Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I've just recieved a new box after I had to order one due to my first boxing splitting along the top of the trench. I ordered another one and will be sending my old one back as well for a replacement, I just wanted a backup, which was Vicki's idea, and I thank her for that sugestion.

I'm glad you were able to do that! It's always nice to have a back up. :)

That being said, I have also been known to load up two MFLB's for on the go, if I am going to be out for a while. ;)

Vicki,
Reactions: Vitolo

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Glad to hear you got a replacement so soon! Feels like just yesterday or the day before, probably because it was... My box has been awesome, I think it might have cooled down a bit but it doesn't matter to me as I don't have to worry too much about combusting.

Quetzalcoatl,

Cinnamonster

Come on, man, this is NOT that kind of forum.....

OF

Ahhhahahaha, whuuuut? I stored my box in its box within another box since I got too caught up with another vape. However, I have her box in my backpack and was using it a bit ago, and I fell back in love. I might actually just start using my box as my main portable again; it's a bit more user-friendly at the moment.

Sat and vaped during the whole movie, The Avengers. It was great! Everyone was too busy watching the movie to pay attention to me. :)

The entire movie?? Niiiceee. I used to feel a bit of adrenaline taking ONE hit in the theater.

Cinnamonster,

stuey

I just posed a review of the MFLB on my blog. Check it out here: http://www.thevaporizerblog.com/?p=45

Feedback is always welcome. Feel free to leave a comment if you like. Hope you enjoy it.

Thats a pretty good review.. pretty honest IMO.

The PA really does make a difference. TBH you cant really get thick hits as easily via batteries as you can via the PA, but I do like that as it means the LB is really stealthy when being used off batteries and not quite as stealthy when being used with the PA.

Vitolo

Vaporist
There is a subtle essence that one can perceive, if the tongue is good!
There is a delicate difference of the feel on the lips.. if one pays attention.
There is also the elevated self concept that adjoins the med experience.. that comes from knowing you vaped through a more personal device!

OF

There is a subtle essence that one can perceive, if the tongue is good!
There is a delicate difference of the feel on the lips.. if one pays attention.
There is also the elevated self concept that adjoins the med experience.. that comes from knowing you vaped through a more personal device!

Man oh man, are you good, Vitolo!

When I grow up I wanna be just like you.....

OF

OF,

Quetzalcoatl

So the edges of my screen are starting to separate a little bit :( thankfully this doesn't affect performance from what I can tell.

eLEKS.jpg

AhcK3.jpg

Quetzalcoatl,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
That's a weird place for the screen to separate like that, Quetzalcoatl. You should probably let Magic Flight know.

Vicki,

Quetzalcoatl

You think? It seems to function just fine. I don't really want a replacement unit until this thing actually doesn't function anymore, or at a reduced capacity.

Quetzalcoatl,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
You think? It seems to function just fine. I don't really want a replacement unit until this thing actually doesn't function anymore, or at a reduced capacity.

It probably wont get any better, but it also may not get any worse. You don't have to, by any means, it's your choice. You could always just ask Magic Flight if it would even fall under a warranty issue. That way you know for the future.

Vicki,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Don't mean to be raising issues but, it seems there could be a lot of resin buildup over there.

I guess it won't affect function for now but you will have a harder time cleaning the box and you should problably do it with extra care to delay the buildup. ;)

vorrange,

Quetzalcoatl

I brush off particulate matter after every trench before putting it away, and every couple of days I'll give it a quick wipe down with some iso alc. Dunno what happened this time.

Quetzalcoatl,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I do the same, the quick wipe is at fault as a matter of fact. :cool:

Can't tell if that was what you understood but, i wasn't saying before, i was saying that because of the gap, you have to be extra careful from now on.

vorrange,

Quetzalcoatl

Oh, yeah... I thought you said that the resin building up was what might have caused it and to clean it more often... That's what I get for speed reading the replies :ko:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: vorrange

skippy

So the edges of my screen are starting to separate a little bit :( thankfully this doesn't affect performance from what I can tell.

eLEKS.jpg

AhcK3.jpg
My box split along that top seam, the split is about a cm long. I've just sent it back to the supplier to have it assessed for a new one. I think the split will only get bigger and while mine was still usable I was concerned it would only get worse.

skippy,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
I think I'm missing something here - I cant see a rip. I can see the folded screen at the 'head' of the trench slightly raised with some build-up behind making it stick out. If that's what your talking about just brush it out and smooth back with the back of your brush. Otherwise the rip eludes me.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Vitolo

Vaporist
That is not a "separation'....
The MFLB screen is a large flat screen, folded "origami" style over the two rods. There
is no opening, just a fold.
Use the rounded end of the MFLB brush (not the older metal brushes, but the recent white plastic ones) or any very small rounded object.. and "iron" the crease a bit more closely shut.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I think I'm missing something here - I cant see a rip. I can see the folded screen at the 'head' of the trench slightly raised with some build-up behind making it stick out. If that's what your talking about just brush it out and smooth back with the back of your brush. Otherwise the rip eludes me.

So it's not just me. I don't see where the separation is either.

As for the resin buildup, that's nothing compared to mine. This box looks comparatively unused. I used to be compulsive about cleaning every little bit of residue when I started using the LB, sometimes two or three times a day. Then I realized it was just OCD; the build-up doesn't affect performance at all. Now I just clean it every couple of weeks or three.

Quetzalcoatl

The separation at the folds, then. At the end, it's like edges or wings coming off. I didn't say it tore, just that it was separating. Might take a needle very very carefully to it and see if I can't work some of it out after a bit of ISO.

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom