smarter than us!

I'm so sorry your hurting! Please don't over do it anymore!! Warning signs are never good. :(

Regarding the crate, we have one exactly like it! :lol:

To keep with the thread, I plan to use my LB all weekend, and even at a family get together! :D

Vicki,

skippy

I'm so sorry your hurting! Please don't over do it anymore!! Warning signs are never good. :(

Regarding the crate, we have one exactly like it! :lol:

To keep with the thread, I plan to use my LB all weekend, and even at a family get together! :D
Yea i have a crate just like that too. I actually started using the MFLB because of health reasons, like blood pressure and a mini stroke, I get weird things happen too, dizzy, blurred vision et al.

skippy,
Reactions: Vicki
Top Bottom