• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

banana_republic

Heads up guys, I just got notice my free whip has shipped.

Yes! Awesome! I'm pretty stoked as I received an email from them stating mine was shipped as well!!! I now hope my "third world customs service" will let it through before Christmas...

Cheers!

banana_republic,

OF

Ok, I just got my shipment email from MF. I should have waited just a bit longer before I started to worry. ;)

Come on Lady, let's get a little reality going here?

MF is far to smart to cross you up......they must have been looking for a special one for you, something with nice grain?

OF

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Come on Lady, let's get a little reality going here?

MF is far to smart to cross you up......they must have been looking for a special one for you, something with nice grain?

OF

LOL, I'm nothing special, and definitely not better than anyone else here. ;)

Vicki,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I wouldn't expect Magic-Flight to contact you. The fact you could enter your information into the form is your confirmation. The next thing I think will happen is that your WPW will show up in the mail.

Oops.
HYnex.gif

Vitolo

Vaporist
So many devices... so much modern stuff!
I have not used the MFLB in 3 weeks, although one hangs from my waist in its belt pouch.
With all of the new devices to test, and to fidget with, I slipped away from basics.
Today I left gadgetry at home and hit the road with my MFLB.
1st hit on the move was so great tasting. It felt almost "steampunk" for a second, inserting the battery, and placing it's cap on the pushing end.
I am sorry old friend that I let you sit unused.
I completely vaped to coffee colored ABV 3 trenches that had been 3 weeks ago prepped. Prepped in the OEM Nano, followed by the MFLB Finishing grinder.....
Then, these glistening green flakes sat waiting for that time, in the pouch with my LB.
I sing praise to the simple device, that just got me to the post office and back, and then gave me 3 complete trenches on one battery...
...a battery that although now charging, felt as though it had "one last trench still in it" to give!
So if I may be direct in my sentiment......
Yay Box! :mflb:
cartoon_plane_atacking.gif
(take flight)

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
I have not used the MFLB in 3 weeks, although one hangs from my waist in its belt pouch.
With all of the new devices to test, and to fidget with, I slipped away from basics.
1st hit on the move was so great tasting. It felt almost "steampunk" for a second, inserting the battery, and placing it's cap on the pushing end.
I completely vaped to coffee colored ABV 3 trenches that had been 3 weeks ago prepped. Prepped in the OEM Nano, followed by the MFLB Finishing grinder.....
Then, these glistening green flakes sat waiting for that time, in the pouch with my LB.
I sing praise to the simple device, that just got me to the post office and back, and then gave me 3 complete trenches on one battery...
...a battery that although now charging, felt as though it had "one last trench still in it" to give!
(take flight)

I have had similar moments. Neglected, revisited, and then the love is back all over again! Despite advances in technology, there are several things this simple, tiny little box can do that the others simply can't!

I also recently had to do a warranty exchange for the first time. I was reminded how exceptional there customer service is. Simple procedure and I felt like they genuinely wanted me to be back up and running as quick as possible. This new box performs even better than my old one and I am loving the ball catch on the lid!

I have had similar moments. Neglected, revisited, and then the love is back all over again! Despite advances in technology, there are several things this simple, tiny little box can do that the others simply can't!

I also recently had to do a warranty exchange for the first time. I was reminded how exceptional there customer service is. Simple procedure and I felt like they genuinely wanted me to be back up and running as quick as possible. This new box performs even better than my old one and I am loving the ball catch on the lid!

I'm with you guys. It wouldn't have been appropriate to bring my Solo to a wedding last week and I couldn't stomach the thought of breaking out my PUFFiT, so the MFLB got called back up to the majors. Kept me medicated with some mid-evening maintenance hits. It's easy to forget about the little guy once in a while - until you really need it.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Heads up guys, I just got notice my free whip has shipped.

Many thanks, MF, I'll try to give it a good home.

OF
Maybe I'll get mine today, I'm about 30 miles from their facility I think. Maybe +/- 5-7 miles? I wonder if they'd let me hand-pick a warranty box :)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: ShipDit

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
More drag with whip, drastically increases as length increases. However, frees the Box up, to easily shake contents, the vapor is also denser using a whip as that's what's happening as its traveling a longer tube of restriction. You can milk some pretty big pieces with a whip.

Thats interesting... i imagined the WPA not be much different but i can see how it could be... thats cool.. i was going to buy a WPA a week or so ago and i decided against it because my set up was working fine... ive only used a rigged up silicone tube whip attachment and i thought it worked out w/ the power adapter good.. never tried w/ batteries actually... anayway i usually dont use any water attachment but i do like it now n then.

Buildozer,

Nycdeisel

:o 3 weeks!!:whoa: !! I had to do a double take. and this is coming from Vito?! :lol:

You are forgiven, new techy stuff all gets to us sometimes ;) but at least you went back to basics:) :tup:

Fantastic post! I can really feel the MFLB love :love:

Now, back to the :science: :spliff: and :buzz:

cant forget the :whip: :mflb: :spidey::buzz: :cheers:

(Too many emoticons? Im feeling rather emotional today!:goon:..... bahahaha)

:)
(take flight)

Thats interesting... i imagined the WPA not be much different but i can see how it could be... thats cool.. i was going to buy a WPA a week or so ago and i decided against it because my set up was working fine... ive only used a rigged up silicone tube whip attachment and i thought it worked out w/ the power adapter good.. never tried w/ batteries actually... anayway i usually dont use any water attachment but i do like it now n then.

BDV's experience is probably exactly what the new WPA will be like. Probably cheaper too.

kingofnull,

Vitolo

Vaporist
We the members of this forum are an innovative lot.
Many members are now gone, but over a year ago they invented stuff like mad to use with MFLB and water.
BUT....
we are vaporists and us inventing stuff is no stretch.
We get to try stuff before the general public, because we live on the Vapor Info Highway....
The rest of the world (I am about to use a harsh word as a descriptive adjective) is ignorant.
They can not invent as we do.....
They do not have the spare pieces lying about as do some of us.
With an imagination that is young and unpracticed......
The WPW is a Godsend.
It matches... and it is official
it is available on the website. (many are afraid to, or do not know how to look for "after market" stuff that may/may not fit.)
Magic Flight... ya done good!

vii

hi everyone!!!
this my first post here but i been looking at this forum for over a year.i read most of the 756pages here. usually i skip batteries talk lol .i just lost my original box to the law.this incident gave me a chance to get a new bow .I got the new premium walnut box and walnut stem. let me say that my love for this box is unparalleled.The extra money is so worth it!!.The flavor and smell is quite noticeable different compare with the maple one.I find that the walnut covers the herb smell much better than maple.I get a earthy taste from the box .which i love!!I noticed my screen is a gold color.Is this a new change or is the wood making the screen look like that? I know that new boxes run hotter than older boxes.my box is making vapor with 1-2 seconds and usually i had to wait 3-5 seconds for the same results, is this normal? also i found the batteries that came with my unit are awesome compare with old ones i had.i dont know the make of them but they have the mflb logo stamped on it.i find that it gives me the same power of my pa on full.I also have a pa that solely use in my car at full power.i find lower temps take too long to heat up while i was driving and become a distraction.i take small 3-5 second hits while driving.i know most people on her dont use there pa past halfway on the dial.i understand the reasons for it. i find that at full power u just get high faster, you just have to remember to take shorter hit.also your herb will be done faster at full power but its up to you.this one reason way i love my box.

wow
i finally made a post here lol

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
i dont know the make of them but they have the mflb logo stamped on it.
Aw yes!! They're sending them out now! I don't know who else on here go them, but I was asked to beta test them back in late August. They're A+ batteries, giving me 3 trenches a piece. I pretty much stopped using my PA once I had charged them up the first time. A much appreciated improvement over the ones they were sending out before, IMO.

vapirtoo

Great news! I just pulled the trigger on a new kit for a friend, and I was hoping
that the new batts would come with the kit.
The batts with the mflb logo are more powerful than my PA.
My friend is going to love it and have a shorter learning curve.

vapirtoo,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I gave one of my beta test batteries to a friend, and he actually doesn't like it because it's too powerful. He likes a slower experience.

When I finished my tests I originally thought MF had pulled off a miracle because I was sure they were LSD batteries. I did a refresh and analyze with my C-9000 and they seemed to be 2400 mAH batteries. Also, MF in the past chose to ship LSD batteries because they have an excellent shelf life. Then I tested an Imedion 2400, a Powerex 2700, and the MF battery by charging them up completely and then letting them sit for two weeks. The MF battery lost much more charge than the Powerex, 445 mAH to 122, so now I believe they are HSD.

One thing I did was compare the brightness of my light with a fully charged Powerex 2700 and a fully charged MF battery. The MF battery was noticeably brighter. It clearly delivers more power to the screen. The overall hit count was almost identical with both batteries, but the ABV from the MF battery came out much darker. The extra power is also reflected in the fact that I was finishing trenches in about 15 hits compared to 20 with the 2700.

pakalolo,
Reactions: ShipDit
Top Bottom