Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Its all good, I've said some shit here & thought OH OH, but wer'e all keen to share good or bad.Jumping to conclusion's :lol: you may be more stoned than you think you are ,espesh if ur gear is brown as we'll as strange thinking, hope you don't think i'm taking the piss, but MJ can be a strange bitch sometimes, on the other hand the E i'm sending back was getting the bowl hot but no vape so that's something else to think about.

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yeah, noticed that as well. It's a good thing Arizer's customer service is fantastic thus far...

Sure doesn't help the fact that the Extreme seems to have a bit of a steep learning curve for newbies.

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah, but it's only been around for 6 months though hasn't it, and they r doin the right thing by people he could have sent one straight away to me but waited a few days for the latest production run, fan seemed a little louder by the way not much if any but.:cool:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Just another thought about this vape, it's all about hot air and the faster you move that mass the cooler the air stream is, i find it a reall benifit to inhale as slowly as possible at times and warm up times between every few tokes and stirs liven's up the heavy vapor(possibly humidity entering the equation)

It's more of a :science: than rolling a joint thats for sure

ever noticed a fire just starting too much wind and fuckall a little fanning can help it along, too much and yeah it's obvious the flame goes out, might be an analogy there , or i.m just a tripper:lol:

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yo deep...are you using the whip or the bag? I t took me a while to get the whip going well, but the bag was pretty brainless. I think if you are grinding your herb and setting your temp to 230C to 250C (you have a second gen unit, right?) and using the bag you should get something, for sure. That's the easiest way to get stuff with the E and, if that's not working, than maybe you have some defect we haven't heard of before here.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Agreed...it seems too many are getting sent back. But, as long as they handle it like they have, I'd rather invest in that than a mroe reliable vape with shitty service. I'm sure I would get the one that breaks down...I always do.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've started playing with the draw speed when using the whip. I like to start sucking hard for a sec and then slow it down until I feel it coming into my lungs and then keep that draw speed going.

stickstones,

eLiguL

stickstones said:
I've started playing with the draw speed when using the whip. I like to start sucking hard for a sec and then slow it down until I feel it coming into my lungs and then keep that draw speed going.
I find a long, slow and even drag is the best for me.

eLiguL,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Draw speeds are what whip systems ar all about. Infact speed draws are what regulates your hit with all direct draw convection vapes. Even the PD benefits from a really slow draw to maximise the vapor hit. My mate keeps burning his product in his box vape so I'm telling him (apart from turning the temp down) to draw faster so the heat doesn't sit on the herb as long. He doesn't get it :doh: But this same guy really enjoyed the VG where the a slow draw speed (with a bic lighter) works best.

vaporcloud,

chocogray

Ok, I just got My E in the mail and I'm setting up. I will get back at you guys later to tell you how it went. I'm definitely grinding, and I have a second gen so I'm gonna play around 235C. Wish me luck!!!

chocogray,

chocogray

ok so I was gonna wait for my wife to get home, but i just had to try it. Its great! I had instant success. i let the E heat up at 240 for about 10 minutes (ground up my sticky), put the herb in the bowl from the screen halfway up to the heat resistant coating and let that warm up on the E for about a minute. Next added the whip attachment and got busy. Slow, steady pulls, created a slight (really slight) popcorn effect amongst the herb. On the second pull like that, a nice steady vapor came through and hit after hit from that point was perfect. I stopped to stir the herbs around the 4th hit, and my vaped buds are a nice golden brown color (saving 'em :D ). Can't wait for my wife to try she has never vaped before. BTW, thanks guys, you had really great advice to aid in my experience.

chocogray,

marcuss

above the clouds
chocogray said:
ok so I was gonna wait for my wife to get home, but i just had to try it. Its great! I had instant success. i let the E heat up at 240 for about 10 minutes (ground up my sticky), put the herb in the bowl from the screen halfway up to the heat resistant coating and let that warm up on the E for about a minute. Next added the whip attachment and got busy. Slow, steady pulls, created a slight (really slight) popcorn effect amongst the herb. On the second pull like that, a nice steady vapor came through and hit after hit from that point was perfect. I stopped to stir the herbs around the 4th hit, and my vaped buds are a nice golden brown color (saving 'em :D ). Can't wait for my wife to try she has never vaped before. BTW, thanks guys, you had really great advice to aid in my experience.
Benvenuto Chocogray!!!
Your short happy report makes me feel better after reading some hard breakin in....hope you put some sweet Chocolope in the big E!!
If you got a icebong try the great ice EX-perience :cool:

marcuss,

Stond_Face

Hi everyone,

I'm new. I been lurkin for a month or so. I have one of the new Extremes, with the 250 max temp.

I been enjoying the forum. Thanks 4 all the tips.

BTW, been vapin good home grown + a good bit of decent home made hash.

S_F

Stond_Face,

max

Out to lunch
I been lurkin for a month or so. I have one of the new Extremes, with the 250 max temp.
:wave: Now that you're no long lurkin, we expect some participation out of you- :science: or just :ko:.

So as not to confuse anyone still lurking :uhoh:, the max temp on the Extreme hasn't changed, only the display temp.

max,

Stond_Face

max said:
I been lurkin for a month or so. I have one of the new Extremes, with the 250 max temp.
:wave: Now that you're no long lurkin, we expect some participation out of you- :science: or just :ko:.

OK...Cool. ( stands up to salute) OK Captain :)

So as not to confuse anyone still lurking :uhoh:, the max temp on the Extreme hasn't changed, only the display temp
Yeah...ya know, I'm a bit of a techno geek. For better or worse.

I just got a thermocouple thermometer that I got on ebay for $30. What I want to do is drill a 1mm hole in the side of one of my cyclone bowl. Then, I can use this probe to measure the air temp in side the bowl. I want to buy an extra third bowl b4 I start drilling into one of the original ones that came with the machine. anyway, I'll post it up when i do that. I just want to see how close the actual bowl temp is to the display temp.

Stond_Face,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Stond_Face said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new. I been lurkin for a month or so. I have one of the new Extremes, with the 250 max temp.

I been enjoying the forum. Thanks 4 all the tips.

BTW, been vapin good home grown + a good bit of decent home made hash.

S_F
Yeah man, That home made Hash is the bomb hey,For me it's hard to know whether to vape it or eat it, (both is sick)the hash eating assassin mode can be fun, hardly what i call taking the edge off:lol:

Cannabudz,

Stond_Face

Cannabudz said:
...Yeah man, That home made Hash is the bomb hey,For me it's hard to know whether to vape it or eat it, (both is sick)the hash eating assassin mode can be fun, hardly what i call taking the edge off:lol:
I never ate anything cannabis. That's somthing I want to try. How big a hash chunk do you munch??

Stond_Face,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
iv'e got details in the lounge, but i had a 000 capsule of home made,&got a serious 7-8 hour Trip, with heaps to chat about, i't's BS that i'm just doin this shit now @ 45, but better late than never:p

Cannabudz,

Stond_Face

Cannabudz said:
iv'e got details in the lounge, but i had a 000 capsule of home made,&got a serious 7-8 hour Trip, with heaps to chat about, i't's BS that i'm just doin this shit now @ 45, but better late than never:p
i don't know man. im 47. but i started @ like 16. Fuck man...that's 31 years.:rolleyes:

i don't know a 000 capsule. Can y say what it is in grams?? those i know.

Stond_Face,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
sorry cannafeind, :)
would have been about a gram of pure, and i vaped about 5% of it b4 swalling it whole:D

Cannabudz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom