Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayClasy

Don Dante
Ya I have read that thing probably 3 times just because I am so excited. I just wasn't sure if there was any other DO's or DON'Ts that need to be thrown out there.

I don't know why I capitalized those.

StayClasy,

VapeIT

ugh ive been trying to get screen to fit my 2nd bowl for like a week now since my original one broke. ive gone through about 10 screens trying. i just searched every page and tried cutting a slit, still a no go.

VapeIT,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
bro! simple fix is bend a paper clip in a U shape...stick it in the bowl so it pokes the screen into place...both ends of the paper clip will press against the side of the E bowl wall and there ya have it...no more loose screens

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

duh

VapeIT,

Same thing happened to me. 2nd bowl had a glass imperfection bubble in it that prevents the screen from sitting nicely. This is more than cosmetic because if you stir the bowl, you risk letting material fall into the heater. Bad. Bad. Bad.

Henny's workaround is fine but I wanted the Tuff bowl anyway. Ordered it from Arizer, 2 weeks later received - love it. I wish the whole Extreme came in a tuff bowl cover. I would have already saved some glass joints!

duh,

minuteman420

Hey Guys
I finally picked this up, and goddamn teh unit is much smaller and lighter than i thought it would be,
I havent used it yet but ill break it in tonight and say what i think.

peace

minuteman420,

VapeIT

i went with hennys way and it seems to work out pretty well. still wouuld prefer to just have to screen but its WAY better than nothing.
I think im gonna order a tuff bowl from arizer and ask the it comes with the screen already in.

i kinda wonder why they didnt design the bowls like the vaporcannon's wand with a little notch for the screen to pop into.
well.. time to go fill a bag! ive really missed them hahah thanks for helping!

VapeIT,

minuteman420

Well that was a new experience.

I loaded the bowl about halfway to the black silicone. I set it to 250 (i have the V3) as it said in teh vapepedia article. This seemed to high, as my vapor seemed really smoky with a strong taste and smell, ill have to turn it down next time/ One bag of this gave me the best body stone ive ever had.

Tonight im going to try about 235 and go up from there.

Is there anything important to know about maintenance and upkeep?

minuteman420,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
minuteman...I suggest starting at 190 C or 200C and working your way up to see where you like it best. Just be aware that you won't get as thick a vapor hit at the lower temps. Most people like to vape at a lower temp than myself. Nowadays I am maxing out at 250C after having started lower and working my way up as I finish the bowl. I may need to revisit that how to article...

stickstones,

minuteman420

Ah okay, I didnt think the lower temperatures did much, I'll try starting that low and working my way up slowly.

But even at the higher temperature the bag i got was really nice and condensed. And it wasnt smoke, just a condensed smokey vapor.

Thanks for the advice.

minuteman420,

superconducter

I have finally found a temperature on my V-Tower (no fan; no bag system) which is not burning my herb but producing vapor. It took a while to find that 'sweet spot' right in between not enough and too much heat.

All I can say is: Impressive!

This is my first vaporizer and I am AMAZED at the quantity of vapor which is produced from a very, very small amount of weed; without burning!

I can get three or four huge hits off a small sample before it is even yellow. In fact, most of my weed is still a bit green - absolutely none that is dark - and with all that vapor.

superconducter,

minuteman420

Holy crap i found the sweet spot. at 190 my extreme gets the nicest vapor. At 190 i was able to pump out 2 bags, only about 1/3 of the bowl was a light brown colour, and 2/3 were still green. So basically i should be able to pump out another 6 bags of this nice vapor before taking a harsher hit or packing a new bowl. Note: the two bags were each about half of the total regular bag size.

'the extreme gets me lifted and kicks ass, thanks to FC for recommending it. ;)

minuteman420,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
nice minuteman. i love 190 and 200. i usually just vape at those temps until i dont get anymore vapor. then i just save to duff to make some killer ass brownies cause i barely vape my tree. makes my baked delights potent as shit though.

illadelph,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hey for those that have the tuff bowl - do you keep the cover on during use? seems like it would melt. ordered mine and just put it away. never used it.

IAmKrazy2,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
from what i understand the tuff bowl has a coating of silicone to give it its resiliance. silicone is inert at the temps involed with vaporization, and has a rather high melting point, i wouldnt worry about it

Acolyte of Zinglon,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I also ordered a few extra elbow pieces for my extreme. went out and bought a nice Purps brand bong. Got a good price because i removed the ash catcher, i only use the bong for vaporization. never actual smoke.

i like to bubble through my lower quality herb , it removes the carbon monoxide and make for a smooth tasty vape. With the good stuff, i simply pack ice, allowing for bigger drags and it cools down a usually warm vapor.

the extreme elbow joints plug directly into a 18.8 mm bong. much cheaper than buying a "real" 18.8 mm whip attachment.

IAmKrazy2,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i like to bubble through my lower quality herb , it removes the carbon monoxide and make for a smooth tasty vape.
what carbon monoxide would that be? unless oyure scorching your herb (vaping it till its black) carbon monoxide generally isnt release in vaporization, its a byproduct of combustion

Acolyte of Zinglon,

umpnum14

.._. _._. :-)
The only two methods i know of is
1. Packing the elbow
2. Sprinkle on top of Fresh herb or ABV

umpnum14,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom