Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Curiousone

^^^(this is relative of course), but I think you understand my point..we still have a ways to go. Especially when considering vapes are not as widely adopted, compared to say Combustion methods. I think the next couple years will be quite exciting in terms of portables.

SnowSquirrel

What a Hobby...
Well for MMJ patients there is a cheap option out there that should hold you over till it releases...
The REMPEN, it's only $25 for the pen at my dispensary, 500ml cartridges(strain specific) are $35.:tup:

SnowSquirrel,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
In France too we have very good dispensary for MMJ patients !!! :cool: :spliff:

110421%2001%20prisonnier%202.jpg

Curiousone

Ok I've asked this differently before, but here goes another way...

What's the smallest load you've sucessfully vaped in the Inh?
(by 'sucessfully' I mean getting 2/3 solid hits, at least)

Curiousone,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
You can put a pinch in and it will work. I think as long as the screen is covered but that is a guess. I hope this answer better...the INH holds approximately .25 from all I read. I don't know if that is fine or lose. I use med lose grind and have filled only half just out of laziness and it worked fine and got way more then 3 hits. I don't count but I get about 20 or so in the ten minute sessions and will run the same cap again for another full ten if I am out and don't want to change the herb hell I even do that sometimes at home. I get two sessions on my solo stem as well with visible vape on both the INH and Solo both sessions. I can't run the DV twice if that helps.

Curiousone

^^^That was a perfect answer. I'm utterly impressed by what you're saying...I won't go wrong with either the solo or the INH, it seems. The INH seems a bit more sexy and all around more functional. I guess that accounts for the extra $.

So dreamrr, since I still haven't been contacted about my exchange, I have more time to ponder. So...
Do you think the INH would make a good first/only vape? It seems so for my needs portable, conservative with material, discreet, able to perform with a small group.

Thoughts? And thx you've been a lot of help. :bowdown:

Curiousone,

Dreamerr

You are asking an opinion question but if I had to have one and not flying I would choose the INH. I have used it in front of people with not even a look. I think it may be because lately i have been using it with the smooth flow tip which to me looks like an ecig tip but I am not really sure why. I don't "party" but I don't see any reason why you can't use it with a small group and the capsules are easy enough to change. I think battery life on the new xp will far out do the solo as well. Charging the solo is a PITA. INH has usb to charge anywhere. All this said I use them about equally...INH out Solo home.

Oh one more thing...the solo stem holds about half a capsule so you can compare. Both vapes are very efficient.

Dreamerr,

Curiousone

That's what I wanted...your opinion. I don't "party"...anymore, lol. However, from time to time I find myself amongst a friend or two I'd like to 'share the chalice' with...so to speak.

Thx for your thoughts...if I can exchange for the INH, I might just pull the trigger. I really just want to buy one unit right now...my next should be a nice desktop in 6 months/year.

I know the solo would do the job, but the INH 'seems' it would do it better...

Curiousone,

Dreamerr

You will end up with them all or at least a whole bunch anyhow. Plan your strategy this gets very addicting because you are always looking for something a little different. Switching it up helps med user a lot cause they all deliver a bit different. You may as well get the xp if you can although we have no reviews yet to see if it really is an improvement and if there are any failings.

Dreamerr,

PAZ

^^^That was a perfect answer. I'm utterly impressed by what you're saying...I won't go wrong with either the solo or the INH, it seems. The INH seems a bit more sexy and all around more functional. I guess that accounts for the extra $.

So dreamrr, since I still haven't been contacted about my exchange, I have more time to ponder. So...
Do you think the INH would make a good first/only vape? It seems so for my needs portable, conservative with material, discreet, able to perform with a small group.

Thoughts? And thx you've been a lot of help. :bowdown:

Looks like your reasoning of getting the INH XP are the same as mine. The INH will be my first vape as well, and I honestly can't see the reasoning of buying the solo unless you know it's only going to be you using it, ever. The solo may be cheaper with the bare minimum, but almost everyone seems to get the PV attachments and Ed stems, and by that time it's basically the same price as the INH.

INH is more discreet, higher portability, no extra attachments, and holds more which still being super efficient. From what I read, the majority of Solo and INH owners have said they are more or less on par for efficiency and taste, the Solo seems to perform better with glass.

Dreamerr

Just to clear up for me two things you said or maybe I will think of another. Solo's taste is better because of the glass so it gets the edge. You don't need another stem I am happy, very happy with my stock stems. I do have an ed's which I don't use cause I burn myself every time I have. I am getting the PVHES but I can't say if I will like it better or just switch up for a faster session or if my sinuses are real bad I can't take the restriction. At this point having the solo for over a month or so I got used to how to draw and am having no issues.

All this said I would still go with the INH for your first and then get the rest as you see fit for you needs, wants and situations.

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Yesterday I asked to PV if the XPs are sending today.... this is the answer :

"Production of the XPs is already underway and the units are just being calibrated and tested. Hope to have them soon as the test reports of them are extremely positive.

Kind regards,
PV"

No luck for those like me who have pre-ordered the CERA and the XP !! :cry:

LeTchen,
Reactions: iamn3ko

Kaptan

Yesterday I asked to PV if the XPs are sending today.... this is the answer :

"Production of the XPs is already underway and the units are just being calibrated and tested. Hope to have them soon as the test reports of them are extremely positive.

Kind regards,
PV"

No luck for those like me who have pre-ordered the CERA and the XP !! :cry:

This is for the white background themed users.

Kaptan,
Reactions: pakalolo

PAZ

I can't find it, but I remember someone was talking about transporting the capsules in a travel tube from PV. I forget, was it the doob tubes or the travel tubes that fit the INH capsules?

PAZ,

Dreamerr

It was vito that said it and IIFC it was the doob tube but just PM him and ask. You may be able to find what he said but looking through his posts only but for sure he was the one that said it.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: PAZ

Vitolo

Vaporist
I said I cleaned them in the PV Travel Tubes...
DSC01930_zpsc470db9b.jpg

and that I traveled with them in a PV Doob Tube that I carefully cut in half.
Photoon2012-09-26at08552.jpg

You can actually use the Doob tubes to give the Iso bath also.
To cut the uncommonly sturdy Doob Tubes ... saw it with a steak knife then use an emory board to buff the edge smooth.

Vitolo,
Reactions: PAZ

Dreamerr

I was close. At least I remembered who wrote it...yea me.:clap:

Dreamerr,

Curiousone

^^this is exactly why I settled on another unit, for now...i'll keep watching the thread to see owner reviews once it finally touches down, but jeez I would be so annoyed if I'd preodered. Delay after Delay...Not mad at them. Rather them release a product with no problems, but would also like to see it ship when expected!

Curiousone,
I'm back everybody!!! But I think I might have an issue with my Inhalater? I don't believe it's charging. It's been 4 months some I have consumed anything so maybe I just forgot or am mixing this up, but when you plug it in to charge the green light is supposed to come on and go out completely when fully charged. Right? Or is it that the green light turns on when it's fully charged?

VapeNStone,

Kaptan

I'm back everybody!!! But I think I might have an issue with my Inhalater? I don't believe it's charging. It's been 4 months some I have consumed anything so maybe I just forgot or am mixing this up, but when you plug it in to charge the green light is supposed to come on and go out completely when fully charged. Right? Or is it that the green light turns on when it's fully charged?
You are correct, the charging light is suppose to come on while charging and go off when completely charged. I have noticed that my stock charger is finicky. It sometimes needs the wire placed a certain way for it to charge. Try using a different mini USB charger and see if that helps.

Top Bottom