1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The DAVINCI IQ - Shipping and Ordering discussion

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by Yukonman77, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Antarios

Antarios New Member

Right on the Davinci website. Delivery to Quebec province but i still don't know where my package is.

Did someone know if i will receive a email when the package will be delivery ?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  2. Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey Member

davinci, if I order from you vs waiting for torontovaporizer.ca to get stock will I get the unit faster? Thanks

3. Antarios

Antarios New Member

I think it would be faster with davinci official website, they supposed to ship order daily or next business day and shipping from USA took usualy 3-5 business day. So i think your better to order on their site if you wanna have your vaporizer more quickly.

4. Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey Member

But did you have to pay taxes and brokerage fees?

5. Antarios

Antarios New Member

I'll tell you when i receive it, should receive it this week

6. Antarios

Antarios New Member

Tanks you @Davinci_vaporizer to gaving me a IQ under the tree ! Ordered the 13th and i don't even know if will receive it next week, they made a mistake the first time they ship so they ship me a other IQ one week after the first shipement and they are not even able to pay for quicker shipping. Tanks you very much. People who ordered before the 19 should reveice it before chrismast. I ordered 6 days before the 19th and you telling me that i will maybe have it just next month. Tanks you for the quality of the service Davinci ... Untill you have my money you just don't care about my order and the delivery.

7. First_Time_Caller

First_Time_Caller New Member

I ordered with a non us credit card and had to wait a bit for them to process my bank statement with my name on it and had it shipped to North Dakota.

It reached a bit after Christmas but the person I bought it for is currently [​IMG]
    In a freezing garage right now enjoying the hell out of this thing without half the smell. Heck, I might get in on the action and see what the fuss is about.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors