The HI

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
deadheadbill - Thanks. Wish there was a way I could work 24 hrs a day.

Thanks Ed. Can't wait to see what you start turning with that new lathe.

Jam - Glad to hear you are finding some time for the HI. Such a nice size and so power.

al bundy - I'm glad it all arrived safely and thanks for posting the photos. So many different ways to roast with all of your tubes.

mvapes - Thanks for posting the photos. Looks like your herb was a little squeaky and needed some oil. Glad the WonG is working well.
My tubes have a lot of interchangeability to them. The silicone sleeves work with the Turbo Tube, U Tube, 2-piece glass tube, and with a glass nipple. The silicone ring for the aromatherapy cup is the same silicone ring around the U Tube. The small ring of silicone stretches over the stainless steel tip to allow it to snugly fit into the 13mm glass tube.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I have been honing my Hi Saber skills, I really dig all the variations and angles at which you hold your Hi within your Wong. It creates wind flow and manipulates temperature. I have also learned a key Jedi fact, the Hi truly makes the most out of small loads.

thanks for your wisdom.

badass_yoda_by_natashaboucher2-d5b94mr_zps0495b1f0.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
The Hi is such a different experience than my other vapes. It offers such a complex array of variations that makes it easy to understand why owners are known as Jedi's. I am awaiting my new Hi and I think I am ready to order more tube variations.

Currently I have the turbo and my WonG. Any other you master's may suggest?

toros23

Mvapes - If you are into glass (can't remember, sorry!) then you definitely need a 14mm roasting tube. He can make them in different lengths. I keep 3 in rotation, wish I had 3 more but they aren't easy to make so they aren't cheap.

u bwade wunner

One piece 5/16 roasting tip.it will slide into your wong or the all glass turbo and is my goto Mvapes.
great for conservation.You refill quicker but get to enjoy great flavour more often.the hi heater really smashes the smaller load.almost full extraction.I dump almost black coffee ground texture and color abv.dense cloudage every time.

nice too if you like oil sarnies :)

Vape Nirvana!

Enjoy Man!

Last edited:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks way2 and thanks for posting the video. BDV is a master at getting the darkest vapor from a Turbo Tube. A great video.

mvapes - You can't go wong with a WonG. Glad you are enjoying all the ways to roast with the HI.

Speaking of WonG tubes. Here is a photo of a 14mm BonG, 14mm GonG, 18mm PonG, and 18mm WonG tube. They don't just fit into a 14/18mm joint. They precisely fit into a 14/18mm joint. The angle is absolutely perfect. I narrowed the diameter a bit in the middle so your fingers won't slip while pulling which could allow you to touch the hot metal.

bonggongpongwong.jpg

exit

I own a VAPOLUTION 2.0 because it's all glass, you can leave it on for up to 8 hours, taste is incredible.

I have been looking to get a log vape for a while and the HEAT ISLAND is very impressive looking!

Is there any chance any of you might have experience with both vapes? I am interested in getting a log vape since it's easier to use with a water path and can be left running for longer. Plus I'm honestly not a huge fan of the rolling-a-pellet-of-nug packing method of the VAPOLUTION 2.0.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on my concerns, and maybe if I like what I hear I could be the new owner of a HEAT ISLAND?

P.S. Is there any steel/metal at all in the WonG stems? I'd be interested in a WonG and a GonG for when I want to use it thru water...

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I own a VAPOLUTION 2.0 because it's all glass, you can leave it on for up to 8 hours, taste is incredible.

I have been looking to get a log vape for a while and the HEAT ISLAND is very impressive looking!
Sorry I can't shed any light on the situation except to say the same day I ordered my Vapolution 2.0 I also got on the Heat Island waiting list because I felt some of your sympathies and this thread gets a lot of love.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I have figured it out! It's all about patience when using the Hi. Being disciplined when drawing is the key to becoming a JedHi, I am now pulling clouds like never before.

I like those Bong's - does the metal roasting tip help in any way? I'm super interested.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
It's sweet to be home. Brotha JedHI mvapes has been layn it down! How bout a Montrose Monday with Sammy on vocal. I saw Montrose in the 70's with Sammy opening for them.

This is the song Sammy opened with. The 70's. Wow, can't remember the year. Too much combustion back then.

:rockon:

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
You just wait until you see the precision on your new piece mvapes. It will be smaller than the HI you have now. Alan's work truly is fine woodworking at it's best.

I don't know how many of you have had a chance to see some of the tops Alan makes. They are also pretty cool; some works of art. I bought just a basic one for a friend who is having a blast with it. I can't say he's mastered being able to spin it well, but he sure loves it.

Top Bottom