1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by Yukonman77, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Yukonman77

Yukonman77 New Member

Anybody receive shipment notification yet? My status on the davinci site is "awaiting shipment" still, but I did order 10/27 too, so I won't expect mine for awhile longer probably.

2. tyethewolf

tyethewolf Well-Known Member

Still awaiting shipment and I ordered mine on 10/5. Anyways HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!! :leaf::leaf::rip::zombie::rip::zombie::leaf::leaf:

3. tyethewolf

As of 6 minutes ago got the confirmation email! :science: Got some Phantom Cookies for Halloween that smell hella bomb. Maybe they will last till the end of the week. :love:

4. tyethewolf

Is anyone else having trouble with the tracking code Davinci emailed them? Mine isn't correct or not showing up.

5. Reggie Watts

Reggie Watts Well-Known Member

My stealth IQ has shipped! Will report back when I receive it, and again when I test it out.

6. oddjobold

oddjobold Well-Known Member

What order number are you reggie? What date did u order? Might give us an idea how long the rest of us got to wait....

Davinci_vaporizer likes this.
  7. Reggie Watts

Reggie Watts Well-Known Member

Order #56720
    Pre-ordered October 15

Davinci_vaporizer likes this.
  8. XeroRespect

XeroRespect This too shall PAX...

I too pre-ordered a Stealth and am order 56708 from 10/15 but do not have a ship confirmation. Not cool, so much for "in the order they were received". @Davinci_vaporizer what gives?

9. tyethewolf

Getting the copper one on Thursday! Got my 4 paths picked out (hopefully) 1. Clouds!! 2. Stealth:ninja: 3. Session 1/2 4. Session 2/2 :brow:

Shit Snacks and Reggie Watts like this.
  10. JamesTiberiousKirk

JamesTiberiousKirk Well-Known Member

56733 ordered 10/16 - just got my shipping notice.

Paid for overnight shipping, so should be teleported to my captain's chair tomorrow.

So stoked! I have saved some Romulan Ale for the occasion. (And some flavorful bud).

Oh, and it is a copper one.

11. XeroRespect

What the shit... that is significantly further down the line then my order. Color me pissed.

12. cloraform

cloraform Member

New account but long time lurker! Super excited for this. My date is Sept/26 and am awaiting shipment too. :(

Super excited to get this hopefully sooner than later!

nacho257 likes this.
  13. Jerel56

Jerel56 Member

Same here...10/1 order and still awaiting shipment

14. XeroRespect

Wow... makes me wonder in what "order" their system has the preorders jumbled

15. Jerel56

Jerel56 Member

You ordered on 10/15 correct? My order # is 56256 and ordered 10/1 and haven't heard a peep from Davinci....WTF

16. cloraform

cloraform Member

Almost feels like they might be shipping by location over order number. Canada eh! Probably the closer states first

17. ShayWhiteGrow

ShayWhiteGrow vAPEhOPPER

18. steama

steama Well-Known Member

I'm too jaded to be excited. This is a well trodden path with new products. I need word from the wild to throw down on this vape.

So all IQs out there in 'shipping land' will you hurry the fuck-up! My money's burning a hole in my pocket.

:p

19. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

I will try and enlighten you asap @steama, I should see mine by week's end. I am thinking you will be able to go without pockets for a piece.....

20. TRU3 L3GEND

TRU3 L3GEND Well-Known Member

My IQ cant get here fast enough, the glue has me feeling blue. Regretting not ordering sooner and getting overnight shipping, order #57300 checking in. Hoping my Macgyver fix holds tell then.

http://imgur.com/a/UX3qB
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

21. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

Really not sure on what vape you posted but glue is def harmful to your body man , i wouldn't vape with anything glued so be careful please esp if it is anyplace near the airpath. Someone get this guy his Iq quick.

22. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

Gonna have to guess and say that is an Ascent that has seen better days. Here's hoping yer gear arrives soon @TRU3 L3GEND . No glue for you.

vapen00b likes this.
  23. TRU3 L3GEND

TRU3 L3GEND Well-Known Member

Yes thank you, that's my trusty Ascent! Was so close to getting a backup vape before the IQ was announced and I'm glad I waited. My poor Ascent had one two many RMA jobs and even with me babying it, that glue has been the bane of my existence. Hopefully they can get it replaced like they said they would do last time...Then I can have two great portables in rotation.

Fuck combustion and most importantly fuck dysautonomia! Hope everyone enjoys boosting their IQ's soon!

24. oddjobold

oddjobold Well-Known Member

@Davinci_vaporizer

Hi Davinci.

Could we have an update as to how you are progressing with Shipping pre-orders?

Do you know what percentage have gone out ao far?

Any colours selling out quicker than others - for those not ordered already?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the prompt answers!

25. xlr8

xlr8 Member

Hi DaVinci,

Any idea about when you should ship to european shops like vaposhop.eu ?

Preorder not up yet i guess they are waiting for you to ship (and so am I)

Thx in advance

essie1 likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors