The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Zoey

Oh crap... I placed my order 5 months after you... looks like I'll be joining the year+ waiting club... :(

I understand that this is a new product, and that they are working out kinks, etc. I could understand delays of a few weeks, or even a few months, but over a year?! C'mon...

I'd be willing to cut them some slack if they were to make an announcement along the lines of "We have decided to temporarily stop accepting new orders until we make a dent in the massive backlog of orders we are trying to fulfill." But no, they are still accepting orders right now, and telling people they will be delivered in November 2016, when they KNOW they will not even come anywhere close to fulfilling that promise. That's blatant dishonesty, in my book.

There were so many events and trips this year where I wanted to have a good, stealthy vape on me. I guess I could get one of those Pax thingies.... ugh... so frustrated :mad:
Hey I've seen confirmations all the way through Dec. 2015, (even a few from Jan.)and some of those have there's already. Don't know why mine was running behind. Hopefully it won't be as long of a wait for you. I Had to wait through all the backers and preorders up to mine. You shouldn't have to wait nearly as long. Fingers crossed

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Hey I've seen confirmations all the way through Dec. 2015, (even a few from Jan.)and some of those have there's already. Don't know why mine was running behind. Hopefully it won't be as long of a wait for you. I Had to wait through all the backers and preorders up to mine. You shouldn't have to wait nearly as long. Fingers crossed
I'm curious where you've seen confirmations from January '16. I don't believe we've seen any here yet. (Small sample, I know). I'm a 1/16 pre-order and my ESD still reads September.

BadDog No

I know I wrote the same rant last month, but this crap still pisses me off! We're over a week into October and this is the best they can do?

March 9, 2016, 9:19 a.m. 7 $201.00 In Progress September 2016

BadDog No,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Jonvape

1/8/16 SS, I have not received an email.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I know I wrote the same rant last month, but this crap still pisses me off! We're over a week into October and this is the best they can do?

March 9, 2016, 9:19 a.m. 7 $201.00 In Progress September 2016

Have your Grasshopper estimations changed to OCT ?

wondering if we are going to be getting address conformations in the end of this month?

or some month :razz:

BadDog No

Have your Grasshopper estimations changed to OCT ?

wondering if we are going to be getting address conformations in the end of this month?

or some month :razz:

Yeah they changed it to October. I'm hoping by the end of the year, but I may be too optimistic. :lol:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Alright seams like more Des 2015 are posting delivery so really hope someone watches this chat with early 2016 order like in January with a SS and willing to give up first 3 in order number :D

I am March 2016 with 251xx and wondering if Caroline was not lying about the order being in Oct ... but probably she was

**more info = I wrote to hopper labs like 1-2 weeks ago asking about my estimation and got told OCT but dont we all get told shit like that

EDIT: wrote laying instead of lying :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom