Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

I am biased but Taylor from other side of vapes is great to deal with and shipping comes into play with planetvape. I do hear they are a great company though. Also how much is the attachment? It might be the same as the shipping charge.
what you didn't have to have yours shipped from taylor? If your saying the shipping was free with taylor the same applies to PV

VapeNStone,

ats314

I am biased but Taylor from other side of vapes is great to deal with and shipping comes into play with planetvape. I do hear they are a great company though. Also how much is the attachment? It might be the same as the shipping charge.

the attachment comes free with Planet Vape, as does the shipping. Basically it's free attachment and $250 at PV vs no attachment and 15% off at the other side. Given how people have been able to make some easy homemade attachments, I think I may go with the 15% off.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Oh I didn't know shipping was free vapestone sorry. I had a small order so there was shippng which wasn't bad from Canada. Yep your choice ats314. It is always a give and take. Work out the numbers and see what you need and go for it.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I can also say PlanetVape is an excellent company, with excellent customer service and fast shipping. Most of my orders from them were in my hands within the week or sooner from ordering. I try to support them when ever possible.

For those who own both the INH and Pax- how does one compare to the other?

In what areas does one outshine the other?

UpUpandAway,

Dreamerr

I think that sums it up pretty well OV and I don't even have the pax but I will get to feel it soon. I thought that on the pax thread they said the taste was good and the people who had both said they were comparable hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I would have imagined with at the ss path the INH would have the edge as well but I suppose maybe because you only get the nice taste, according to users, on the first few hits on the pax.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, the Pax tends to cook the taste out pretty fast, esp. on higher settings. It will last much longer on low, in fact I can nurse the same bowl on low for quite a while. I have been using the INH more than any other vape lately, esp now that I know I can re-vape light ABV and get a pretty good amount of vapor from it. I should do a vid, it surprised me to see how thick and milky it is from ABV, and I can usually get 4-5 good solid hits before it starts to taste done.

jambandphan03,
In terms of efficiency (# hits per specific load amount), which device gets the edge?

I know that the # hits one person gets per load will be different from the # hits another person gets with the same amount. In order to make more of an apples-to-apples comparison, I'm wondering what each individual's experience has been. (i.e. if you loaded .3g in your pax and .3g in your inh, which one would give you more hits?)

How about battery life?

UpUpandAway,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I have received both devices on the same time and while the pax wins the battle (IMO) in terms of aesthetics, looks and design... Almost everything else makes the INH a winner:

-extraction
-weight
-compacity
-battery life
-temp control
-possible usage in charge
-usb plugg
-mouthpiece lid for the pocket
-very complete package

-EDIT: I forgot an essential point: the airflow on this vape is the best portable vape airflow I have met IMO...Totally makes it an e-joint^^where you can take small and fast sips and still have visible thick vape!

spanner

I would love to see some more user videos so that I can compare cloud size. Mine produces a good cloud (non bubbler or glass) but when I read about the huge clouds some users have experienced I get cloud envy.

spanner,

Ontariovapes

In terms of efficiency (# hits per specific load amount), which device gets the edge?

I know that the # hits one person gets per load will be different from the # hits another person gets with the same amount. In order to make more of an apples-to-apples comparison, I'm wondering what each individual's experience has been. (i.e. if you loaded .3g in your pax and .3g in your inh, which one would give you more hits?)

How about battery life?
IMHO I find the Pax uses way more medicine to get to the same level than the INH does, about double in unscientific comparison. Another big drawback to the Pax IMO is the ability to buy and preload capsule for the INH. This makes it much more convenient on the go.

Ville23

-EDIT: I forgot an essential point: the airflow on this vape is the best portable vape airflow I have met IMO...Totally makes it an e-joint^^where you can take small and fast sips and still have visible thick vape!
This just might seal the deal for me.
I've been leaning towards getting a PAX but now you guys bring all this up.
Hmmmmmmmm...very interesting.

Thanks for all the great info!

Ville23,
Reactions: ats314
I have a confession to make- the pax put me under its spell with its prettiness. Sooo, so pretty. :love:
It had me so mesmerized that its design became the deciding factor when I was choosing my first vaporizer. Honestly, I thought the inh looked kinda cheap (it's mostly plastic, no?). I'm not a fan of the prominent branding, either. Yeah, I can be superficial like that. :p

Lately, though, I must admit that the pax has slid waaaay down in my rotation and now bats 8th. Don't get me wrong; I still dig the pax and don't plan on completely retiring it or selling it.

However, I don't use it as much because of how much flower it eats up. I've been in conservation mode lately (when it comes to my supply) and the pax has taken a back seat as a result. 1/4 to 1/2 full oven loads have helped, but I've found that I'm better off using any of my other portable flower vapes to get medicated with the least amount of herb.

I've also been really feenin' for a cartridge-based portable flower vape. The oven load capacity of the pax is excellent, but if I'm out and about and sharing it with friends I would definitely need to reload it. I'd prefer the ease of just popping in a pre-packed cart over loading a new oven. Marginal difference in effort required? Perhaps, but it's significant enough for me to seriously consider getting an inh.

Performance wise, it seems like the inh trumps the pax in almost every respect so I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on getting one. There's a vape store here in so cal that offers "consultations" where mmj patients can test drive the various devices they carry. I think I'm gonna give the inh a spin when I stop by there this weekend. :tup:

In the design lottery, the pax got all the looks and the inh got all the brains. But looks can take you only so far...:lol:

Adobewan

I have a confession to make- the pax put me under its spell with its prettiness. Sooo, so pretty. :love:
It had me so mesmerized that its design became the deciding factor when I was choosing my first vaporizer. Honestly, I thought the inh looked kinda cheap (it's mostly plastic, no?). I'm not a fan of the prominent branding, either. Yeah, I can be superficial like that. :p

Lately, though, I must admit that the pax has slid waaaay down in my rotation and now bats 8th. Don't get me wrong; I still dig the pax and don't plan on completely retiring it or selling it.

However, I don't use it as much because of how much flower it eats up....
I'm right with you Up.
Signature update approaching.

Beauty fades, dumb is forever.
I'm going to get this inscribed on a coffee mug for my wife's 40th birthday. :rofl:
:peace:

Very Brave Stu!
Might you bequeath your Cloud to your humble bud Adobewan?

Dreamerr

Stu is going to be on his wife's shit list for a long time if he does that lol.

I am waiting for the new battle in your signature adobewan, however I don't think it will be one. I bet the INH jumps to the front of the pack maybe even past your solo we will see.

I want a store to try vapes. That is so kewl. Now if any dispensaries open maybe we will get that as well who knows.

Dreamerr,

poonman

Just a thought ,
What if the Pax offered an upgraded option of inter-changeable bowl size on the next version .
ie . small , med , and large loads . That load concern has been brought up several times , plus
it's probably the easiest one to fix . Better battery life ? and give us more temp.level settings .

Would that make it a closer race ?

poonman,

Dreamerr

I doubt it since the airflow in the INH is great but let the owners of both chime in. What I wonder is if a lot of herb is actually being wasted in the pax. For example if you use the same amount in the pax and the INH which one will last longer and keep you medicated. Someone reported that packed the INH takes .25 so if you use equal amounts and test that would be the real comparison. If you have a vape like that you can use less herb and get the same results which one would you choose?

Dreamerr,

Vitolo

Vaporist
No names or Brands mentioned--->
Sometimes a vape can be for for a person that likes to grab a peek at themself while vaping to be sure that they look "cool"... and just like the guy that loves a pretty face over a deep soul... there is a price to pay for superficiality. To some the price is worth looking good!

druminfected

I love my Inhalater... very much indeed.
I had issues with my Pax and sent it for replacement, but have a loaner.
I am giving the Pax time... but I will not B.S. you around... you are too good of a friend for that.
Between those two I would go Inhalater hands down, without any doubt.
(My opinion... my choice)
I am saving my notes and review of the Pax for a later point in time.

Hoorah! I got my replacement unit from Taylor from TOSV in a very fast timely manner, and I'm very happy again. I also had to send my Pax in because it kept shutting off after blinking twice red, after 2 sessions. They told me that it works find and ask to send it back now since there's no issues, but maybe it's the charger perhaps i'm thinking since someone else had the problem. But anyhoo I'm waiting for my replacement so I can do a full review on both the inhalater and the pax like yourself. I really want to do a pro and cons for the review but I can already see the more pros going to the inhalater

But like you said between the two I would go with the Inhalater hands down, with any doubt indeed IMO. I love it so much that I try to help spread the word of the much underrated device as much as I can, and they said they will have their main website looking snazzier so that will definitely entice more people to get the Inhalater.:D

Can I ask you Inhalater owners a question though? How many capsules can you go on one charge? Seems like I'm just getting 2, almost 3 capsules before the light dims and goes dies and have to charge it.

Other than that i'm a happy camper. No stirring, not hot to the touch, lots of vapor, easy to clean, easy to empty, what's there not to love?

Top Bottom