Hery Vappy

pakalolo said:
Hery Vappy said:
Lastly the screen appears to be tucked under the heating rods now which I'm guessing was done to avoid acreen separations (my first box warranty issue). Its crazy how much improvement has gone into this in 6 months.

Could you post a picture of this?

Im not sure how to post a picture. Instructions?

Hery Vappy,

chimpybits

Vitolo said:
a heads up.. at MFLB grinder They added an option to pick magnet or no magnet.. Always thinking!
Yes I'm looking at picking this up. I'd prefer if Blissville carried it, but they carry instead another alternative portable grinder. I know from a few pages back that the OEM one is preferred. Does anyone know if Blissville carries the OEM grinder? So, I may have to buy some accessories from Blissville and some from puffitup (a nuissance when you factor in shipping charges). I definitely need the grinder and may as well throw in an order of extra batteries, brushes, and maybe a wood stem.

chimpybits,

Vitolo

Vaporist
There are never any shipping charges at Puffitup., so don't let that be part of the figuring.
those extra parts you mention (batteries brush and maybe a wood sgem0 are great security. I know having the extra pieces for the MFLB make me feel really secure! ;)

Vitolo,

chimpybits

Vitolo said:
There are never any shipping charges at Puffitup...
Well except for faraway lands such as the land known as Canada. The shipping charges combined with brokerage fees will be much more than the total items cost itself. Oh well, I'm keen enough on gaining this security you mention.

chimpybits,

knix

ponch69 said:
So i just ordered the beta a/c adapter, from what i have read it looks really amazing. I can't wait. I'll post about it when i get it.

Holy Moses, is this true? If so, where can I get one? I just got my MFLB a few days ago!!! :)

knix,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
Howdy! So, Vito (and anyone who has the PA) how necessary to your own needs do you find the PA to be? Does it provide an extra kick more so for users who have the luxury of vaping openly in their home, and I suppose folks who have had battery issues?
See, my issue is that the batteries work perfectly well for roasting a trench of almost any size, as long as it's from a full charge.. what I'm saying, basically, is that I sorta want the power adaptor but I'm not sold on it's necessity or even necessarily sold on it's obvious positive factors that everyone raves about, simply because I haven't tried it myself. I tend to like comfort in my hit, and I don't seek out super thick hits most of the time. Regardless, if I find myself wanting those hits, I can still get them with the batteries! So what purpose does the PA serve, for you, PA owner? Can you recommend it to a man who can't vape safely in his own house? (Well, I do, but I am undercover, shhh!) :D

Mechtradevil20,

Nycdeisel

I def dont think that it adds to stealthyness! In fact, I think the batteries are what makes it so stealthy and discreet. I have received fine results from batteries and have no desire at this time to get a PA.
A lot of people like the PA so that they can just plug it in without wasting their batteries, if they also use it as a home unit.

Nycdeisel,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Also it has a adjustable constant voltage delivery (batteries go from 1.4 to 1V from fully charged to empty - staying at 1.2 for about 80% of time)

Seek,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Mechtradevil20 said:
....See, my issue is that the batteries work perfectly well for roasting a trench of almost any size, as long as it's from a full charge.. what I'm saying, basically, is that I sorta want the power adaptor but I'm not sold on it's necessity or even necessarily sold on it's obvious positive.....
The power adapter to me has nothing to do with saving batteries.. I have a dozen batteries! It is about using my box at an exact power at all times. I don't roast a trench fast. I keep my PA set to a lower power... about 1/3 of the wheel. It is like a battery that is not at it's full charge then...
I can take my time, and really enjoy the herbs flavor... as I vape it over and over for a dozen hits.
The PA for me is about consistency, and lighter heat... while to others it is about higher heat.
Whichever is your preference, lower or higher.. steady power is the benefit. Not to save batteries but to enjoy consistent vaping temp.
It is not stealthy for travel.. but is as stealthy as closing your bedroom door before "taking flight".
It is not a necessity, it is a luxury... that for me extends the pleasure of my sessions. I can do two trenches back to back with the exact same heat... which I reiterate, in my cases would be at a low temp.
:)

Vitolo,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Love the "smokey" avatar Vito! hahaha
Anyway you got an important point there, for those who mainly use it as an home unit, PA has indeed great added value, no need to worry about battery life, or which battery is charged which not, steady variable temp. I think I'll get it, although I have my herbo as home unit, the wall/car adapter is such a nice add on during road trips, I can go camping taking some hits in my car without draining power from my batteries! :brow:

Smokey,

weedemon

enthusiast
i love the car adapter add on. it stops be from using my bats on the road trip and lets me save em for when i get to my destination! :)

weedemon,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The PA has never been about batteries for me.
Out of 3 MFLBs I have 2 I use only with batteries.
I have 1 box that is there set with the PA.
It is like a separate vape unit to me. Sometimes I want to use my box (meaning one with the batteries), for travel or to just walk from room to room.
Sometimes I want to use my MFLB/PA setup, in the office.
People with 1 MFLB (like my wife), could consider it like owning two separate vapes.
The PA is not a battery replacement.. or Visa Versa.
They are two different applications.. that some users may interchange .. or supplement with one another.
example:saving on batteries when camping etc.
Getting the PA is like getting a second Vape IMO!

Vitolo,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Smokey said:

I always thought it looked like Humphrey Bogart.

I'm sure a lot of people here will ask, "who the hell is Humphrey Bogart?" :lol:

Vicki,

Kaptan

Vicki said:
Smokey said:

I'm sure a lot of people here will ask, "who the hell is Humphrey Bogart?" :lol:

In his videos, Vito reminds me a little bit of the guy Barry Weiss, from Storage Wars. :/

Kaptan,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Kaptan said:
Vicki said:
Smokey said:

In his videos, Vito reminds me a little bit of the guy Barry Weiss, from Storage Wars. :/

Heck yes....on point, that guy Barry is the coolest dude on that show. He also has some sick wheels! I bet he uses...hmmmmm :cool:

mvapes,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Yes way!! My remarks were directed more at the younger members. :)

BTW, I still adore my Launch Box, and plan to get another one as soon as I can. After we pay some medical bills. :)

Vicki,

weedemon

enthusiast
there isn't the fluctuation of a battery slowly getting worn out to deal with when using the PA it's is a steady stream of power coming in at whatever you have it dialed in at.

I dropped in to say my 2 spare boxes arrived the other day. one was the latch type the other not. best of both worlds i think :) i like the notch but personally i would prefer it being on the other side as i habitually like to open to the right towards the battery. but with the notched version i don't want to drag that ball bearing across the whole plate so i open to the left. the ball bearing beats my broccoli elastic though. :) i can see my herbs better! :p

weedemon,

Surf Monkey

Yeah, my second LB has the latch and I'm very impressed with it. It clicks the box shut very convincingly. I wasn't expecting it to be so robust.

Surf Monkey,
Top Bottom