Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Some of my visitors, have one bag and don't dare for more, their not as hardcore as me but everyday tokers all the same, I read on an aromatherapy thread elsewhere that some herb's will effect different people in different ways, as the same herb will effect the same person differently depending on setting and other factors, i'd like to know if the extreme can employ a nebuliser and how MJ would be used, and how it would :pgo

Cannabudz,

eLiguL

Well after skimming thru multiple threads about the Extreme on this site as well as others I went ahead and made my purchase yesterday. I dealt with Debbie and she was of great help! (Thanks Debbie).

After reading as much as I could about this vape I have only one concern. The unit does seem like it takes quite a while to warm up (10-20mins). I currently own a VaporCannon (Ceramic heating element wooden box whip type) and it takes about 3-5mins to heat up which ive become accustomed too. I should have my unit by tomorrow and will report back if my opinion on that changes.

I found it humorous when people with the newer unit stated that it did not get as hot when only the censor was moved. I guess those digital displays really play tricks on the mind.

eLiguL,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Good for you eLigul, as long as you give "the Herb" @ least 10 mins warmup you will be set try being imaginative with your breathing and you'l be impressed with temps around 190 to 200c, for taste and effect with whip anyway, this user is still to master the baggy, to add to the final part of your post, if your performing well@ 200 & the limit is 250 it's all good, & if the bags R better with the Cano, prolly should aspire to 1 of those too:p

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
You can hit the thing after 5 minutes, but it wont be as thick. I am playing around now with the time it sits on the heater. I think it is good to turn the unit on for ten minutes and then put the loaded bowl on for about 2 minutes to get the glass warmed up. Then tug away and get rocked!

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
and it doesn't hurt to preheat the unit to 10C higher than you vape at...then back down when you put the bowl on.

stickstones,

deep

hmm

there seems to be some discrepancy from the way cannbudz vape is working vs mine and the how to site.
I only seem to get vapor at 235 and up.

I really haven't used the whip much because when I first got it I couldn't get those to work as well as the bags.

Really the most important thing for me was efficiency and I don't know why I didn't research more about that with the extreme, I had my friends vapir that week and did all my "research" and buying while using the vapir so that may have not been a good decision:D

I just don't know what to think now. I don't really care about whip vs bag really, but the bag is nice.
I just can't seem to understand why is seems like my friends vapir 4.0 (not even the 5.0) seems to be so damn efficient compared to mine. Hmm maybe there something wrong with mine. Although now in hindsite I should have looked more at the herbalaire.

Do you think getting a grinder would help that much
I am kind of pissed I saw a extreme on ebay for the same price as mine with a free grinder with it.

Well I still don't know what to do. I wonder if I can return it.
I can't decide between sticking with it, going with the volcano, herbalaire, purpledays? or maybe even the vapir.

Oh well. any thoughts?

Cannabudz you seem to have great luck with yours, whats your standard operating procedure temp, amount of bud, grind/no grind, level filled up bowl, whip/bag.

thanks

deep,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I'm thinking a preheat @ 100c in the oven could b a good idea for vaping hash and bud in a regular E bowl, loosen that shit up a bit, comments welcome

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
sorry to hear your not happy Deep, iv'e pretty much layed evrything out mate, just go back and read my posts, although i will repeat breathing is a big part of it for me, good luck finding your sweet spot sooner rather than later brother:)

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
deep said:
hmm

there seems to be some discrepancy from the way cannbudz vape is working vs mine and the how to site.
I only seem to get vapor at 235 and up.

I really haven't used the whip much because when I first got it I couldn't get those to work as well as the bags.

Really the most important thing for me was efficiency and I don't know why I didn't research more about that with the extreme, I had my friends vapir that week and did all my "research" and buying while using the vapir so that may have not been a good decision:D

I just don't know what to think now. I don't really care about whip vs bag really, but the bag is nice.
I just can't seem to understand why is seems like my friends vapir 4.0 (not even the 5.0) seems to be so damn efficient compared to mine. Hmm maybe there something wrong with mine. Although now in hindsite I should have looked more at the herbalaire.

Do you think getting a grinder would help that much
I am kind of pissed I saw a extreme on ebay for the same price as mine with a free grinder with it.

Well I still don't know what to do. I wonder if I can return it.
I can't decide between sticking with it, going with the volcano, herbalaire, purpledays? or maybe even the vapir.

Oh well. any thoughts?

Cannabudz you seem to have great luck with yours, whats your standard operating procedure temp, amount of bud, grind/no grind, level filled up bowl, whip/bag.

thanks
Yo deep...

...first of all, man, you gotta lighten up. That post was a real drag to read, man. Go read my 'How to use the Extreme Vaporizer' sticky and give it a try. I know you didn't read it well, if at all, because you are not grinding your herb.

***HOLY SHIT MAN!!!***
I just went back and reread my sticky, and I said nothing about grinding your herb. My bad, deep. You should definitely grind your herb. I just fixed it.

So after all that, all I got left is 'lighten up', which should be a lot easier now that you are grinding your herb! :brow:

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
my current grind tech is dry that bitch out and just a little bit of a turn in the grinder so theres fuck all powder but no nuggets, :p, preheat essential for E , even VG for me it won't vape up straight away either but when it does :tup:

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
deep, let's clarify a few things so we can better help you.

1. how much visible vapor are you exhaling?
2. what does your herb look like after you're done with it?

It seems like some people have troubling getting the hang of the Extreme, especially the whip. Perhaps that is the case, so don't lose hope.

If you aren't getting much vapor I would try increasing the temp. Remember: long and slow draws. And yes, make sure you read the sticky.

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah, visibilty of vape for me is more like a mist than smoke(what it's all about) and my vape leftovers r light brown/dark green no hint of blackness, my thinking no tar or carbon monoxide has been consumed viola the whole point, and i do get shit faced :D

Cannabudz,

eLiguL

I find if you arent getting any vapor and the "stuff" is still light green, it usually means its of low quality. I had the same strain of bud, one that was finished properly and one that had to be chopped ahead of its time (approx. 20days).

The fully matured bud produced vapor until it was realllllly dark brown. The stuff that was chopped before it was fully matured stayed light green and didnt produce much vapor. Again, this is only my experience and may vary from yours.

eLiguL,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
eLiguL said:
I find if you arent getting any vapor and the "stuff" is still light green, it usually means its of low quality. I had the same strain of bud, one that was finished properly and one that had to be chopped ahead of its time (approx. 20days).

The fully matured bud produced vapor until it was realllllly dark brown. The stuff that was chopped before it was fully matured stayed light green and didnt produce much vapor. Again, this is only my experience and may vary from yours.
Unfortunately all too true, I recently had to vape a quarter of bush the other day, sucked & was great to have hydgies again, different strains = different results, that said a joint of leaf after a day's corporate BS had me really ripped on my drive home one day, anything is possible i guess but we do develop our preferences don't we:p

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Ok...sober again here. Sorry if I was a dick there last night, deep. I occassionally get that way when high...fun for me, not for others.

I'm certain your problem is the lack of grinding. If you haven't been grinding your herb then grinding it should solve those problems. If you don't have a grinder, just use some scissors and your fingers until you get one.

stickstones,

marcuss

above the clouds
deep...i can imagine your feeling when you can't hinale properly....the side effects are exactly what you thought in your previous post....everything in the world is better then my new extreme...even a Vapir :rolleyes: :o :brow: sorry but this is too funny for me....no worry man take your time learning the right ritual....then your dark post will turn in a usual.....WOW i love this machine!.....and your friend will be knocking your door begging for a delicious vapor-bong hit!

ahh...this guinness topic should be your food for the first times...too much infos...digest bit by bit to avoid intoxication! ;)

marcuss,

spyder

don't give up....

spyder said:
BINGO!!!!

cracked her open... moved glass down, which makes the heater stick out of the top of the glass (a little) which moves the heat further up into the bowl.

WOW!! :o

spyder,

deep

yeah sorry guys I just get stressed about shit easily and I have been working a ton lately and I just jump to conclusions really soon and just get in a bad swing about things. Not to mention I am a college student and I just expected a 300 dollar vape to be really awesome or something. And now yes my bud is browned at the end, like its supposed to be. And I know this is good bud, its jack herer and I have smoked the exact same bag and vaped in other vapes in the past 2 weeks so I know its not that.

Sorry to be a buzz kill man

I have read the thread on how to and I emailed the guys at arizer and they gave me instructions at well, so i don't think I am doing it wrong.

Again sorry to be a buzzkill, I have lots of neuroses and I am one of those people that always has a ton of stuff going on in there head and can get really stressed about stupid stuff, but again that why I need that good vapor:D

deep,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom