Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I just can't imagine the smooth flow fitting the INH natively without some sort of tubing or anything extra.
But I don't have either pieces so my eyeballs may not be as useful in this situation.

The guys told me to buy the adapter so it should fit with that won't it?

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

Did your INH come with any tubing Dreamerr?

Yes it has 2" tubes that are stiff a whole bunch of them. It is made for sharing to be sanitary but I don't vape with anyone so I have them all to myself. The people I hang out with don't smoke or vape.

Dreamerr,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I believe you can just use that tubing and connect your smooth flow. So they were correct in suggesting it, I was just unaware that tubing came with it.

paytonpenn,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Thermovape mouthpieces fit perfectly in the sanitary tubes, and they can be used to make accessories for the vape (like the lung). I've used them once for the intended use.

deadc0ffee,
Reactions: ru_frothi

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Thanks Centizen and other FC members :) for helping me make up my mind. Last night (NSW time) I ordered an INH004 from theothersidevapes.com. First thing this morning, an email from Taylor awaited me: 'Your Order Has Been Shipped'. A few minutes later, another email, informing me I'd receive a $19.95 refund, as I'd paid for free shipping. Refund confirmed by PayPal shortly thereafter.

With such a versatile, highly regarded product, plus unbeatable service, why look any further? :tup:

Doesn't anyone remember my photo? No one said anything about it? I don't know why you all are buying extra shit to put your INHL on a water piece? I posted this awhile ago and you can just stick the tube into any 14mm opening. If you have 18mm just get a reducer.

It is just the regular tube that came with the INHL and a tube from my da buddha over the top of it.

713E8869-CA87-42F0-98C8-6FDAE95A9E3F-5474-000002EE26E05FE0.jpg

VapeNStone,
Reactions: Dreamerr

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Doesn't anyone remember my photo? No one said anything about it? I don't know why you all are buying extra shit to put your INHL on a water piece? I posted this awhile ago and you can just stick the tube into any 14mm opening. If you have 18mm just get a reducer.

It is just the regular tube that came with the INHL and a tube from my da buddha over the top of it.

713E8869-CA87-42F0-98C8-6FDAE95A9E3F-5474-000002EE26E05FE0.jpg

Thats what I was doing. Some people like dreamerr dont have the extra whip tubing lying around but whip tubing alone or with a TV WPA or an arizer elbow (18mm) all work great......

Clocking Warmup time to MAX from complete cold: is 1 min 42 seconds on my unit.... Lets hear

Timeout timer has varied. I measured 10:40 seconnds last night on drained battery. Just measures 9:38 seconds this morning on a full charger. Need to measure more. Again, lets hear more numbers from the folks at home....

ru_frothi,
Thats what I was doing. Some people like dreamerr dont have the extra whip tubing lying around but whip tubing alone or with a TV WPA or an arizer elbow (18mm) all work great......

Clocking Warmup time to MAX from complete cold: is 1 min 42 seconds on my unit.... Lets hear

Timeout timer has varied. I measured 10:40 seconnds last night on drained battery. Just measures 9:38 seconds this morning on a full charger. Need to measure more. Again, lets hear more numbers from the folks at home....
Oh I understand they might not have it laying around, but then why go out and buy extra stuff? All they need to buy to make it work is regular med tubing for almost any vape. It's really not that hard

Dreamerr

Cause they told me to. I don't have a bong only an old acrylic one. I don't have tubing or anything really cept stuff from the 70's. The smooth flow is appealing to me anyhow and it doesn't take much prompting for you to make this woman buy stuff. I of course am not rich and would be able to love to do it the no cost way but from what everyone wrote that seems to be the best way. With the 25% discount it shouldn't be to much. The bubbler comes out I think to $55 with shipping so not horrible. I don't think it will last long since I more then likely will hit it on the dresser by the end of the week after I get it and break it. Then I will curse everyone here out for the glass in my feet that I can feel and find :ugh:

Anyhow ru I am soooooooooooo sorry. I was so distracted with this I forgot to do your numbers last night, plus a harassing kid all night didn't help. Once I fully wake up I will do it. Give me like an hour. INH is fully charged from last night. Did you do it empty or with herb?

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Cause they told me to. I don't have a bong only an old acrylic one. I don't have tubing or anything really cept stuff from the 70's. The smooth flow is appealing to me anyhow and it doesn't take much prompting for you to make this woman buy stuff. I of course am not rich and would be able to love to do it the no cost way but from what everyone wrote that seems to be the best way. With the 25% discount it shouldn't be to much. The bubbler comes out I think to $55 with shipping so not horrible. I don't think it will last long since I more then likely will hit it on the dresser by the end of the week after I get it and break it. Then I will curse everyone here out for the glass in my feet that I can feel and find :ugh:
just trying to help out get what you need! Don't jinx the glass! You won't break it, just keep it high and on something steady. I have a similar type from the same seller and they are pretty durable and thick for the price, was quite surprised. Do you have any glass pipe stores around? If your afraid about glass acrylic bubblers are even cheaper if you could find something locally. And yes like someone mentioned you can use the smooth flow with the tips that the inh004 comes with, cheers

Dreamerr

The stores are really expensive here. I still have my 70's acrylic as I mentioned a page or so ago but I liked the one you picked because of the curved mouth piece which means I don't have to sit up. I am good and won't jinx myself. I will keep you all posted. I am calling ThermoTim now to get the adapter and smooth flow which I can't believe I didn't think of or someone didn't mention till yesterday. I had no idea that would fit so max here I come lol.

Ru after I finish with thermo will do the times...do you want it empty or with herb?

I called thermovape and they walked me through the order on line and they are giving me an extra piece of tubing even though I told the truth which I always do. He asked which vape I was using revolution or blah and I said I am not using there vape sorry to say. They are sooooooooo nice. What a great company.

Dreamerr,

Pcpvapors

My LHS where I purchase my inhalater doesn't stock the capsules, I take it they are widely available through Taylor?

Pcpvapors,

Dreamerr

They are available through Taylor if you need them. You have two and they should last a long time if you don't abuse them.

Unit was charged last night and off and not plugged in. So it has been off the charger for about 12 hours when the test was started.

Time number one
Cold heat up fresh charge on max no product with capsule in 57:6
run time 7:36:1

cool down 20 minutes with capsule out. Cold to touch so I hope that was long enough.

Time number two
Heat up cold with capsule no product 1:07:1
run time with capsule no product 7:24:9

Time three
Heat up cold with capsule no product 1:08:2
run time with capsule no product - blew it forgot it was on lol realized at the 14 minute mark cause I got distracted shopping on the net lol.

I will try with product to see if that makes a difference. Also note that when I did the test a few weeks back there was a 5 second difference with capsule in and out. The capsule did have product in it when I did that. That test was 45 and 50 seconds at 5.5 temp.

Edit: I ordered the stuff from thermovape which is great since we are still in need of the water pipe. It is out of stock. I suppose I can wait unless you know another decent one that has the curved arm and is cheap in price not made cheaply.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ru_frothi

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
They are available through Taylor if you need them. You have two and they should last a long time if you don't abuse them.

Unit was charged last night and off and not plugged in. So it has been off the charger for about 12 hours when the test was started.

Time number one

cool down 20 minutes with capsule out. Cold to touch so I hope that was long enough.

Time number two
Heat up cold with capsule no product 1:07:1
run time with capsule no product 7:24:9

Time three
Heat up cold with capsule no product 1:08:2
run time with capsule no product - blew it forgot it was on lol realized at the 14 minute mark cause I got distracted shopping on the net lol.

I will try with product to see if that makes a difference. Also note that when I did the test a few weeks back there was a 5 second difference with capsule in and out. The capsule did have product in it when I did that. That test was 45 and 50 seconds at 5.5 temp.

Edit: I ordered the stuff from thermovape which is great since we are still in need of the water pipe. It is out of stock. I suppose I can wait unless you know another decent one that has the curved arm and is cheap in price not made cheaply.

Was that on MAX temp. your's certainly heats up much quicker and shuts off much sooner than mine... need more data points....

ru_frothi,

Dreamerr

Time number one

Seeeeeeeeeee I wrote max lol. Tell me exactly how you want me to do it and I will no problem. I wouldn't want it to stay on longer cause there is no way I could still vape the same capsule since it is spent at about 6 minutes. Do you change your capsule during your session?

Pipekingz must be having some kind of an issue cause none of there stuff is available on amazon. Do any of you have another option for me with the bent neck?

Dreamerr,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I wanna pickup an Inhalater, pax, and solo in that order. After some investigating I found out you can buy the capsules from Inhalater themselves for $10 each. 10% discount for 10 or more. I believe that's the cheapest so just wanted to pass along :)

Where of course?

No one else out there wants to report warm up times to max temp? I could really use some other numbers... Right now we have two numbers and I'm a little disappointed dreamerr's unit heats up in 1/2 the time mine does. It seems like we also have different revisions as the sessions timers are not even close. time to call the factory on Tuesday and see if I can reach them and ask a few questions.....

inhalater continues to perform flawlessly.... decided to break out the TV T1 for comparison yesterday and wasted 5 minutes trying to get the silly switch to work. (I really need to warranty that) and got frustrated and ended up using the INH to finish the job....

ru_frothi,

Dreamerr

ru if you just give me an exact chart of what you want I will be more then happy to do this for you as many times as you want. The only thing is I don't want to dead the batteries again since that it was said it reduces life and you know I am a spas and won't be able to change them myself. I should get the moisturizer today or Tuesday able price is out of stock.

I am going to try my very old dirty plastic/acrylic bong but it has a metal down stem but will try and get something to fit. Maybe the tube will fit in the huge party bowl. This at least will give me a good idea if I really like the water cooling. That is a great thread if anyone is interested in a reasonably priced water peculator. I still don't' know the difference of a bong, water pipe, inline, peculator or whatever other words they use like gong which just seems to be a connector.

Dreamerr,

omgomghax

So I got the inhalater and I have been noticing that I end up with very fine pieces of herb in my mouth and lips. obviously the screen isn't as fine as the mflb but is there anyway to mod it so that it can be?

omgomghax,

Dreamerr

Don't use a fine ground like you would in the MFLB. You can always just drop down a second screen but your grind is wrong and an easy fix.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
So I got the inhalater and I have been noticing that I end up with very fine pieces of herb in my mouth and lips. obviously the screen isn't as fine as the mflb but is there anyway to mod it so that it can be?
you might have a set of the older batch of capsules, the wider mesh came with the original first inh004, but every pack i've bought and my replacement came with a much finer mesh

kushcabbage,

omgomghax

What do the numbers mean? I mean, what temperatures do they represent because the booklet that came with it wasn't much help in that department.

Don't use a fine ground like you would in the MFLB. You can always just drop down a second screen but your grind is wrong and an easy fix.

that might be why.. i have finely grounded up weed that I used with my mflb that i was using with this.

or heck, it might be what kush is talking about. my vape didn't come with a replacement capsule

omgomghax,
Top Bottom