vapirtoo

Just got some really dry, extremely aromatic ,silver something that is perfect for
the LB.
The taste and immediacy of the hit reminded me of just how effective the medication
is with this vape.
My magic flight batteries are not as powerful as they used to be even with a charger that
can recondition them.
I realized they are over two years old.!
WOW NEWS FLASH.... Canada is legalizing pot which will go into effect July ?

MagicFlight Press

Company Rep
HAPPY 420 from Magic-Flight! We wanted to share our latest and greatest anti-pop culture apparatus here on FC, where it all began! Just today, we've released our newest concentrate vaporization concept: the Jak D'Rippa VC .07!

http://sales.magic-flight.com/jak-drippa/

This beta product allows for direct sampling of concentrates (from a glass or metal container), or with the provided brass loading spoon. The Rippa plugs into your home wall plug, providing unlimited power!

Check out our video playlist for the Rippa, here:

http://tinyurl.com/JDR-PLAYLIST

We’ll be answering questions about the release in this thread all day (4/20) so be curious and ask away! We’ll look forward to sharing thoughts with all of you throughout this very special holiday.

Remember to live while you’re alive.
— Magic-Flight

SpudBob

Kinda New to the forum but not to the MFLB. Had mine for about 3 years and have had pretty good success with it. Was getting tired of the battery thing so I recently bought the Beta 2.4 Pa for it and have used it with, basically, good results-so I thought.Far better than batteries though not as portable. I had been having issues with the connectors coming out during sessions- it is a 4 piece set up for those who have not seen one in person.-Made to be able to warranty any of the individual 4 parts separately. So I was getting tired of the leads coming out of the regulator box and the plug that goes into the MFLB itself. I contacted MF and they are saying they are NOW not making parts for the 2.4 and won't be warranting them, but instead sending out 2.1 replacements-kinda Lame if you ask me. Anyway long story short, got the warranted 2.1 and find it, actually works superior to the 2.4????? Better heat up and much better vapor production. Also same plug in power source but new regulator and banana pug with the old style button-which the 2.4 sadly didn't come with. Kinda weird!

Dutch-Mic

Dear "boxers",

I own a Vaponic (cheap connaisseur vape, incredible taste), a VapCap OG and M (it's worth the hype!) and a Flower Mate (which I don't use anymore).

I use both the Vaponic and the VCs for tiny nugs. I tear a little piece of nug from a bud, and when I do that some of the herb crumbles. I was searching for a vaporizer that is better suited for very fine (grinded) materials than the VC and Vaponic. Today I ordered the MFLB laser edged flower knot :) I love the simplicity and the philosophy behind the mflb. I hope I'll also love the vape itself!

Waldorulez

I use my mflb for sippin inside an outside pocket friendly. I even forget were it is so today I ordered a mflb control station I like the idea of just recharging a box ill let you all know how well it works when I get it

kukuruz

Hi, fellow lb users. I read everything in this thread in the past, but I just registered on the forum and this is my first post here. I am a happy lb user since 2013 on a daily basis and it's the only vape I use besides an enail and the muad-dib for rosin.

Last week I stumbled across this:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ground-power-unit#/
It is Swiss made and looks promising. I ordered one right away. Life-time warranty is what I am used to :-)

Regards, kukuruz

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Hi, fellow lb users. I read everything in this thread in the past, but I just registered on the forum and this is my first post here. I am a happy lb user since 2013 on a daily basis and it's the only vape I use besides an enail and the muad-dib for rosin.

Last week I stumbled across this:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ground-power-unit#/
It is Swiss made and looks promising. I ordered one right away. Life-time warranty is what I am used to :-)

Regards, kukuruz

What's the difference between this and Magic Flight PA other than form factor?

kukuruz

What's the difference between this and Magic Flight PA other than form factor?

I have only the info from the indiegogo site but I contacted the manufacturer and he told me that he will register here as soon as possible and answer your questions.

What I see in the pics there is a switch which means I can now plug it into the muad-dib, switch on and dab directly from the hot tray, like from an enail, hopefully. And I heard you can use it with lithium batteries, too (1s-3s, whatever that means ).

Regards, kukuruz

SpudBob

I got the mflb mission control station an it's ok by ok I mean more testing before I tell you what I think about it an give you the pros an cons over the mflb batteries
Doesn't look very portable really. Kinda defeats the stealth concept IMO! Also 60 day warranty??? I prefer the MFLB PA. Ive got both there 2.4 and 2.1 and both work well. I have had issues, though, with the 2.4 Beta unit with the leads coming out sometimes. Really more of an annoyance. The 2.1, actually, works a bit better. MF gave me that one after a warrantee inquiry about the 2.4. I applaud MFLB for thier CS!!! Thanks Hobbit!!!!Not completely portable though. I just fly from the car cigarette lighter adapter!!!

OF

It might not be pocket friendly at least you won't be stuck at the wall like a wall wart it's not superior like a wall pa wit unlimited power an I can walk around

There are other ways to do that using the MF PA. I've been doing it for years (since the first PA came out) using a battery pack to supply 12 VDC to feed it. The pack now lives in my 'Solo bug out bag', you can see it in front:
ChB3ycM.jpg

With MFLB I put the pack and main unit in a coat pocket or small bag (camera case) depending on the weather.

You can also buy ready built 12 Volt packs, the LED lighting guys use them big time. I wrote some stuff up on one from Amazon, it uses two strings for longer life and looks like this inside:
uH4SgnD.jpg

Here it is charging a Solo, it could be the MFPA instead.

Here's the single string (3000mAh) version of what I bought:
https://www.amazon.com/Talentcell-L...8-5&keywords=12+volt+battery+pack+and+charger

For $23 you can take your PA with you. And run a lot of other things anywhere you want. The larger one even has a USB source/charger which I thought I'd use more than I ended up doing. I've got other, smaller, power banks that are more convenient.

OF

SpudBob

There are other ways to do that using the MF PA. I've been doing it for years (since the first PA came out) using a battery pack to supply 12 VDC to feed it. The pack now lives in my 'Solo bug out bag', you can see it in front:
ChB3ycM.jpg

With MFLB I put the pack and main unit in a coat pocket or small bag (camera case) depending on the weather.

You can also buy ready built 12 Volt packs, the LED lighting guys use them big time. I wrote some stuff up on one from Amazon, it uses two strings for longer life and looks like this inside:
uH4SgnD.jpg

Here it is charging a Solo, it could be the MFPA instead.

Here's the single string (3000mAh) version of what I bought:
https://www.amazon.com/Talentcell-L...8-5&keywords=12+volt+battery+pack+and+charger

For $23 you can take your PA with you. And run a lot of other things anywhere you want. The larger one even has a USB source/charger which I thought I'd use more than I ended up doing. I've got other, smaller, power banks that are more convenient.

OF
Cool beans! Im gonna get one of these! Im, truely, portable again! Thanks OF! You da Man!

Waldorulez

Ok the mission control pros : long battery life no hot batteries to touch no batteries to squeeze or take out every hit looks fancy an has a battery indicator level easy to charge cons: doesn't burn a trench even at highest setting not stealthy it also flashes the lights to show it's working takes a moment to get good hits batteries seem to out perform heat up time all in all I like it wish it went up in temp I get to use my mflb more wit it

Vitolo

Vaporist
As most now know, Photobucket has broken links to forums, and has now begun to charge 399 a year to "link" hosted photos to forums etc.
I am not short on ideas about what services to use moving on, and am not here to open a discussion about services to use, as I believe all free services will start charging in short order.
I am here to give any of those that wish to see all images I have posted in this thread the link to see them.
You are welcome to look at them all, and I hope they are useful.

http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/VitoloVaporizes/library/mflb

Top Bottom