Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Glad yours did. I took four capsules and nothing. It cooked for around 12 hours on low in crock. I am mad that I can't make any of this correctly.

Dreamerr,

Brafo

Vape God
i jate to hear people are not having a wonderful experience with their inhalater.
it is by far the best portable on the market,i only say this because i have all the other ones and this puts them to shame. Please message Me with any questions.

Brafo,

JoeKickass

inhalater. it is by far the best portable on the market, i only say this because i have all the other ones and this puts them to shame.

Do you have a Pax? How does the Inh compare in heat up time? Battery life? Bowl capacity? :D

Hehehe don't worry it sounds like the Inh has the Pax beat in overall efficiency, and the ability to carry pre-loaded bowls!

JoeKickass,

omgomghax

i jate to hear people are not having a wonderful experience with their inhalater.
it is by far the best portable on the market,i only say this because i have all the other ones and this puts them to shame. Please message Me with any questions.

I don't have all the vapes but I have a mflb, volcano and the inhalater. The inhalater gives thick hits like the mflb without having to slow down or speed up the hit.

I might just buy the pax to review it just for you guys... until then you have to deal with my inhalater lol.

omgomghax,

Dreamerr

On a good note, I have done burns and tried iso to clean all the resin I am making by way to much vaping to an improvement but not enough. I am not the best at cleaning these things. I said what the heck and pulled out one of those silly looking tiny straw and tried it...well it worked to my surprise. I think it is the static that creates the cleaning and cleaned both the INH and the capsule inside and out still getting some flakes on the straw. I wonder if there is anything on it or that it is just truly the static...how strange. Please solve this amazement of mine.

Joe you know you want to try the INH just like I want to try the PAX so get one. I for one would love to hear pros and cons from you perspective. I will get the PAX after all the issues are ironed out. It seems like it has a huge place in my arsenal that you are all to blame for. I don't like this site at all. It is costing way to much money for no reason.

Dreamerr,

Ontariovapes

Do you have a Pax? How does the Inh compare in heat up time? Battery life? Bowl capacity? :D

Hehehe don't worry it sounds like the Inh has the Pax beat in overall efficiency, and the ability to carry pre-loaded bowls!
I have a Pax and Inhalater. The Inhalater heats up faster, has a smaller load by about half, has better battery life, draws easier, but is not as small in form factor or as sexy and sleek. The Pax has a proprietary dock for charging and cannot be used while doing so. The Inhalater can be charged anywhere and can be used while charging. I do like the ability to preload bowls BTW Any other questions?

omgomghax

I have a Pax and Inhalater. The Inhalater heats up faster, has a smaller load by about half, has better battery life, draws easier, but is not as small in form factor or as sexy and sleek. The Pax has a proprietary dock for charging and cannot be used while doing so. The Inhalater can be charged anywhere and can be used while charging. Any other questions?
sounds like i made a good choice then... thx

omgomghax,

Ontariovapes

On a good note, I have done burns and tried iso to clean all the resin I am making by way to much vaping to an improvement but not enough. I am not the best at cleaning these things. I said what the heck and pulled out one of those silly looking tiny straw and tried it...well it worked to my surprise. I think it is the static that creates the cleaning and cleaned both the INH and the capsule inside and out still getting some flakes on the straw. I wonder if there is anything on it or that it is just truly the static...how strange. Please solve this amazement of mine.

I think it is just the nature of the amber material that the capsules are made of that are really static collectors. I wonder if a shot of ozone would reduce the static?

Ontariovapes,

JoeKickass

The Inhalater heats up faster, has a smaller load by about half, has better battery life, draws easier, but is not as small in form factor or as sexy and sleek.

Looking back the battery life does seem to be 90 minutes to the Pax's 70 so that's pretty good! But heat up time seems to be almost a minute on max (same as Pax) and about 45s to normal vape temp (same as Pax) so I guess that's a draw.

I would like to try the Inh to see how the easier draw affects the vapor qualities (fullness, taste, harness) compared to the Pax, any observations there?

JoeKickass,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm really getting curious in this one too ... I've had a whack of portables myself and my Pax is currently my favorite although there's still a place for my Solo in my portable lineup ... still waiting for a portable Cloud :)

JCat,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Well, I love mine even if it currently seems like it's a step away from spontaneous combustion. Still waiting to hear back from Taylor.

deadc0ffee,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Dude just pop off the bottom and get that battery out of there and you've nothing to worry about. Sorry to hear about what happened though, that sucks.

CentiZen,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I have it in a ball jar, don't want to potentially void my warranty and there's nothing harmful it can do to anything besides itself.

deadc0ffee,

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
Well, I love mine even if it currently seems like it's a step away from spontaneous combustion. Still waiting to hear back from Taylor.

I called you this morning and left a message on your machine. Please call back when you have a chance, so we can get this all sorted out.

