The HI

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
Just yesterday morning, I get a knock on my door...mail lady hands me a small non-descript USPS box and says in a whisper "This is from Alan". I open the box up and this pops out and leaps into my hand...
(this is the first time since then I've been semi-coherent, but I have mastered the "Jedi Trombone Technique")

Jedi stealth mode:

Thank you Alan, excellent work my friend!

grokit

well-worn member
Very nice! What kind of wood is that?

It looks like that last image link is broken though.

grokit,
Reactions: Alan

Papa Woody

grokit

well-worn member
The wood is....Amboyna.

Proudly on the Hi-saber list since May 14, 2012,
accepted into the Jedi Hi-saber Academy June 26, 2013.
Got new wood...Amboyna Hi-Saber July 25, 2013

14 months later your patience has finally paid off, congratulations!

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Papa Woody - Glad to see it arrived safely and thanks for posting the great photos. That Amboyna Burl is amazing stuff. It cuts and finishes so well. Some of the more pricy burls available. Nice to hear you have the roasting technique down already. The HI can really pack a punch. I love the stealth mode. Happy roasting.

Thanks grokit, JJ420, jam, Vapinghole, and stu. So fun to work with such quality wood.

CentiZen - Not too much longer and you will be a JedHI.

The Tulipwood for that WonG came from Brazil I believe. Tough to find very large pieces of it. I imagine it is similar how lilacs grow in the US. The Tulipwood is very fragrant when turning just like Lilac Wood. Both are very hard woods.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Beautiful pieces in here recently. This shit is killin me, we need to get that line moving. Alan, maybe you need to quit your day job or start smoking crack so you can make HI's 22 hours a day? :D

Papa Woody

Kingofnull,

The mail lady just knew....
...probably because it says "From Alan" on the address label.

The "Stealth" mode is for those busy executives who have a nice burled Hi-saber sitting on their desk with a VVPS in their drawer, no one would know when you wanted to go! Hi-ding in plain sight.

Thanks everyone! This HiSaber turned out far beyond my expectations. Just feels right. Zero flaws. Excellent thick wall boro stems, makes my Solo stems feel thin like eggshell. 8' power cord plugged right into my VVPS and was up and heating in minutes after getting it.

This Hisaber has been worth the wait and when your time comes, you will experience the same waves of euphoria that I've been enjoying. It's very rare these days to purchase anything this satisfying and made so nicely

Sticks, Alan supplies a standard 12v power block for an additional cost. I already had a Hildebrandt Spartan VVPS so I just asked Alan to make me up a power cord for it for $12.

I've totally messed up this response, see what the Hi-saber will do to you? Beware!
Ahh, thats better!!!

Again, thank you Alan.

u bwade wunner

How does your mail lady know Alan? :uhoh:
Maybe Alan gets around..... :lol:
We all know Alans good at pulling strings.I bet he has those post ladies eating out of his hand.

beautiful Mr. Woody.that post lady thing all adds to the magic of receiving the HI.

So pleased for You:clap:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have to admit I've been having an affair with a certain metal vaporizer recently :evil: ... but turned on the HI today to change things up, give'er some well deserved attention, and boy do I miss having this in my regular rotation. It's interesting to take a break from what was my daily driver, then revisit later with a fresh perspective. Those are some gorgeous new HI's going out, congrats to all of you getting them! I love how small and light the HI is, even perched on top of the tiny infamous $40 bub it is a natural fit, and the pinnacle WT also really works well with my 14mm SS tip gong. Such amazing little vaporizers they are! Can't wait to see what's next! :o

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I've officially picked my choices of and await patiently for Alan's response. I think I want mine mini like yourhighness.

Here's something fun.....

My erl....

SAM_0046_zps9151d579.jpg

Wong'd

20130722_202738_zps63cf7898.jpg

A few drops on top of my freshies!

SAM_0049_zpsbf7a369e.jpg

SAM_0049_zpsbf7a369e.jpg

Cloud City Hi School!

SAM_0052_zps8f5f6457.jpg

al bundy

Vaporist
Been using this since Friday :rockon: Bamboo WonG on the left
Bubinga / Purple Heart Hi :love:Matching Bubinga WonG /ss tip
9MI82Hu.jpg

Once I figure out the stems and what goes where Ill be good to go.
GSNxx20.jpg

Ive been using the Glass stem (1st on the left ^^^^ pic)with ss tip and my old Zap stem Works like a charm :smug:
GQyQZEO.jpg

Power supply not shown

Totally awesome!!!!!! Well worth the wait!! Thank you Alan. :tup:

Top Bottom