Vitolo

Vaporist
chucku said:
Vito,
And if anything further can be gleaned from these item numbers it would be the suggestion that these batteries are 2400 mah in which case both Puff it Up and Blissville have outdated listings.
And the brush's image in "replacement brush" needs updating as well.. as does PA will be moved from Beta page. All this will get done. The folks at BlissSville/Magic Flight have their hands full filling orders thanks to vaporists like us telling our friends... and I think they love us for it!
I do not know that they are 2400 just because there is a "240" in the serial number, although that looks likme a reasonable guess. I do not waste time analyzing them to death.. I found the ones that work best and fit best and I use them. I have only been able to get them (the ones I like) from BlissSville and Puffitup.
What counts is the bottom line.. which is what you get.. not the info on the listing. Anyone having any doubt or uncertainty about this should place a call to either spot.

Vitolo,

max

Out to lunch
According to an email response I got just a few days ago from Blisssville, they're still shipping the Imedion 2100. "The Power Ex Imedion Batteries that we are shipping are the 2100 MaH". I asked because the Blisssville site is still referring to 2000 mAh and not the newer 2400's. Either they had a really, really large supply of the older 2100's, or Lindsay at Blisssville is behind the times on battery info. I thought I had seen a post by MF indicating they were using the newer 2400's, which have been available for quite a while now. :hmm:

max,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've measured my batteries from BlissSville and got exactly 2400mAh. Bought at June 1st. Had Powerex something on it, now they are clear.

Seek,

lwien

Seek said:
I've measured my batteries from BlissSville and got exactly 2400mAh. Bought at June 1st. Had Powerex something on it, now they are clear.

How did you measure this?

lwien,

ponch69

Got my ac adaptor today. Got 12 hits out of a trench when I get about 4 with the battery.
I had it on if lowest setting. Any higher tasted like I was burning. Each hit produced smoke and tasted a bit more toward burning then pure vape. I think if I inhaled faster I could get pure vape.

End result the av adaptor will pay for itself. I can make a trench last three times as long.

Way better then the batteries.

Question: can I leave the ac adaptor plugged in all the time or should I unplug it when its not in use?

ponch69,

toadyfatz

Personally I would unplug it. It seems it would still be drawing a little power even if you are not using the adapter at the time. I don't like wasting power if I can help it.

toadyfatz,

Surf Monkey

lwien said:
Seek said:

I'm guessing he used a multimeter. They're handy tools to keep around.

Surf Monkey,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Surf Monkey said:
....I'm guessing he used a multimeter.

OHM..... OHMmmm Ohmmm

Multi measures Ohms ^

Flukemultimeter.jpg
=
Meditate-6.jpg

Edit: sorry for the weird humor. That was also my assumption.

Vitolo,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
Bahahaha VITO! No apologies necessary man! :lol:

I am in tune with the universe.. I am the frequency of the I within me, without the egotistical reflection that orbits the I.. Om ma?ipadme h??,
Om ma?ipadme h??,
Om ma?ipadme h??..

Mechtradevil20,

Vitolo

Vaporist
And the truth of the matter is that I use aroma products as BlissSville sells and recommends, and I also use my MFLB to meditate.. Magic Flight/BlissSville is a company that encourages "oneness"... harmony with nature, and restoration of harmonic balance in the universe.
My MFLB truly does help me in achieving this balance! ;)

Vitolo,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Surf Monkey said:
lwien said:
Seek said:

I'm guessing he used a multimeter. They're handy tools to keep around.

I'm not. I'm guessing he used a battery analyzer, something like the Maha C-9000.

To measure mAh you have to rig up something with a load comparable to the device you want to use. Then you have to discharge the battery completely and bring it back up to a full charge, then discharge completely again measuring the voltage at regular intervals, and finally from that calculate the mAh capacity. That's how I understand it is done, at any rate.

pakalolo,
hey everybody. been introduced to vapin just recently and been lovin my magic flight since i got it in the beginning of june. been lurkin around these forums a minute now so i finally decided to pack a nice trench and introduce myself and give a super big thanks for those at magic flight for makin such a miraculous device. i wouldn't know what i would be doing right now with my meds lol. and a quick shout out to vitolo. your videos are very informative and provide quite a level of entertain for me. look forward into seeing more.

i also have a quick question, for those of you who own a magic flight, do you find it to your prefrences to take nice long inhales or to use the microhitting methods? reasons why i ask is personally myself i dont know which method i like better but i find it less practical like on the go to be takin microhits in public lol.

stankydanky,

Tim

Both methods work. But with the "long" inhales without breaks, you have to sip slower to get the same hit IMO.

So it pretty much takes the same amount of time.

EDIT: Question for those who use the box WITHOUT the tube/stem: I use chapstick a lot (habit formed after dating my last ex) and I get chapstick residue on the box sometimes around the stem port.

I was thinking Saran wrap or tape around the hole would solve this problem, but I was hoping someone had a more elegant solution.

Tim,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Tim said:
I was thinking Saran wrap or tape around the hole would solve this problem, but I was hoping someone had a more elegant solution.
Make yourself a "skin" .. or at least a partial one like they sell here, of any color or clear. MFLB skins

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

You need to use less chap stick I think....

But really, I had this problem, only a little, but with this stuff http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/SD0104/NakedOrganicBodyBalm.htm
which has only natural oils and beeswax(see ingredients in linked page^) but has more beeswax then this(see link below) which is basically the same ingredient wise
http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/SD0204/NakedOrganicLipBalm.htm

and it doesnt hurt the Box, also my lips stay away from the hole itself so that I can draw through it(duh) so it doesnt get in there, only on the wood around it.

Normally I just use Buzz Butter(stuff that comes with Purple Days) on my MFLB, its keeps it not too dry and looking fresh! It also helps to the clean the mouthpiece area.

Nycdeisel,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
help!

I'm on vacation and I brought my LB and PA, but no batteries, and no wall adapter! I've got the car adapter but what use is that inside a hotel room in lower utah?

Anyway, if I just go to the grocery store, can I find appropriate rechargeable batteries there? What am I looking for exactly?

Thanks!

Orestes,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Vitolo said:
Make yourself a "skin" .. or at least a partial one like they sell here, of any color or clear. MFLB skins

I don't have an account at Etsy and I'm not making one just to pass on this recommendation, but it would be nice if someone with an account relayed it.

I like the natural wood look. If they offered a transparent skin I might buy a couple.

ETA...

Orestes: You want AA NiMH rechargeables with the highest mAh you can get, and if you don't have your charger you need the pre-charged batteries. You probably won't find Powerex but in a pinch like this, any of the well-known brands should serve. Your real problem could come after you peel them because some have glued labels. Someone else might be able to tell you which brands don't use glue.

pakalolo,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Look for the "pre-charged" NiMH rechargable batteries. They should be at least 2000 mah. Hopefully you can find some that will get you by.

:peace:

Stu,

Tim

Thanks for all the ideas, everyone!

Vitolo said:

pakalolo said:
I don't have an account at Etsy and I'm not making one just to pass on this recommendation, but it would be nice if someone with an account relayed it.

I like the natural wood look. If they offered a transparent skin I might buy a couple.

I've used vinyl skins like this for my phones and what not. Usually decals. Great idea, I'm gonna put in an order this week. I'll report back.

Nycdeisel said:
You need to use less chap stick I think....

But really, I had this problem, only a little, but with this stuff http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/SD0104/NakedOrganicBodyBalm.htm
which has only natural oils and beeswax(see ingredients in linked page^) but has more beeswax then this(see link below) which is basically the same ingredient wise
http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/SD0204/NakedOrganicLipBalm.htm

and it doesnt hurt the Box, also my lips stay away from the hole itself so that I can draw through it(duh) so it doesnt get in there, only on the wood around it.

Normally I just use Buzz Butter(stuff that comes with Purple Days) on my MFLB, its keeps it not too dry and looking fresh! It also helps to the clean the mouthpiece area.

Haha I have very big lips. My favorite feature, actually. I figured that it doesn't hurt the box (the balm/chapstick), but over a few uses the residue can build up and looks kind of gross until I can clean it. I just looked up the Buzz Butter and it sounds amazing! I'm going to get some of that too. Thanks!

jeffp said:
I am very particular about my lip balm and this is my favorite...
Eos Lip Balm Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere (Pack of 8)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0021YV3CW/ref=wms_ohs_product_T2

Currently using the red and yellow EOS balms at home! They're too awkward for pockets, IMO. Great stuff!

Tim,

Nycdeisel

Those EOS balms look cool! :cool:

As for the :buzz: Buzz Butter, its great stuff! great for Wood vapes and furniture and such! I usually rub a small amount of it in on each side of the Box(exercising appropriate caution around battery hole and holes in the back)and on the rounded edges of the Box. Around the mouth hole you can rub some in then put a good amount on it(be careful of getting it inside the hole) and wipe it off and that cleans it pretty well!

happy vaping :peace:

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom