The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Well, my fellow Hoppers-in-waiting, the day has come when I must say farewell. My hoppers arrived today!

Now I get to experience a whole new set of anxieties. Instead of wondering if and when my hoppers will ship, I can worry about if I'm using them correctly, if they will be trouble-free, and whatever else I can find to worry about 'cause that's what I do.

Here's hoping I see you all over in the main thread real soon and that we don't meet again in the warranty thread. (Although based on the current reports I've been seeing, the warranty process has settled down to a pretty quick and painless norm.)

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Leather sleeve has begun to be a sore subject. On one hand, I do hope you get the one on your invoice. I did not get the free one that was supposed to come along (in August) with early Ti Hopper purchase. Months ago I got the "about two weeks" reply to an inquiry I made. Then, a couple of weeks ago I was on HL site and saw that the projected ship date for sleeves was 2-3 days, so I created an order, 1 sleeve and 1 silicone m/piece. In the order notes I suggested that they might also ship my free one at this time...radio silence about it since I placed that order. Seems so odd*, since they could be actually selling these things. Well, I guess technically they are; they got my 10 bucks! So, @moondog stay in touch about this, please.

Well, my hoppers arrived today (HOORAY!) but there was no leather sleeve in with them (heavy sigh). I emailed Caroline and she responded that the sleeves are out of stock, that they will ship one to me as soon as they arrive, and that I am on a Master List of people to whom they owe sleeves. Not gonna fret, though. There's too much hopping to be done!!

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Has anyone here emailed hopper labs recently?, so wanna send one but I already mailed them ones this month and A) don't wanna come off as a crazy person B) getting a sudden unwanted cancellation from them because I complained

:nope:

Hjalmark,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Has anyone here emailed hopper labs recently?, so wanna send one but I already mailed them ones this month and A) don't wanna come off as a crazy person B) getting a sudden unwanted cancellation from them because I complained

:nope:
Unless you think your order is 'later' than the ones that seem to be shipping lately (around Jan. '16 order dates) or that maybe your order has fallen through some crack (which has definitely happened), I believe emailing would be futile and a waste of someone's time at HL as well. What did they say to your email earlier this month?
Maybe try to wait for the "October Update"!
When did you order?
You've been waiting and watching here long enough to know that HL will ship no Hopper before its' time. (That's from an old Gallo wine ad campaign).
Sorry you are having a hard time with the wait. You will be rewarded, eventually!

Last edited:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Unless you think your order is 'later' than the ones that seem to be shipping lately (around Jan. '16 order dates) or that maybe your order has fallen through some crack (which has definitely happened), I believe emailing would be futile and a waste of someone's time at HL as well. What did they say to your email earlier this month?
Maybe try to wait for the "October Update"!
When did you order?
You've been waiting and watching here long enough to know that HL will ship no Hopper before it's time. (That's from an old Gallo wine ad campaign).
Sorry you are having a hard time with the wait. You will be rewarded, eventually!

I am March 2016 and was surprised that Feb. Has not starting to receive address confirmations but maybe after the weekend

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I broke last Friday and emailed hopper labs

Got told to expect address confirmation in the coming week

First time I heard that one sooooo.... About 50/50 change of that been true :rofl:

But where were we again?, oh yeah doing this here

:horse:

radiant34

First time I heard that one sooooo.... About 50/50 change of that been true :rofl:

why not ditch out the extra $30 bux and get it on vapefiend? thats what i did, got my peace of mind and my vaporizer.

tx93budsmane

whoooooo?
Lol I hope so.... every time I reup on bud I'm like this is gonna be the weed I put in mah gasshoppa I've been disappointed several times so I bought to zips this time lol:rockon:

tx93budsmane,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Lol I hope so.... every time I reup on bud I'm like this is gonna be the weed I put in mah gasshoppa I've been disappointed several times so I bought to zips this time lol:rockon:
I am not going have anything but maybe some hash... Does hash work in the hopper? Guess I can just make a screen basket for hash to drop into the oven? Anyone have experience with hash and the hopper?

P. S: not much for organic cotton
P. P. S: is this really the place to ask about hopper experience :D

Hjalmark,

slick

When did you order?

slick,

BadDog No

Pleased to announce that HL has responded to my monthly nagging (I have delusions of grandeur :lol:) and has updated their guesstimated shipping date promptly to November. Kind of relieved; was running out of sarcasm about time travel and such...
Good news for you Hjalmark. Hope your address confirm really does get here soon. I'm a week behind you so :)

ArthurJ

I'm a late March 2016 order, I've been waiting patiently and now I'm encouraged by some of these recent posts.

ArthurJ,

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
They haven't shipped end of Jan yet
What?
That shit got to be out the door by now because they been shipping to retailers like Sneaky pete... I think his store is called and he had couple of every type of hopper on sale since this weekend I think

Hjalmark,
Top Bottom