Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
jcw919 said:
wait consumption increased? i thought vapes were suppose to be more efficient
they are more efficient, but the tendency is to want to vape more because A: its so tasty an decadent, and B: its much milder, after smoking a large amount yuor lungs kind of "give up" but with vapor that threshold is way higher

Acolyte of Zinglon,

duh

Thanks, max. I may just get a PD once they start taking new orders directly.

I took a Mucinex so I went back to testing.

Day 3 was all about efficiency, I finally got around to trying Steve at Arizer's tip about packing only the top dome screen and leaving the whole bowl empty for "Super Thick Hits". The reason I hadn't gotten around to this before was the title, it was 1/2 way through the vaporpedia page (:peace: to stickstones for starting that page) , and Steve starts the tip off by mentioning "the younger crowd" which I don't consider myself a full member of any longer.

Based on this, I'm not sure I'll ever load the bowl again unless I am making bags. The whip at the higher temps using the top packing method seems to be save the meds and create the experience. I should also mention that I don't use the fan so this may explain why this method is so effective for me. Finally, the duff is much more dry and crumbly and considerably lighter than using the bowl method.

With the whip, empty cyclone bowl and upper dome screen fill method - I have the 'E' for efficiency in my Extreme! :D

duh,

Woughters

yo im about to order the extreme tonight... any one know where the best place to order it? if i dont order it from the arizer website do i loose their customer service benefits? should i b concerned about which voltage i get? i know there isnt a difference in temp but is either or better?? help me out if u can

Woughters,

cookie

Well on is for America and one is from Europe I didn't order mine from arizer. I got mine from vaporoutlet.com if you put green into the cupon box you'll get 10% off so mine was 269.10 and free shipping.

cookie,

lwien

Woughters said:
nicee but i tried the code and it didnt work :(
Why does this not surprise me.

Consider yourself lucky being that it kept you from ordering anything from these guys.

lwien,

cookie

I can't speak for everyone but I had no problems ordering and getting my vape but I didn't see that thread if I had I probably wouldn't have ordered it from there though.

cookie,

lwien

cookie said:
I can't speak for everyone but I had no problems ordering and getting my vape but I didn't see that thread if I had I probably wouldn't have ordered it from there though.
Glad it worked out for ya, Cookie, but man, my experience with them was beyond awful.

lwien,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
ever since i got my E, i have been using like a quarter of the amount of material as i would have before. im lifter for longer, so there is no reason to keep consuming. i must say i have found myself repacking because its just so damn tasty.

edit: does anyone know where to get glass pieces that will fit the extreme here in the us? i just ordered a new elbow from arizer and paid 22 some dollars because the piece itself was $7.00 and i opted to go express shipping which costed me $15.00. turns out the "express shipping" takes 5 days...........the regular cost like $5.00. i wonder if the regular would have took that much longer. overall, i kinda disappointed in the purchase and would like a cheaper and more local alternative. :/

illadelph,

minuteman420

Hey guys, New to this forum.
I dont have the Extreme yet but im looking to learn as much about it as possible before i pick it up.

Can someone explain how to load the elbow screen? I read what Steve said about loading it and im having a hard time picturing it, if you load the elbow screen ontop, doesnt that mean that when you suck the whip some bud will come flying into your mouth, and i dont see how you could load the bottom of the screen :S

Kinda confused.

Could someone post a pic of how the elbow screen is loaded, or tell me what page of this topic i can find a pic.

Thanks guys.

minuteman420,

duh

I couldn't find a pic of the screens but the top dome screen in the wand prevents the material from going up into the wand. Its the last stop between you and the unit. Think of it as a little cup that is stuck in tubing that you fill on one end and draw air in on the other. This is the reason why loading the wand is so effective; the heat source is close to the material - all the box vapes use this same method - w/the 'e' you can go balloon/bowl style or wand style (uses less material).

I'm already thinking about buying the portable battery for the unit after 1 week of use. ;)

duh,

minuteman420

Thanks for the help and appreciate the advice, I dont have the money right nwo to buy it but probably will sometime soon, guess i just got thinking a bit ahead of myself.

minuteman420,

Hookahz

Hey idk if its me but i feel like i am just getting air not so much vapor (noob at vaporing)

Is there a way i can get thick balloon hits ( i saw the vapor page didnt understand)

Here are my techniques so far

1) warm up 20 min
2) warm up bowl with substance 10 min
3) use fan
4) My grade is dank so its good
5) have the third version 260 c
6) Herb is grinded

Seems like i can only get 1 - 1/2 bag

any help will be greatly appreciated

Hookahz,

max

Out to lunch
Don't get hung up on milky white vapor Hookahz. Vapor is different than smoke-much less visible. If you insist on always getting thick, 'visible in any light' vapor, you'll be going through a lot of herb. The high is a little different too. Don't expect the same wasted, couchlock feeling you get with smoke. Some of the smoke by-products (toxins mostly) are responsible for most of the stupor that smoked weed gives you.

max,

minuteman420

From what ive read (remember i dont have this yet) you should try turning the temperature up 5 degrees after each successive bag. And stir the bowl between each bag too.

minuteman420,

Hookahz

max said:
Don't get hung up on milky white vapor Hookahz. Vapor is different than smoke-much less visible. If you insist on always getting thick, 'visible in any light' vapor, you'll be going through a lot of herb. The high is a little different too. Don't expect the same wasted, couchlock feeling you get with smoke. Some of the smoke by-products (toxins mostly) are responsible for most of the stupor that smoked weed gives you.
Wow looks like I have alot of vaping to do because i have all my "kilf"(each bowl was used twice then in the box) is thats what you call it. So pretty much the feeling of inhaling scented air is vaporizing, therefore correct?

Hookahz,

jcw919

hey guys, i just bought my Extreme from whereami in the Sell Your Vape thread. Its in the mail and has an expected arrival date of 4/20! I can't wait

jcw919,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
im glad you jumped on that offer because it was a good one. im sure you will reap many benefits from your purchase. if you have time, write a review to help other potential extremists.

to the new extremists, i would suggest spending less time worrying about pre heating and such and worry more about inhalation techniques, vaping temperatures, and how finely ground the herb is. from the time i turn on my 3rd gen unit (max 260) to the time i start enjoying vapor is only like 10 minutes. all i do is go about 10 degrees over my desired vaping temperature (i set it to 225 for 5 min then enjoy vapor at 215) and almost always get visible hit of quality vapor. i think that preheating the unit and then preheating the herb for as long as most people think is required is actually unnecessary to enjoy significant vapor. :2c:

who knows, maybe my unit is blessed. :lol:

illadelph,

umpnum14

.._. _._. :-)
I am ordering my Extreme from Dieselvapors tomorrow. I need the dimensions of the box or the size of the vape. I am looking for a good case to put the extreme and all its goodies in. Anly help on either would be greatly appreciated.

umpnum14,

minuteman420

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a suggestion it mayh be a bit out of place. But i think it might be useful for a lot of people if you added your "personal" tips to the vapepedia page about the extreme, made by stickstones i think?. It's a bit hard to dig through these 52 pages, and the other ones on the old thread for some advice.

It's just a suggestion. Sorry if i offended you or anything (i dont know some people are a bit touchy)

minuteman420,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
im pretty sure suggestions are always welcome around here so i wouldnt worry about that. i plan on making a tips and tricks thread for the E that can keep getting added onto in the very near future.

ump, if you didnt already know, the extreme is NOT a box vape at all. it looks more like a volcano if you were to compare it to the shape of another vape. i would suggest emailing arizer directly for the dimensions or checking www.arizer.com

illadelph,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom