The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Don't know what month they're up to yet, but holy hell guys HL is shipping like crazy right now. Soooo many people are getting their shipping confirmations.

Seems like the last holdup was the 2.0 charger, and now they're flying through orders. If you don't have your hopper yet, there's a good chance you will in the near future. If you bought your hopper at a discounted preorder price and still waiting for it to ship, I would not think of canceling now.

(Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with HL whatsoever. I am speculating based on my personal sales data, but I feel very comfortable in my statements)

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Why are online stores receiving their hoppers sooner than individuals that have been waiting a year? I see they are being sold through a Canadian store for $240.

I'm glad folks are finally getting their confirmations. It's been a long haul.

CarolKing,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Yea bro I've gotten my address comf but not my shipping confirmation
What month and serial number are you again?

I went back in time and figured it out ;)

Would not have believed you were late January?!?! Fucking insane you are still waiting for your hopper

Last edited:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I know right its just a ss single I've been containing myself and haven't emailed lol I don't wanna get put at the back of the line
GO NOW AND CHECK MAIL!! it might be happening to you right as we speak!!! If not then it's time to email hopper because I saw late feb. Getting adress confirmation

BadDog No

And here's the latest news:

Grasshopper Pre-order
October Update

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for checking in on another Hopper Labs update. October was a great month! We’ve been very productive, moving all of December and January pre-orders out the door, getting new test rigs online, and hosting a visit from one of our major suppliers.

We estimated that we would get all the January, February, and March 2016 pre-orders shipped in October. Unfortunately, we were only able to get as far as the January and February pre-orders. We have sent address confirmation emails to all February pre-orders and we anticipate filling these remaining orders quickly as we have these units built and tested. March 2016 pre-orders will receive address confirmations next week.

img_2832.94eeeeb21e7f.jpg

During October, a large amount of time was spent developing a new testing machine. Matt and Trevor focused on designing and building a new machine that tests all of the components within the Grasshopper Body. Previously, these components were tested individually, by hand. We can now cycle test over 250 Grasshopper Body components at once. This development is important because it greatly reduces testing time while ensuring we catch more failures before shipping. Each unit now is tested for over 2000 on/off cycles before it is shipped.

We have already seen the number of warranty requests drop significantly since implementing the new test machine, and we anticipate those numbers to continue to decrease. Even though we have more Grasshoppers in the wild than ever before, the warranty numbers are rapidly decreasing!

img_2797.3e94ab32713e.jpg

We have been waiting for quite some time now to receive a new batch of Leather Sleeves. We greatly appreciate everyone's patience as we've worked with our supplier in getting these back in stock. Right now, we anticipate having those in-stock in December and will ship them out to all the folks who did not receive it yet as soon as we receive them.

As always, we appreciate your loyalty and realize that you have many options when it comes to a portable vaporizer. We thank you for sharing our vision and for seeing what is truly special about the pure convection that the Grasshopper offers. We thank you for hanging in there with us during the extended wait to receive your pre-order. We, at Hopper Labs, are confident you will find the Grasshopper to be worth the wait.

The Grasshopper Team

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Grasshopper Pre-order

Boulder, CO

perennialflare

Just popping in here to add that my Jan 21 pre order hasn't gotten shipping confirm. It's for a blue Ti. I got the address confirm on the 18th of October, and I clicked the confirm address link the next day when I noticed the email. I definitely got the "thanks for confirming your address" message. When I saw the October update saying that everything in January has been shipped out, I got a bit worried. Is anyone else from January still waiting? Emailing them is a last resort for me, because it's pretty stressful, but if my order has fallen through some crack then I'd have no choice but to contact them.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Just popping in here to add that my Jan 21 pre order hasn't gotten shipping confirm. It's for a blue Ti. I got the address confirm on the 18th of October, and I clicked the confirm address link the next day when I noticed the email. I definitely got the "thanks for confirming your address" message. When I saw the October update saying that everything in January has been shipped out, I got a bit worried. Is anyone else from January still waiting? Emailing them is a last resort for me, because it's pretty stressful, but if my order has fallen through some crack then I'd have no choice but to contact them.
A nudge won't hurt anything! According to the update, your unit should have shipped by now.
Don't stress, they are friendly folk. Drop them a note.

tx93budsmane

whoooooo?
mine is six days after yours I haven't heard any thing from my email vet:huh::huh:

tx93budsmane,

spoutti

Still nothing here too since my shipping address confirmation for my bronze ti 29th january order. They did update my estimeted shipping date to november 2016..

spoutti,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
If I'm understanding, HL's Update says that while they had wanted to ship all pre-orders placed thru Feb. '15, they only got through Jan. '15.
Next day we have reports here of at least two Jan. folks not getting theirs, and at least one Dec. order not shipped.
Saying they've all shipped when they have not is not a fair way to report your progress. It is neither accurate nor wholly truthful. C'mon, HL, these are the opening paragraphs of the update!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Just to add one note for everyone, the system does not automatically send you a tracking number when one is generated (like my store's system). Instead it seems the notification system is separate from the shipping system. (Almost like someone has to import the tracking numbers into a new program and then press "send shipping notification")

By the time I got my shipping notification email (and tracking number) from HL, my Hopper had been dropped off to the post office the day before and already on the move.

Just because you don't have an email saying it's been shipped doesn't necessarily mean it's not already on the move to you (I know of another case where the person didn't get an email until the day before their package was due to arrive).

Last edited by a moderator:

Tdtour

Thanks Ratchett I was afraid of that kind of answer...nothing specific. Still a waiting game. Not a grasshopper at all more like, limbo.

Top Bottom