Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

omgomghax

It only came with 1 capsule? Where did you get it?
Yeah!!! I got it from theothersidevapes. Actually let me take a pic of what I received.

Did i suppose to receive something different?

photozc.gif

omgomghax,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I see a capsule in the box unless it is a shadow. Was that bag empty that you have with the stuff? The capsule that is on the table was that inside the INH?

Dreamerr,

omgomghax

ok thanks! Ill be on the lookout for your post.

My opinion of the vape is that it is awesome. turn it on 6-7 and you have a constant supply of tasty vapor as you inhale. 2.5 capsules made me fall asleep so that's usually my peak. Woke up with dry mouth 4 hours later and paranoid more than usual ( probably the weed) so i know i was still high.

Fast hitting and long lasting high. The only con I have is that I wish you could breathe in more vapes faster. you can inhale a lot more than the mflb but its always nice to have more breathing room.

If i had to compare it to something, it would have to be like sucking air out of a straw.

I see a capsule in the box unless it is a shadow. Was that bag empty that you have with the stuff? The capsule that is on the table was that inside the INH?

there isn't anything in the box besides the shiny sticky wrapper that came on the vape itself.

yes, that bag had the capsule in it. I just got finished using it so I didn't put it back in the bag but you can see the capsule right next to the blue tubing. I received 4 blue tubes. 3 in the bag and 1 right next to the vape.

I think inhalater should make their booklet a bit better. They should at least tell us what temps are the numbers because the booklet doesn't say.

actually this might be a better pic.....
ddm7hf.jpg

omgomghax,
Reactions: ru_frothi

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
You were supposed to get 2 capsules with your unit, one in the inhalater and one in that bag. I would talk to Taylor, I know he charges the units for everyone before sending them out; perhaps he was going to put the capsule in the unit and forgot, or something of the like. I'm sure it's an honest mistake and knowing Taylor he would want to set it right.

I agree with you as for the temperatures go; hopefully we get that figured out soon. I needed to invest in an infared thermometer anyway.

CentiZen,
Reactions: Dreamerr

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Just got the smooth-flow and tubing from thermovape. The fit's tight with the new tubing, but it fits. It's about 7.5" in length, but I just asked them for "some" of it, I'm not sure if that's the length you'll get.
The smooth-flow was a good idea, if I may do say so myself :D you thermovape owners with one: try it

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
So I got the inhalater and I have been noticing that I end up with very fine pieces of herb in my mouth and lips. obviously the screen isn't as fine as the mflb but is there anyway to mod it so that it can be?

My suggestion is same as dreamer. you can always add a finer screen but this vape doesn't require an ultrafine grind. I have gone through 50+ bowls now and I am not getting anything in my mouth other than vapor just grinding with my Mendo 4 piece (Vape specific (aka. smaller holes) grinder.

You were supposed to get 2 capsules with your unit, one in the inhalater and one in that bag. I would talk to Taylor, I know he charges the units for everyone before sending them out; perhaps he was going to put the capsule in the unit and forgot, or something of the like. I'm sure it's an honest mistake and knowing Taylor he would want to set it right.

I agree with you as for the temperatures go; hopefully we get that figured out soon. I needed to invest in an infared thermometer anyway.

I have a laser pyrometer but can't get an accurate reading off such a small surface. I tried with the INH and my solo. works great for other purposes but not this. Its a POS harbor freight job so dont buy one of those....

Manufacturers specs for temps are in the Vaporpedia link for the INH in my sig for what they worth.

To me, relative temp is what matters. I know what I like and what works for me....

I get tasty whispy hits at 4. rich full hits at 6-7 and after 7+ is for the bubbler.... I have yet to see any of my vapes have any correlation in temp based on the manufacturer. Its what works for you....

Dreamerr

Yes please get that thermometer. I now have the long tube with the smooth flow. I got it today, so as promised went to max and I think my max is not the same as yours. In about two minutes I could taste the capsule was spent. When I looked at the herb at the end of the session it was black. I didn't combust by it was a hair away.

We have the temp chart in this thread twice so just look back a few or so pages. I had reposted it because I am convinced it is wrong. I believe that 375 is about 5.5 on my INH if the DV is correct. I just repeated this for anyone new to the thread.

Dreamerr,

Kaptan

I have one of the newer model which has the Delrin cap and temp knob.
It heats to max temp in exactly 1 minute.
It cuts off at 8 minutes 31 seconds. This includes the 1 minute heat up time.

Kaptan,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I have one of the newer model which has the Delrin cap and temp knob.
It heats to max temp in exactly 1 minute.
It cuts off at 8 minutes 31 seconds. This includes the 1 minute heat up time.

Thanks so much.....

Yes please get that thermometer. I now have the long tube with the smooth flow. I got it today, so as promised went to max and I think my max is not the same as yours. In about two minutes I could taste the capsule was spent. When I looked at the herb at the end of the session it was black. I didn't combust by it was a hair away.

We have the temp chart in this thread twice so just look back a few or so pages. I had reposted it because I am convinced it is wrong. I believe that 375 is about 5.5 on my INH if the DV is correct. I just repeated this for anyone new to the thread.

and what will the thermometer prove? All vapes are different. I guess I'm missing what value knowing 4 is 365 versus 375 for example?

I can take my Eq and Solo for example and dial them into the same temp and they still work differently.

find what works for you....

and YES the ABV comes out near black on max on mine for sure. What do you think of the smoothflow?

ru_frothi,
I can never get my ABV black from the INHL. I guess I suck to hard through it or something, but it only has reached dark brown.

VapeNStone,

Dreamerr

ru the reason I wanted to know is because I don't think the difference is just a small difference. As you can see some get herb black at max and some don't which leads me to believe that the is a huge temp difference between units. All in all I don't care since I know where I feel comfortable but you all were saying at diff temps you get diff meds but if we don't know the real temps that is hard to monitor. In that case you are just going by comfort to throat and such not about what meds you might need.

Using the moisturizing tip from thermovape and the longer tube the INH is very smooth even with the harsh stuff I was using when I first got it. I am taking in toooooooooooo much on each inhale so that is why my capsule is getting spent in a few minutes. I have to take in way less because as we know if you are exhaling a huge cloud you exhaled your meds. I will say I didn't think the clouds could be that much bigger but they are.

As I have stated in the past I want my meds not huge clouds and not waste. I will try, albeit hard, to take much smaller hits. I am now back to around 5.5-6 for comfort and no black herb at the end. I was able to go up because of the tubes from the 3.5-4.5. After two capsules on max for the test I was not happy with the flavor at all so won't be doing that anymore. I do notice with the tubes a diminished flavor as well but not as bad as it was at max. I knew when a cap was spent with the short tube but now it feels spent way quicker but I think that is because the hits are bigger. I will have to either change caps during sesh, cut sesh shorter, or deal with the gross taste and go to the full amount of time. I am not sure yet what I will do.

Oh btw on the smooth flow do you just drop it in a cup and shake out excess? Do you need to wet in-between sessions? There are no instructions so I guessed but want to know. I do like it so far but it does change the taste.

Dreamerr,

omgomghax

ru the reason I wanted to know is because I don't think the difference is just a small difference. As you can see some get herb black at max and some don't which leads me to believe that the is a huge temp difference between units. All in all I don't care since I know where I feel comfortable but you all were saying at diff temps you get diff meds but if we don't know the real temps that is hard to monitor. In that case you are just going by comfort to throat and such not about what meds you might need.

Using the moisturizing tip from thermovape and the longer tube the INH is very smooth even with the harsh stuff I was using when I first got it. I am taking in toooooooooooo much on each inhale so that is why my capsule is getting spent in a few minutes. I have to take in way less because as we know if you are exhaling a huge cloud you exhaled your meds. I will say I didn't think the clouds could be that much bigger but they are.

As I have stated in the past I want my meds not huge clouds and not waste. I will try, albeit hard, to take much smaller hits. I am now back to around 5.5-6 for comfort and no black herb at the end. I was able to go up because of the tubes from the 3.5-4.5. After two capsules on max for the test I was not happy with the flavor at all so won't be doing that anymore. I do notice with the tubes a diminished flavor as well but not as bad as it was at max. I knew when a cap was spent with the short tube but now it feels spent way quicker but I think that is because the hits are bigger. I will have to either change caps during sesh, cut sesh shorter, or deal with the gross taste and go to the full amount of time. I am not sure yet what I will do.

Oh btw on the smooth flow do you just drop it in a cup and shake out excess? Do you need to wet in-between sessions? There are no instructions so I guessed but want to know. I do like it so far but it does change the taste.

Where do you get this moisturizing tip? What do I need to get for those smooth hits you are talking about because idk where to find it. Also, could you post a pic on how you have it set up?

I too agree with you when you vape at the max setting. I find it quite unpleasant as the taste is not good at all. It's worse than burnt popcorn imo. I feel as if I need to have 2 capsules per session because the taste is so bad that it doesn't make me want to medicate. This isn't to say that the inhalater is a bad vape, it's just the weed I have.

I'm thinking about cutting session shorter and put that abv erb into a bowl of ramen/ keep it for a rainy day ( ewww) / or put it in some brownies :).

omgomghax,

Dreamerr

http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/in-line-moisture-conditioner

I also bought the glass adapter which gave me more tubing. I don't like that the tube is so thick but I am new to this type of vaping/smoking. I might buy thinner tubing like the one that came with the INH. What I did is stack what I got since I didn't buy the glass yet since they are out of stock. I have the INH black mouth piece then a tube that is about 6" long from thermovape then the smooth flow then the piece of tube that comes with the INH since I like the feel on my mouth better. I will not use this set up outside the house at least for now.

I was thinking I can put the INH in my pocket and with such a long tube set up thread it under my shirt for stealth. The issue would be the HUGE clouds that now come out lol.

There is a video about the glass adapter about two pages back or on the thermovape website.

BTW omgomghax I used 3.5 temp when I got it and it was quit smooth and still clouds if that is your thing. I got medicated to where I needed to be.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

I also bought the glass adapter which gave me more tubing. I don't like that the tube is so thick but I am new to this type of vaping/smoking. I might buy thinner tubing like the one that came with the INH. What I did is stack what I got since I didn't buy the glass yet since they are out of stock. I have the INH black mouth piece then a tube that is about 6" long from thermovape then the smooth flow then the piece of tube that comes with the INH since I like the feel on my mouth better. I will not use this set up outside the house at least for now.

I was thinking I can put the INH in my pocket and with such a long tube set up thread it under my shirt for stealth. The issue would be the HUGE clouds that now come out lol.

There is a video about the glass adapter about two pages back or on the thermovape website.

BTW omgomghax I used 3.5 temp when I got it and it was quit smooth and still clouds if that is your thing. I got medicated to where I needed to be.

Sweet, I'm Glad you like your smoothflow...... now you just need a water pipe.

ru_frothi,

omgomghax

its funny you should say 3.5 temp because 3 is around 309F and 4 is around 322F. With my volcano digit I typically vape around 315F for the same reason. Didn't think about that until now.

Sweet, I'm Glad you like your smoothflow...... now you just need a water pipe.

So far I'm thinking about ordering these over the next two days for my inhalater.
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/glass-adapter

speaking of water pipes... Which one should I get for this vape?

omgomghax,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Anything by SoulShine Family Glass will be inexpensive and work wonderfully. Of course if you want something small you could always go with an EHLE 250 and a diffused downstem. Or maybe you want a bubbler? Planetvape has a nice one that isn't too expensive.

CentiZen,

omgomghax

Where of course?

No one else out there wants to report warm up times to max temp? I could really use some other numbers... Right now we have two numbers and I'm a little disappointed dreamerr's unit heats up in 1/2 the time mine does. It seems like we also have different revisions as the sessions timers are not even close. time to call the factory on Tuesday and see if I can reach them and ask a few questions.....

inhalater continues to perform flawlessly.... decided to break out the TV T1 for comparison yesterday and wasted 5 minutes trying to get the silly switch to work. (I really need to warranty that) and got frustrated and ended up using the INH to finish the job....

alright, Cold heat up fresh charge on max no product with capsule in: 53 seconds.

My temp knob has to be pushed up to turn it on. Is this a safety feature or something? Perhaps ill post a video about my issue if it keeps bugging me. Is that why some of you guys put rubber bands on it for?

edit: ok, its bugging me big time. an f bomb at the end so nfsw?

Do you guys want any vape shots on any certain numbers? I'm willing to be a tester for you guys :p

omgomghax,

Dreamerr

alright, Cold heat up fresh charge on max no product with capsule in: 53 seconds.

My temp knob has to be pushed up to turn it on. Is this a safety feature or something? Perhaps ill post a video about my issue if it keeps bugging me. Is that why some of you guys put rubber bands on it for?

Do you guys want any vape shots on any certain numbers? I'm willing to be a tester for you guys :p

That looks like they made an improvement to the temp dial going on by itself. I solved it by never turning it off after use. I only turn it off to turn back on.

I found out last night why you may need new capsules eventually. My inner chamber and the outside of my capsule was sooooooooooooooooooo sticky I couldn't get the capsule out without heating first. I cleaned both well and we will see but the capsule still feels a bit sticky to me so I have to assume the inside is as well. I also ran burns with the INH plugged in till it died which I think was three cycles. Lots of smoke coming out of it. I guess I use it way to much oh well.

The few water pieces that have been recommended to me on here our out of stock except for the ehl250. I did go on the water piece thread and there are some really nice and cheap ones on there which is in the name of the thread. For whatever reason stuff is out of stock at the moment. I do believe I am going to get the one on amazon if it comes back in stock since I do want a bent neck.

I am a bit concerned about my not wanting to do anything when I vape. I am having issues even putting the extra pieces in the INH, smooth floor and tubes, which I like a lot but takes me a few seconds of work on the front end and back end. I do not like extra work since I have to move to do it. I wonder how I will feel using a water pipe. Will it be more work then it is worth? Time will tell and if my back stops hurting a smidge I will pull out my old time bong and doohicky a way to at least try it once to see if it makes a big enough difference if not I wasted 30 bucks on the connection piece but won't have to waste it on a pipe. I will do it in the next day or two for sure and will update you on the coolness or any difference on cough levels and what not.

Dreamerr,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

mine just broke like that. the issue is the super glue holding the knob in place has cracked I would beleive. I need to glue mine back on because it will just spin freely and not engage the potentiometer to turn the device on unlesh I push up on it.

ru_frothi,

Dreamerr

Ah shucks so it isn't a fix lol. A bunch of pages back at least 6 it tells you how to fix that since someones came broke like that.

Dreamerr,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Cold start to MAX took 62 seconds just now. When I first got it it took 58.

Also, I love this smooth-flow. The tubing that thermovape uses is a bit of a pain to get on/off and I find that the smooth-flow absorbs enough heat by itself that I don't really need more tubing surface area to help.

smooth.jpg

deadc0ffee,
Reactions: ru_frothi

Dreamerr

You can use another tube that came with the INH so you have the soft feel. Yea the tubing thermo uses is way thick. If that was your second heat up then it will take longer. If you read about two pages back where I did three cycles you will see heating time goes up on each cycle and run time goes down. It was all done on max with no product.

Dreamerr,

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer

I actually do not charge the units before shipping them out, this is a precharge that was done by Inhalater. I actually recommend that all buyers plug their Inhalater in before their initial use, and let it charge fully again. Fully charging the battery before using it, will help extend the longterm battery life.

As far as having only one capsule goes, that was definitely a mistake. I'm not sure if it fell out during transit or was just left out during assembly, but the Inhalater is supposed to include two capsules total: one pre-installed in the device, and an extra capsule in a little ziplock bag.

Take care guys,

Taylor

TheOtherSideVapes,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
We've had our first unit failure that I know of. :cry:

I took mine out of my pocket and the knob was loose, I turned it and some acrid smelling smoke came out of the usb port and the heat indicating LED began flashing red/orange (it's not just green?)

My knob is completely loose (can be pulled all the way out) and I can't figure out how to shut it off, the light's on but there's no heat as far as I can tell. The LED will randomly flash red or orange then slowly transition in hue back to green.

I'm sticking it in something fireproof until I hear back from Taylor, I left him (or you, if you're reading this) a message.

EDIT: It smells like a battery short. Definitely locking it up.

EDIT 2: What could have caused this? And does it sound like my knob came unglued?
And after some research, I think my battery is venting sulfur dioxide :ugh:

deadc0ffee,

Dreamerr

Ask the techies around here...centizen might know. Let us know when you figure it out. That sucks the big one.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom