Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLiguL

eLiguL said:
Well after skimming thru multiple threads about the Extreme on this site as well as others I went ahead and made my purchase yesterday. I dealt with Debbie and she was of great help! (Thanks Debbie).

After reading as much as I could about this vape I have only one concern. The unit does seem like it takes quite a while to warm up (10-20mins). I currently own a VaporCannon (Ceramic heating element wooden box whip type) and it takes about 3-5mins to heat up which ive become accustomed too. I should have my unit by tomorrow and will report back if my opinion on that changes.

I found it humorous when people with the newer unit stated that it did not get as hot when only the censor was moved. I guess those digital displays really play tricks on the mind.
Well ive had the Extreme now for more than a day and here are my thoughts:

My initial concern about the heat up time has been put to rest. The Extreme heats up at about the same rate as my VaporCannon. After using it for a few days I have a few notable mentions.

1. The black coating on the cyclone bowl does help to a certain degree. I find that if the unit is on for extend time, 30mins+, the black coating doesnt mask the heat as well as you would assume.

2. There is nowhere to put the mouth piece of the whip when your not taking a hit. I didnt like the idea of the mouth piece touching anything besides my mouth. I did manage to make a "holder" of sorts with some waistband elastic type material.

3. This one ive seen mentioned by more than one person. There's no cap for the balloons. I managed to make one by cutting off a small section of the clear tubing and then sticking a piece of rubber in one end.

4. Dropping bits of the stuff because it got stuck in the mesh part of the whip. I had to get use to blowing lightly on the whip before I took it off or I would always end up dropping some outside of the bowl.

My final thoughts, I felt that the Extreme performed relatively well in all categories and the price tag of $299 is well worth the money. Also, I feel I should mention, they have AMAZING customer service.

eLiguL,

Skuzzer

I think I'm about to cry :(
Ordered my extreme vaporizer on ebay last week from warehouse goods (aka www.vapeworld.com) very eager to try it today I opened the parcel up and was about to plug it in, took the black cap off the top and noticed the glass tube was a bit off centre, tipped the unit upside down and the tube fell out in 2 pieces :(

Hoping I can find somewhere to repair it in Australia, $50US postage each way won't be very nice after just spending all this on it.

Anyone know of anywhere in Australia selling these? (possibly offering repair services...*dreaming*)

Skuzzer,

Skuzzer

Awesome! I looked and looked but couldn't find an aussie store online, would've got it local if I'd seen that first

Skuzzer,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Bummer Skuzz, makes yah see why you don't wanna put all your eggs in one basket hey:)
nice to see another aussie here we want more, many more, peop's like us need a brotherhood of sort's, good luck getting it sorted other's will be interested to hear how you get on with Vapeworld, but i'm glad i dealt with a cool bunch @ arizer, shit happens, shit did happen & they did the right thing, good shit to know if your'e paying $350 (hard to come by) cash from the other side of the world, even if it is 2008 and you have expectations:)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
:doh: cool, river vapor, are you doin parts(battery) and or accessories such as bubler's or custom glass for this vape

Cannabudz,

Skuzzer

Just got word back, if I can get all the glass off they'll send out a new heater cover (the glass tube in the middle) otherwise they'll have to send a whole new unit.

I must say, the world of vapes is a very friendly one, when I get home from work I'll try getting the rest of the glass out, hopefully it's that simple :)

Skuzzer,

eLiguL

Skuzzer said:
Just got word back, if I can get all the glass off they'll send out a new heater cover (the glass tube in the middle) otherwise they'll have to send a whole new unit.

I must say, the world of vapes is a very friendly one, when I get home from work I'll try getting the rest of the glass out, hopefully it's that simple :)
Good luck!

Its nice to know that Arizer stands behind their product!

eLiguL,

Skuzzer

All good! Not as easy as it could've been because I can't get the rest of the tube out, however they've offered to have me send it back and they'll send a replacement as well as reimburse me the shipping.

Hopefully the next update is me saying how much I'm enjoying my new extreme! :D

Skuzzer,

eLiguL

I was just messing around with my vaporizer and I just found out that the max temperature on my unit is 260C. Is mine a possible 3rd generation??

eLiguL,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nicely spotted eLigul, you r a :science: nerd rn't u :lol: mine too and by the way it's performing fine with the PV coated Tuff bowl, no overheating issue's,

Also i'm using 230c temp and it's vaping up heaps after a stir every now and then, speaking of stirers any one with an idea for a nice new custom stirrer iv'e broken my second :( , funny thing @230 increasing the temp doesn't seem to give more, could be the pot who know's go with the Flow it's all good if yah making the right moves :D

Cannabudz,

marcuss

above the clouds
Skuzzer said:
All good! Not as easy as it could've been because I can't get the rest of the tube out, however they've offered to have me send it back and they'll send a replacement as well as reimburse me the shipping.