I've talked to Inhalater about the issue in the meantime to try to find out more about what the issue is. Basically there was some type of electrical malfunction, and it's supposedly a known issue. Inhalater is waiting to receive a collection of defective units back from my distibutor in the United States, so that they can further diagnose any manufacturing issues, and come up with solutions to any and all problems encountered thus far.

Again, Inhalater stated that this was simply an electrical malfunction, caused either by a production issue or contaminants such as water reaching the circuitry. They also stated that you don't need to worry about toxic gasses being emitted from the battery or anything, because there is an onboard mechanical switch that will protect the Inhalater from overheating to an extent to where it would become dangerous. They said the smell and smoke you described seeing was caused by the actual circuitry frying, and has absolutely nothing to do with the battery.

I just found out this afternoon from my supplier that Inhalater is supposedly sending us a new version of the device in a few days or so. The new version of the device will be all black, instead of having the faux stainless wrap that you currently see. I'm not sure if they're using a new black wrap, leaving the black delrin body naked, or what exactly. When I have more info about the changes, I'll be sure to pass the info on.

Take care,
Taylor

Dreamerr

Oh please tell me this was not with the newer units...I don't like issues. It is the exact reason I hate my van cause it had so many recalls which is a pain in the butt. We do have a year warranty correct?

Dreamerr,

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
Oh please tell me this was not with the newer units...I don't like issues. It is the exact reason I hate my van cause it had so many recalls which is a pain in the butt. We do have a year warranty correct?

Yes, there's a year warranty on the device, and Inhalater will definitely be there to back them all up.

It's important to remember that with new any new type of product, there is ALWAYS going to be issues in the beginning of production. There's a reason why many people refuse to buy a new style of car the first year it's released, it's because there's always a number of production issues to get resolved. The few who have reported issues on this forum, are some of the first people who hopped on the Inhalater bandwagon. I'm confident they'll have these issues sorted out soon. Inhalater seemed to care a lot more about their product than other manufacturers I've dealt with in the past....

Take care,
Taylor

Dreamerr

I tot
Yes, there's a year warranty on the device, and Inhalater will definitely be there to back them all up.

It's important to remember that with new any new type of product, there is ALWAYS going to be issues in the beginning of production. There's a reason why many people refuse to buy a new style of car the first year it's released, it's because there's always a number of production issues to get resolved. The few who have reported issues on this forum, are some of the first people who hopped on the Inhalater bandwagon. I'm confident they'll have these issues sorted out soon. Inhalater seemed to care a lot more about their product than other manufacturers I've dealt with in the past....

Take care,
Taylor

I totally agree and you do take care of us as well. I commend both you and the company for actually caring. I love my INH and don't want it to break but if it does I will get it replaced with a new one. I usually just throw broken things out so this will be a change for me. It is a testament to how much I love it.

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I called you this morning and left a message on your machine. Please call back when you have a chance, so we can get this all sorted out.

I've talked to Inhalater about the issue in the meantime to try to find out more about what the issue is. Basically there was some type of electrical malfunction, and it's supposedly a known issue. Inhalater is waiting to receive a collection of defective units back from my distibutor in the United States, so that they can further diagnose any manufacturing issues, and come up with solutions to any and all problems encountered thus far.

Again, Inhalater stated that this was simply an electrical malfunction, caused either by a production issue or contaminants such as water reaching the circuitry. They also stated that you don't need to worry about toxic gasses being emitted from the battery or anything, because there is an onboard mechanical switch that will protect the Inhalater from overheating to an extent to where it would become dangerous. They said the smell and smoke you described seeing was caused by the actual circuitry frying, and has absolutely nothing to do with the battery.

I just found out this afternoon from my supplier that Inhalater is supposedly sending us a new version of the device in a few days or so. The new version of the device will be all black, instead of having the faux stainless wrap that you currently see. I'm not sure if they're using a new black wrap, leaving the black delrin body naked, or what exactly. When I have more info about the changes, I'll be sure to pass the info on.

Take care,
Taylor
Great to know about the failsafe. I just got home now and didn't get your message this morning. I'll try calling you again tomorrow.

deadc0ffee,

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
On the plus side, my coconut oil/abv mixture turned out amazingly well considering how dark the abv coming out of my inhalater was.

Can somebody please hook me up with a link to where I can read more about your coconut oil cooking methods? I tried a recipe from another forum over the weekend, but didn't have much success.

Thanks,
Taylor

TheOtherSideVapes,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Can somebody please hook me up with a link to where I can read more about your coconut oil cooking methods? I tried a recipe from another forum over the weekend, but didn't have much success.

Thanks,
Taylor
I put coconut oil in a ball/mason jar with powdered ABV, surround the jar with water, then leave it on a low boil for a couple hours.

Dreamerr

hmmmmmmmm I didn't put water maybe that will help...I did just eat what was left in dish but it was a big amount but can feel it nicely. Gross BTW choked it down but did chew lol. I didn't think I would have to take so much since one cap from former guy did me fine for five hours.

Top Bottom