The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

ChrisCana

Cxl0PaSXEAAcIpN.jpg

ChrisCana,

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
I think they're completely out of everything. Sounds like they got a mass load of defective units. Although to me this seems like yet another issue that could and should have been avoided, at least they decided to pull the faulty units (although it doesn't seem like they pulled them all, there's been a few reports of what seem to be faulty units that have already been sent out and received by some unlucky customers).

This whole thing reminds me of a typical MMO launch. They always look great, and have a ton of promise. Then when launch day rolls by, there's some major hiccups and sever crashes etc. that end up stunting the growth if not completely killing the game a few months down the line.

Mario Juan,

ChrisCana

I was lied to several times over the phone - prior to ordering I called and was promised that if i placed an order that day it would ship in 2 days. After I placed the order I found out that clearly wasnt true.

They are getting torn apart on their facebook page. Guess these kinds of issues have been with the company since the ascent days. Wish I knew.

ChrisCana,

Trulukkyphrank

MY order was ''shipped'' on 11/15, I choose EXPRESS shipping to europe, my order is still in the united states..

I'm really dissapointed by the one-person-customer service of @Davinci_vaporizer , they sold so many devices but it doesn't look like the customers get what they paid for. ridiculous.. I never saw a company worser prepared for such a release

Trulukkyphrank,

ChrisCana

I think as others have said - they may be printing shipping labels but not actually shipping anything. That could be why you got tracking but no movement.

ChrisCana,
I called today and was told that they are completely out. They will be getting another shipment Tuesday the 22nd and they will ship those the same day. Really not impressed with this process. I ordered on the 19th of October and still waiting. oh well, not a necessity so I can wait, just wish they had better communication with their customers.

I just called today and Andrew said that he wasn't sure that they'd get a shipment tomorrow because of the Thanksgiving holiday, and that it could be next week before anything ships.

504vapenoob,

brochap

I just called today and Andrew said that he wasn't sure that they'd get a shipment tomorrow because of the Thanksgiving holiday, and that it could be next week before anything ships.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. I am seriously close to just canceling my order and looking for something else. This is my first vape and I am sick of waiting. I know its probably a great device blah blah blah, doesn't do me any good not in my hands.

ChrisCana

Congrats. What color did you order?

Are you seeing movement on the tracking number? Thought someone had said they had no units of any color to ship until possibly after thanksgiving. They may have just printed the label without shipping yet.

ChrisCana,

TimG216

Congrats. What color did you order?
Stealth

Are you seeing movement on the tracking number? Thought someone had said they had no units of any color to ship until possibly after thanksgiving. They may have just printed the label without shipping yet.
No movement just received email. Def probably won't see movement till tomorrow hopefully.
My order was probably pulled and boxed but didn't go out yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
TimG216,

jay87

Ordered a Stealth on 11/18 and got my shipping notification today.... for my 10mm to 14mm adapter! :rofl:

jay87,

jay87

I see what you did there. I might order one of those too.

Yeah we'll see when my IQ actually ships, I'm expecting to be waiting for quite awhile from the sounds of it.

I will say usually it is worth the wait to make sure your new vape is going to work correctly when you get it. Early adopter's curse and all that.

The IQ looks promising though, definitely looking forward to it.

jay87,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hey guys! Just to give you an update on our shipping and order status. Here is a personal letter from our CEO. Also below you will find a schedule estimation of when we expect orders to ship. These dates are estimates we do expect to have these orders shipped out sooner than that.

Dear DaVinci Fans and Customers,

We are sincerely concerned for your experience while awaiting for your new IQ vaporizer and we would like to settle some of the anxiety.

By and large, demand is ahead of production. We are completing and sending units everyday and expect a full catch up by the end of the month.

We did experience a minor set back from color matching the Gunmetal and Blue anodization during assembly which is why some orders have been delayed. The color matching issue was solved and backorders are going out every afternoon.

Because DaVinci owns and operates its own production facility, we maintain tight control on QC and are optimized to implement corrections to the highest standards.

Your feedback is important to us and has helped build what we believe is the best premium vaporizer on the market. In our strive for perfection, we deeply feel the pain when our customers are not happy with our efforts. The folks at DaVinci work very hard to be the best vaporizer company in the industry and we thank you for your patience during our maturation.

We value the relationship we have with you and welcome every opportunity to become better at what we do,

Sincerely,

Cort Smith

Visioneer/CEO

shipping-schedule.png

Davinci_vaporizer,

TimG216

Hey guys! Just to give you an update on our shipping and order status. Here is a personal letter from our CEO. Also below you will find a schedule estimation of when we expect orders to ship. These dates are estimates we do expect to have these orders shipped out sooner than that.

Dear DaVinci Fans and Customers,

We are sincerely concerned for your experience while awaiting for your new IQ vaporizer and we would like to settle some of the anxiety.

By and large, demand is ahead of production. We are completing and sending units everyday and expect a full catch up by the end of the month.

We did experience a minor set back from color matching the Gunmetal and Blue anodization during assembly which is why some orders have been delayed. The color matching issue was solved and backorders are going out every afternoon.

Because DaVinci owns and operates its own production facility, we maintain tight control on QC and are optimized to implement corrections to the highest standards.

Your feedback is important to us and has helped build what we believe is the best premium vaporizer on the market. In our strive for perfection, we deeply feel the pain when our customers are not happy with our efforts. The folks at DaVinci work very hard to be the best vaporizer company in the industry and we thank you for your patience during our maturation.

We value the relationship we have with you and welcome every opportunity to become better at what we do,

Sincerely,

Cort Smith

Visioneer/CEO

shipping-schedule.png
Are the shipping numbers for the colors that were having issues?

Seems other distributors have available stock of IQ's

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
Nothing would surprise me at this point. I am seriously close to just canceling my order and looking for something else. This is my first vape and I am sick of waiting. I know its probably a great device blah blah blah, doesn't do me any good not in my hands.

Personally I would cancel and get a different vape if I were you. There are a ton of great vapes out there that are even cheaper, but just as good if not better than the IQ. Plus there are also many other companies out there that make those great vapes and also happen to have some of the best customer service I've ever dealt with. If money isn't too much of an issue I would even upgrade to a crafty or even better a mighty.

Mario Juan,
Reactions: brochap

ChrisCana

Check their facebook page - they have a long history of this kind of treatment to customers. Lying to their face, not honoring warranty for months or ever, not shipping pre order ascents for close to a year while customers are ignored - really eye opening when you see the backlash on their FB page. Might want to cancel.

https://www.facebook.com/DaVinciVaporizer

ChrisCana,

icedtea

@Davinci_vaporizer you mean to tell me I could have placed an order yesterday and I'll get it the same time as if I placed an order on November 4th (my order date) more than a month later? WTF is that about?? What was the point of me paying for overnight shipping!?!

I paid for overnight shipping too and when I asked about it they told me "It just guarantees that you will have your unit within one day when it ships".

icedtea,

Trulukkyphrank

I can't believe how ignorant they are for sending international orders with USPS instead of using international post services like UPS, Fedex...

I paid 70$ dollars for express shipping to Switzerland, was very happy when I got shipping confirmation, cause I expected a fast delivery for my money.. My package lays in NY since 11/17 and no movement, I tend to say @Davinci_vaporizer didn't paid for express shipping.

Trulukkyphrank,
Top Bottom