dadesign

so after four months of loving the MFLB, it has to be sold..posted in sale area..i will miss the little guy..my buddy and I called him. Chuck Norris. cause we imagine it was the equivalent of getting punched by CN..since he is a legend at the "silent ninja skills" lol. it was a good code word to use at work too

this time i have to give it up again. I gave up a MZ a year ago cause the plan was to go into driving but that didnt happen..now I plan for it to even more as I am fed up with being a retail monkey

still one cannot not deny the MLFB was one of the best vapes around and the level you could get "chucked" on was insane. after starting with half four months ago. I have half of that left still. well worth the cost for sure

dadesign,

cypher3d

several pages back there was a mention of solar powering the MFLB. I came across this site that gives plans to make your own solar battery charger within an Altoids tin. It also sells completed versions for $30. I'm sure some major battery companies sell something similar but this looks cool. I may try this out for long camping trips since the panel and battery needed to power the PA is a bit pricey and too big to lug around in the woods.

cypher3d,

elevation

Today i filled up a little overfilled trench. Well..a bigger one than i usually do. I filled it exactly to the sides. Someone one here said he was trying to conserve and stay high a couple of pages ago.

I find that if you do this and take about 4 good hits once every 1,5 hour..i can stretch my trench for a lot longer.:2c:

elevation,

Esco

This morning I tried packing a smaller trench to see how it affected my usage. My usual trenches go up right below the walls, however this morning I kept about half the trench empty and the other half with some good herb. My 2450 ripped through the bowl and the herb is much better cooked, and I am much higher off a comparatively small amount of herb.

Esco,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Yeah, MFLB's herb conservation ability is impressing me more and more. Before, I had 5g for a week. Now I have 5g for 20 days and I'm still not done with it!

...also I've heard PD can do even more. But that is not for me, I can't let a vape run 24/7 (stealth reasons).

Seek,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I love letting my MZ run 24/7 It has the flower on it all the time, and is always diffusing essential oils.
I conserve with the MFLB too though, in a way similar to elevation. With or without the PA I do the same. fill trench to walls, and do a couple pulls and shakes.... and then sit the box down, and do some stuff. If I use the PA it can go longer as I can let power be lower from the "get go".
I come back and do 2 more hits and shakes, and walk off again.
MFLB is a "stash saver" for sure!

Vitolo,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
The one hit is a thing PD type vape can't do right? Or can't do it this well. Maybe this ability can give it more conservation power, than PD type vape has.

Seek,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am saying that IMO that they can both have exactly equal conservation power.
It is the user's methods with each that dictate this.

Vitolo,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
You can also do the same with a PD type vape. I have hit a stem, put it down and came back to finish it off. Both the LB and log vapes are excellent conservation vapes for sure.

Lo,

toadyfatz

I've got a quick question...I just got a new back up bare box in the mail and when I stick a battery in it the battery is very loose (if I turn it to the side the battery will just fall out). My other older box has a smaller diameter hole and it holds the battery in nice and snug. Is this common with all newer boxes? Doesn't seem right to me....I sent an email to Blissville to ask also...Thanks for any help!

toadyfatz,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The diameter of the battery hole changes periodically when the battery supplier changes.

Stu,

toadyfatz

I've got like 4 different kinds of batteries including powerex 2700's and they all are just real loose in the hole and will fall out if the box is tilted to the right. Even my power adapter is loose. With my old box sure some of my batteries would be a little looser than others but they would never just fall out if I tilted my box to the right without holding the battery...Seems a bit off the me

toadyfatz,

ShadowLink12

Activist
Quick question guys, my warranty replacement box I got a few months back seems to have a bit of a screen issue that my old one did not. On the left side above the trench the screen is slightly indented (it came this way), which is pretty annoying because when you shake it small amounts of herb like to get stuck up there. Is this a common issue? Do I have to live with this? Should I try to stick something through the mouth hole to try to push the screen up so it is not indented, or seek another warranty replacement?

ShadowLink12,

weedemon

enthusiast
i noticed this too toadyfats, exact same issue. in my old one the stock batteries were loose but the 2700's fit perfectly, but in the new one both are loose.

weedemon,

Nycdeisel

To be honest, you may as well use the warranty, cause you may just make it worse trying to fix it and then you will REALLY need a new unit. just my :2c:

Nycdeisel,

elevation

I got a question..

If my MFLB were to be defective (it works fine), could i just go back to the store where i bought it and pick up a new one there? How does this process work. I think most of you bought yours online, but maybe somebody knows.

I do have little gaps on the front and the back of the screen. It is not a problem right now but i can imagine in 6 months or so..just curious because it would save some hassles.

Ofcourse i understand the defective device still would have to be send back.

elevation,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I've gotta say that I didn't find it hard to adjust the tension of the ring slightly on mine. I think Vaporpedia said it could be tricky and could be a warranty issue, but it was do-able. Well, wanting to be sustainable, thinking nothing ventured, nothing gained, I gave it a go. It was a piece of piss (easy). I just needed 2 light taps from a hammer (large flat screwdriver on the bottom of the ring, lid open and box on the edge of a table to support the other side of the ring that's ground flat, then tap to the handle of the screwdriver with my hammer (vaporpedia suggests gradual pressure)). It was 100 times better, and the problem was solved. That was my experience, and it saved a wasteful warranty claim. Maybe I was lucky. Try it at your own risk....

WatTyler,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Vitolo said:
The most recent battery is the snuggest. I have "pre O-ring" boxes, "push ring" boxes, and the newest latch boxes.
Powerex AAI240-AAAO or PowerexAAI240-AAAT fit all the versions snugly.

To clarify, these are lmedion 2400 mah lsd batteries. Contrary to what Puff it Up and Blissville state, Maha does not produce a 2000 mah AA battery without tabs welded to each end.

chucku,

Vitolo

Vaporist
To RE-clarify
Nobody said anything about Imedion, whose name does NOT go on the snugger fitting battery
ALSO.. nobody said anything about Maha.
I said that the snuggest batteries are the ones now distributed by PUFFITUP, and BLISSSVILLE
These batteries bear the markings Powerex AAI240-AAAO or PowerexAAI240-AAAT
and are sold ONLY under the powerex name, and Imedion has nothing to do with this in spite of previous rights to make this battery (which was thinner.)
The Batteries I am saying not only work best, but fit snuggly in all models of the box are the OFFICIAL ones that BlissSville an PuffitUp sell.
There is no question of who makes which or which maker. That diameter battery comes as Powerex AAI240-AAAO or PowerexAAI240-AAAT and it is what the manufactureer of MFLB distributes
@ elevation
no... you would email BlissSville. They would have you take a picture of it, they would send you a replacement, and instructions on returning your box to them.

Vitolo,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Vito,

Powerex and Imedion are products of Maha. Just like Sprite and Mr. Pibb are products of Coca Cola. If these batteries are 2400 mah and lsd they are what the rest of the world, including Maha, refer to as Imedion.

chucku,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I understood this chucku, and perhaps could have said it better. Only the batteries marked powerex with the classification above are the new slightly thicker diameter battery. I happen to see a performance difference also, but I was only discussing and addressing shadow, and weed's comments about battery thickness.
The only batteries that have this slight thicker diameter are marked Powerex AAI240-AAAO or PowerexAAI240-AAAT.

Vitolo,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Vito,

And if anything further can be gleaned from these item numbers it would be the suggestion that these batteries are 2400 mah in which case both Puff it Up and Blissville have outdated listings.

chucku,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
WatTyler said:
I've gotta say that I didn't find it hard to adjust the tension of the ring slightly on mine. I think Vaporpedia said it could be tricky and could be a warranty issue, but it was do-able. Well, wanting to be sustainable, thinking nothing ventured, nothing gained, I gave it a go. It was a piece of piss (easy). I just needed 2 light taps from a hammer (large flat screwdriver on the bottom of the ring, lid open and box on the edge of a table to support the other side of the ring that's ground flat, then tap to the handle of the screwdriver with my hammer (vaporpedia suggests gradual pressure)). It was 100 times better, and the problem was solved. That was my experience, and it saved a wasteful warranty claim. Maybe I was lucky. Try it at your own risk....

Really the only risk you are taking is messing it up to the point where it's no longer usable, and thus has to be a warranty claim. In other words, if you do screw it up the warranty still applies.

pakalolo,
Top Bottom