Hopefully the next update is me saying how much I'm enjoying my new extreme! :D
hey skuzzer if you still need help to open the unit PM me and i'll give you some tips....i've have already two units repaired in my curriculum vitae ;)

Easy man no worry!

marcuss,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah skuzz weve got tech head's here for stuff that doesn't require parts, some very clever peop's around here, the freindly kind, and they use pic's to get the message across sweeeet

Cannabudz,

winstonwolf

For whatever it's worth, I've had genuinely outstanding customer service from the guys at Warehouse Goods. I'd had a problem with the heating element cover, too, but they took care of it immediately. I'm looking forward to putting this thing through its paces and will report back!

winstonwolf,

eLiguL

Cannabudz said:
Nicely spotted eLigul, you r a :science: nerd rn't u :lol: mine too and by the way it's performing fine with the PV coated Tuff bowl, no overheating issue's,

Also i'm using 230c temp and it's vaping up heaps after a stir every now and then, speaking of stirers any one with an idea for a nice new custom stirrer iv'e broken my second :( , funny thing @230 increasing the temp doesn't seem to give more, could be the pot who know's go with the Flow it's all good if yah making the right moves :D
The newer units do not come with a TUFF bowl, 2 cyclone bowls instead.

eLiguL,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
same here,i got some extra's the tuff'y included it's great ive' broken 2 cyclone's and two stirers and a potpourie dish and one bag tube :D

clumsy mother Rn't I :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Carpet is good with an Extreme ( if no Tuff bowl) you can use ur hard mouse pad if ur down on the floor with a matress, those cyclone bowl's will smash from just 6 inches of the ground with tile floor's :(

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I can c the Tuff bowl being handy for letting off some good ones in the sealed off bathroom using the bag whip and some good herb as a bit of a insense while soaking in the Tub.

also i take the E out the back patio with a cofee etc. and whip on, surprisingly just a little breeze makes the VG &bic to difficult work with for me, So i'm keen to pony up for the $100 battery pack, i can see myself using it in a bucket with holes, down the river fishing in a boat or off a bank , if you were into camping and a heavy toker you could think solar panel to recharge the battery sick hey :D

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Ive said it b4 , and have to emphasise, the extreme is a well thought out design , sometimes i liken it to a THC Hotair vacum machine filling my lung's with heavenly mist, Arguably other vape's may have other killer hook's & that's all good there should be choice.

6 Week's into my $350 dollar spend and i'm not regreting anything, Funny how arizer don't tout this thing as a medical product( dodgy rules or something) but in my mind this is a medicinal aparatus in everysense of the term, it just so happen's to get one shitfaced too neat stuff hey

Very :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
It is a medical requirement that everybody must be happy :) , Everybody must get stoned :)

:leaf:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
and I use the potpourie bowl with a round flat catton swab and drop some Ylang YLang/lavender oil, i turn the temp down a bit ,run the fan on 1 ,and it work's beautifully, i sleep fine, when b4 without Barbituites/antipsycotic's(neulactil) there was no sound sleep, looking @ the clock right thruout the night, feeling tortured without the drug's i didn't want.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD = MZRY :(

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Cannabudz said:
same here,i got some extra's the tuff'y included it's great ive' broken 2 cyclone's and two stirers and a potpourie dish and one bag tube :D

clumsy mother Rn't I :lol:
You sure know how to get fucked up, brother!

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I see it as a career choice to be taken very seriously brother Stick's :) . And i'm pretty determined to take the piss out of myself @ any given opportunity too, it's safer than taking the piss out of other's :lol: ,comedy is Sweeeet i love a laugh, did you see the chaser's eulogy song?

On the subject matter,:lol: i'm vaping @ 230 like i said and my green herby is as brown as yucky ol tobaccy BRRRRRR, when the taste drop's off i just stir a bit & Bammm IT's GooooooD(think Jim Carey :lol:)Yeah economy Rock's BIG time, & it's Dang Tasteee

DO it NOWWWWW

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
no on the song...but knowing you, it must have completely whacked!

Can I get it online?

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah youtube it it's a video of a comedian playing piano & singing, very funny stuff, gtreat entertainer he know's just when to pull it up, funny shit Xtreme satire , ive got to here what you think :)

I'm a ronnie johns "choppa" fan too "Calm the FUCK Down" :lol:

Cannabudz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom