• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

wootze

Hi y'all, ima ask here hoping for answer.
How to post pics in thread from iPad.?
I don't see anything to let me do it.

wootze,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
you should have just held a battery in and let it burn out all the oils
I did do that through out a day and a half at full power w/ the PA and got nowhere... it wasn't an easy fix... i got into a mess.. i did it so much that the screen became discolored from the heating cycles... but luckily its all good now :-)

I had to figure out how to do that yesterday... upload to a free image hosting site and copy and paste the "Direct Link"... you have to click the "Insert/edit image" button under the "Redo" button and copy and paste it to that i think.
EDIT: The buttons should be on the post box that you type in... i'm not sure though i'm not familiar with Mac's.

Buildozer,
Reactions: wootze

wootze

sorry i double posted on accident..
I did do that through out a day and a half at full power w/ the PA and got nowhere... it wasn't an easy fix... i got into a mess.. i did it so much that the screen became discolored from the heating cycles... but luckily its all good now :-)

I had to figure out how to do that yesterday... upload to a free image hosting site and copy and paste the "Direct Link"... you have to click the "Insert/edit image" button under the "Redo" button and copy and paste it to that i think.

See, I think it's an iPad deal cause I don't have the above mentioned buttons

wootze,

banana_republic

I believe I have one coming. I went to the indicated web site, filled in the blanks (including FC name) and it seemed to go as other similar 'special cases' with MF have in the past. No Twitter, no Reddit about it.....I don't do those things.

OF
Same with me.

I guess I am on the same boat (at a distant sea, maybe...) with you guys.
I hope they accept and honor foreign entries as well :rolleyes:

As soon as that water pipe adaptor comes by I am (maybe I am not the only one) planning to post some video or photos... You'll for sure know about it.

Cheers!

banana_republic,
Reactions: Vicki

HSIHP

I'm pretty sure I got one of the WPW too but I have yet to hear anything from MF!

HSIHP,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm pretty sure I got one of the WPW too but I have yet to hear anything from MF!

I wouldn't expect Magic-Flight to contact you. The fact you could enter your information into the form is your confirmation. The next thing I think will happen is that your WPW will show up in the mail.

HSIHP

I wouldn't expect Magic-Flight to contact you. The fact you could enter your information into the form is your confirmation. The next thing I think will happen is that your WPW will show up in the mail.

Sounds good to me :D

HSIHP,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind

You would probably get more respones if you didnt just post in random threads about stuff like this..... but download image shack and use that. I am sure if you used the search you would find several threads/posts dealing with the same issue i am sure your not the first person who has asked :2c:

axakal

sorry for asking again guys, but does the new wpa adapter with the whip produce different results from the original one and which are the pros and cons of both? i'm new to all the glassware related stuff, so i'm probably missing some nuances :)

axakal,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I think the biggest benefits are being able to shake the box while using it and having the box (and your line of sight with the trench) unaffected by variance in downstem angle. Magic-Flight recommends only using the original WPA on bongs with a 45º angled joint, though BigDaddyVapor here disagrees. :)

I doubt there's any significant difference in draw, though I could be wrong.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
That is correct. I wholeheartedly disagree, that its meant only for 45 degree angle. In fact, this works great, you're staring right at the trench. Proper grind/cure, it stays fine.

I also have the twitter proof, of MF acknowledging the video. ;)

I also have a SSFG small bubbler that the Box sits at about the same angle. Works just as well.

beefsupreme

I read a bunch of pages but didnt see a recent thread. Are powerex 2700's still the best battery to get or is there a new challenger to the throne?

beefsupreme,

beefsupreme

I really liked the "How It's Made" part of this video. Has MF posted any others, maybe about the making of the box itself? Their vimeo account has just this vid. It would be interesting to see how our wunderbox's are made.

beefsupreme,
Reactions: Buildozer

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
So my LB has been smoking for days on its own... and its unusable... nothing i tried helped... maybe its running a lil hot cuz my other(2nd) LB is alot cooler n seems perfect. Anyway i had to deal w/ the warranty on the MFLB for the first time(due to something i did at some point im positive) and they are outstanding... i am impressed w/ everything about this company... and im sure that the prob i had w/ the LB was user caused n i told them that... they still said if its not in usable condition then it needs to be replaced... too awesome... w/ my first LB i got excessive w/ but now i will never do anything i dont have to again w/ it hahaha... learnin the hard way ha.. luckily MF gives 2nd chances; im not tryin to b the cause of my warranty ever again... im kinda suprised they covered it after i told them i thought i might b the reason... even though they say they cover that; im suprised... and very pleased.

Also a friend i taked to today in AZ got gifted a LB and tried it for the first time tonight and seems to be loving it... i recommended the PA and gave a link hahaa.

axakal

is whip actually replaceable? also, i'd like to know, if european users of the PA have experienced any kind of problems with it.
thanks again.

axakal,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
In the video it shows the whip being threaded through the glass, then the glass goes into the wood, then out the end. Probably, not sure if the wood is glued to the glass or not though.

Quetzalcoatl,

axakal

yes, that wasn't clear to me either. how is actually vaping with a whip (without a water pipe adapter) compares to vaping with the stem? different? worth a try?

axakal,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
More drag with whip, drastically increases as length increases. However, frees the Box up, to easily shake contents, the vapor is also denser using a whip as that's what's happening as its traveling a longer tube of restriction. You can milk some pretty big pieces with a whip.

I have a couple pieces that I can't really see much vapor, using the WPA... Hook up a whip and its a lot easier to control the variables, IMO.

Though, I've been doing a lot of vaping with the WPA lately. Good results with some change up in technique and super secret stuff.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Buildozer

axakal

denser clouds sounds interesting, because sometimes i can't see almost anything visible coming out while using the wpa. it still has a good taste, but the brain wants visual confirmation :). as for the finnishing grinder, is pregrinding neccessary for using it or is crumbling some bud with fingers enough? do i really obtain the finest grind with it or does the nano grinder allready almost do the trick?

axakal,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
If your bud is a bit crumbly on the outside and you put it in the nano grinder... As you start to turn, you will feel the herb grind. No ripping, tearing, nor shredding (credit Vito) of the bud. Its to wet, if it does. You should get a very fine and consistent grind. Almost espresso grind.

If your herb is a bit moist, it sounds like the finishing grinder is perfect, for those of us, who don't keep our bud at MFLB optimum, condition. I'm more concerned about all my vapes and what works best. Plus, I always have a mix jar, which is pretty much the last bits (kief) of my meds, which is perfect for the Box.

Man, tough crowd on the video. :p

BigDaddyVapor,

axakal

thanks, BigDaddy. so in conclusion, it doesn't hurt to have both grinders, right? i just don't want to by the finnishing grinder for the aesthetic appeal only. which is still a good reason, but maybe further down the line. :)
do the wood stems actually have different smells and tastes? never had one to try out.

axakal,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Don't have either the finishing grinder, nor wood stems. Do I think they're worth the investment? Yes, I do. I would purchase, given the funds to spend.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vicki
Top Bottom