1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by paytonpenn, Apr 27, 2015.

Tags:
?

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

1. May

2.4%
  2. June

14.1%
  3. July-August

25.8%
  4. September-December

13.7%
  5. February 2016 (for paytonpenn)

4.4%
  6. Anytime in 2016

13.3%
  7. It's in Duke Nukem's luggage

16.9%
  8. Never

9.3%
  1. Roland Blaze

Roland Blaze Member

Couldn't agree more... not forgetting disrespect to their customers also. They use the term "estimate" to mean "any time we feel like so tough shit if you order one based on this eta"".

Gregori, almost there and biohacker like this.
  2. biohacker

biohacker Fucking Combustion Since 2006

HL are like the government, and can do whatever they want and please!

They also have the caramilk secret. Fuckers.

3. JCat

JCat Well-Known Member

Can we change the thread title to:

"When do you think your Grasshopper will return from RMA in an actual fully working state?"

Keeping my finger's crossed for my Ti one ... it's in UPS Mail Innovative Lost In Space shipping ... so could get here any day, or week, or month, or ....

Gregori, biohacker and almost there like this.
  4. biohacker

:rofl:

From Reddit:

TLDR: I'm complaining

so this is the seventh time I've had to send my hopper in for red blue flashing lights.

each time it comes back with atleast the same external casing (there is a noticable scratch on the body)

each time it lasts maybe 2 weeks, which is about a half dozen sessions for me. I don't use it every day.

then red/blue and warranty.

never once has hopper labs offered to send out a replacement body and seemingly no warranty repair has yet to resolve my red/blue lights

each warranty return costs about $7

pretty bummed about this purchase. this is my last warranty repair for a long time, I think. maybe a year or two I'll send it in and hope hopper labs has figured out how to make a working product

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Gregori and HillaryClinton like this.
  5. BigApple

BigApple Member

They clearly don't understand the most basic of sales/marketing principles which is "under-promise and over-deliver." On the plus side the PFE is a perfect fit and match.

6. jimmy123

jimmy123 Active Member

Im starting with lately getting emails about this and that new feature and reminders etc. I think they are squirming. They arent the big boys anymore. With more and decently priced vapes coming with replaceable batteries. Also i feel at 200 its just to expensive. Ive got a cheap flowermate and honestly couldn't be happier.

biohacker likes this.
  7. HillaryClinton

HillaryClinton Future ruler of earth

Seems nothing has changed, haven't been on for a while(Or in this thread), decided my Grasshopper will sit in wait until they hopefully make a fully working product, biohacker has it right with that Reddit post sadly, I would not bother sending it to get fixed if I am gonn have to do it 7+ times at 7 dollars a pop(Because they refuse to cover shipping on a faulty product).

Shame that they still have shipping issues, only scrolled through a couple pages, thought that kink would be worked out by now, money influx should mean more workers.

Funny I signed in today, 4th anniversary *Blows out candles*

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    biohacker likes this.
  8. biohacker

Some things never change. I just hope one day they do! I just can't believe some of the shit I read about the sad state of affairs. And they do send out mailers for shipping from time to time, like if your GH shows up all scratched up! But if you have rma after rma after rma, they still do fuck up and give you the run around. I just wish they would address some of these things more on Reddit, instead of using it only as an advertising medium and to downplay issues. But hey, at least the PFE is out!

HillaryClinton likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors