mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Did you someone call my name? Alan.....

Fingerreading_zpsd0cba5c3.jpg

Damn, daydreaming again....should be soon

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I hate to follow my own post, but, I have to say, cycling with the HI is awesome! The taste is pretty sweet, and I could tell a difference versus my Ion or Worm oilcan. It also gave me a feeling that as the H2O was cycling, so was the air. After the first vape, I felt like the flavor gently followed the path of the water, making it's way toward my mouth and unlike the water which twirls away, the flavor found it's mark. :smug:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
way2 - You are welcome. Glad to hear the LSV stand arrived safely. So handy to just grab and the temperature stays a bit lower.

Sorry mvapes. Just a little while more.

Thanks for the video Jeppy.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
No problem Alan. I got you. Hey, I tried a spot of cotton in my roasting tube like Bwades' been on me to try. I have only tried it with my recycler, but I am easily caching the whole load in 1 hit.

Jeppy,

u bwade wunner

Thats the way! ^Iron lungs^ .I sent You a PM :)

there is a thread about cotton filtration here.It makes very interesting reading.Alan and and the peeps there got me piqued to try it out.

So I had been using the same wisp of cotton with my Hi & Ion for a week or so.I pulled the little piece out today to enjoy it and ummmm its a nice surprise no doubt.

I use one of those 14/18 reducers which has a narrow hole and step in the bottom.the cotton sits nicely and collects particulates and heavier oils.the 14mm stem sits in the reducer.Thats it.works like a charm:nod:
My Glass is still almost spotless after a week,so less cleaning.all the resin and oils are soaked into the cotton:p

When You inspect the cotton after a few hours vape use.It makes You think about the what You put in your lungs.that cotton gets dark choco brown in no time and sticky as.

assuming organic cotton is safe.I would suggest trying it to keep the body beautiful:haw: :peace:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Your Highness - Here is another shot of the Monkeypod HISaber on the MFLB. They are both exactly 1-5/16" wide. The HI is 3-3/4" tall and weighs 48 grams.

monkeypodhionmflb.jpg

Thanks Jeppy. Great to see the HI Cycling. Thanks for posting the video. Nice to hear you are experimenting with cotton. I am sure enjoying it.

bwade - Thanks. I have been using a long clump of cotton (approximately the amount of a q-tip), making it very fluffy and then folding it in half. I insert it into a Turbo Tube by using a bamboo skewer to push at the fold point at the front of the cotton so that it is sort of drawn through the tube rather than pushed. It gets all bunched up and can block off the air too much if pushed from behind. The cotton plug will be about an inch long but still let a lot of air pass through it. Keep it away from the screen. It does provide some potent medication when roasted.

Thanks Jam, Breathemetal and Dafni. Trying to keep things moving along.

Rrose - The only down side to the small size and weight is that it is easier to tip over.

mvapes - Great new way to use your roasting tube. So many options.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Alan - you effing rock!!

Potential HI purchasers, you won't get better customer service than what Alan provides.

This is true my friend but NO happy ending's? Meh......

Alan, the Hi is really fun when you let your imagination run. Tonight I actually rigged something using the Hi to vape concentrates without a mess. Using the same set up as last night I created a kief bomb soaked in concentrate and then pressed to a puck. The elbow adapter I was using holds an ELB from the cloud perfectly. I have a few older spare ones and with the elb lid on, I packed this puck into the lids top. Using a female to female Gong adapter and a gong for the Hi it's direct inject right convection over and through said pellet.

The result's where somewhat spectacular!

It caused complete numbness and laziness.....

fartee_zps37136274.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
My cloud has died my friends. After the panic cleared I decided that the Hi will take throne in my rotation! After rigging it to glass and water IMO with a VVS this this is as good as or dare I say even better than the cloud. I also wanted to say another thing that has recently come to my attention.....

JediFingerBarf01_zps49dc3dcf.jpg

ITS MY TURN FOR MY HI!

It's time my brethren, the circle is complete.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks Vapinghole.

mvapes - Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad that the HI is able to keep you medicated adequately. So many different ways to use it. Hope we can find a type of wood to suit you for your new HIsaber.

Finally made a roasting tube I have been thinking about for a while now. A bamboo roasting tube. I have a glass nipple stuck into the end of it which provides really exceptional taste. Going to try some bamboo on glass or BonG tubes when I get a chance.

bambooroastingtubeglassnipple.jpg

Top Bottom